It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies in Religions that Jesus Christ took the image and glory away from God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What about God?

He does resurrect us after we die, just like jesus. Forget about jesus christ everyone, and that dumb religion that stole all the image and glory from god...

Nevermind..... Hey God! Happy Birthday!!!

- F.F. Prussia

edit on 23-5-2011 by firstonterror because: changed topic headline. too confusing.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by firstonterror
What about God?

He does resurrect us after we die, just like jesus. Forget about jesus christ everyone, and that dumb religion that stole all the image and glory from god...

- F.F. Prussia

Ummm..............what?

p.s. In the biblical account Jesus was resurrected that means body and all...........when you die your spirit lives on (if thats what you believe) which is not the same thing

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Is this a rant? We do have a forum for that....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by firstonterror
What about God?

- F.F. Prussia

Ummm..............what?

p.s. In the biblical account Jesus was resurrected that means body and all...........when you die your spirit lives on (if thats what you believe) which is not the same thing

yeah, but you mean the 'soul lives on'.

I just wanted to rub it in to everyone really bad that it is God who is priority behind the heavens and the earth, not jesus christ that stole all of gods credit and thanks from ourselves when we celebrate the gift of life.

Just thought it was rude of jesus, that's all.

Unless........ there is some conspiracy going on here.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Is this a rant? We do have a forum for that....

nope. this is a major major major religious conspiracy going on here lead by Jesus Christ.

shame shame.

now, let's fix the problem, ok?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Moderators:

Can you please put this thread back to 'Religious Conspiracies'?

This is about a religious conspiracy of Jesus Christ taking God's glory away from him in attempts of fame of the church.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by firstonterror

would you mind sharing your religion with us?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ahh I dont agree...........God has sent many emissaries of his word to this world...........hence many different religions...........
edit on 23-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Of course! There are many many religions out here headed by god.

I just wanted to talk about the 'Conspiracies in Religions' of this particular Jesus Christ who defamed, and took all the glory away from god with his Christmas celebrations and easter and such in the name of fame of the church.

I think this is the #1 Religious Conspiracy on earth, dont you think?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just a quick sorry, for those who came from 'Conspiracies of Religions' where I started this thread. It was moved to here in Off Topic. That's ok though.... no worries.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I believe the OP is correct on the basic assumption.

"God" is removed in favor of the false idol, Jesus. A human being claimed to be God in the Flesh, Equal to God and sometimes fanatical Christians claim he IS God. But the Bible clearly states he was the "Son of God" and then Jesus said we are "All God's Children". So put 2 + 2 together and guess what Jesus was teaching us?

That we are all equal to Jesus and that we are all brothers and sisters on the cosmic scale of the universe.

That we humans need to look out for each other and care about each other. That we need to help one another rather than spend all of our time cutting throats and ripping each other off.

Jesus threw over the counting tables and condemned the moneychangers (bankers).

So not only did they desecrate and hide the truth about Universal Order (God), they are also hiding the truth about what Jesus's real message of justice and equality and freedom truly are.

The conspiracy goes far deeper than we could have ever imagined. It's ancient and globally recognizable.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I will get your back OP. I agree that your topic is about a mega-conspiracy to replace "God" (All that was, is , and will be) is now replaced with idol worship basically.

I consider it a obvious yet well hidden and obscured conspiracy theory, and I agree with your pretense that this thread is about that conspiracy. It's a good topic.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I always thought it was sad that Jesus had to share his birthday with Christmas.

Everyone knows when that happens, you get screwed on your presents.

edit on 23-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I made a thread on a similar subject the other day when Harold Camping's little "ordeal" fell through. Here's what was in the Op:

I know. I know. Another Rapture thread... but as the Angels say; "Fear Not!" For I have a theory on the proposed spiritual exodus proposed by Harold Camping, and here it is:

The Rapture is totally happening today! 100%.
Its just that no one qualifies, at least not enough people as to warrant mass die offs... or float aways, or turn into lights, whatever you envision. Personally I like the floating away image because for those of us who are going to burn in hell anyway, the "Saved" would make for good bb gun targets, but I digress.

Think of it like this;
Jews don't qualify because they don't believe Jesus was the Messiah, nor do they even recognize the Rapture.
Muslims don't qualify because, well.... you know.
Athiest.........moving on.
Pagans, Wiccans, Earth worshippers, Buddhist, Hindus...... man this isn't looking good at all, but....

We have a winner! CHRISTIANS!
Afterall they came up with the whole deal, well God did, but only the Christians heard this, so they'll get the thunder on this one. But wait! What is Christianity?

Christians are the people who recognize that Christ (aka J-dog) was the one and only son of God,
but what else was Jesus? He was Jewish. He was sent by his dad to come down and straighten out the 'Chosen Ones' who'd gone astray from the Word of God. He wasn't trying to create a new religion. He was trying to get the Jews to follow the rules of the old one. Long story short, the Jews aren't having it, and Jesus has to pull the Martyr card, and away he goes. His followers are left to continue his work, and so they call themselves Christians. They're still technically Jews (they just changed the name for PR reasons, because no one wants to be compared to the people who just killed the son of the Lawd, so...). Anywho; these Christians (aka Neo-Jews) spread out and try to get some new followers.
[This is where the "no one one qualifies" bit comes in]
As these Neo Jews spread out across the land, they're preaching what Christ taught them about the Big Guy upstairs, but those heathens aren't having any of this nonsense. They've got naked goddesses and polygamy, they don't want to hear about this "below the knee hem-lines, and prudish women" nonsense. So the Neo Jews decided to appease these tribal Europeans. So they invent Christmas and Easter, incorporating pagan rituals into Neo-Jewish beliefs. But in order to do this, the Christians have to give up a few of their old Jewish high holy days.
[That's probably Left Behind worthy right there, but we'll go on, seeing how we're on a roll]
The ploy works... for people more than God, but it works. Christianity takes off like a rocket. This new super religion takes off across the world. Yay!!! "Try this Jesus Juice, its delicous!" (I'll skip the crusades because... well you know). Anyway; Saturday is changed to Sunday, temples are turned to Churches and Cathedrals, and somewhere along the lines, a lot of Christians begin to confuse Christ with God, which goes wayyy against one of Judaism's Rules (and Christianity's rules for that matter). Do NOT worship ANY other gods, no idols, yada yada yada. So... out of all the people in the world... who exactly qualifies?

That being said..... Enjoy the Rapture!

Organized Religions, in general, are screwed up over years of constant fiddling and tinkering to spin the moral message to suit the leaders of these religions. Christianity is the worst. They've lost their entire purpose over the last 2000 years. Kind of sad actually, especially listening to Christian preasts and pastors, and knowing they have no idea what they're talking about.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Premise...Jesus steals God's' Thunder!

I get it, but, your aiming at the wrong guy. Should be....

Premise: Maniacal Catholic Pope sets sights at Paganism and declares war on The Matriarchy and nature by murdering holy women, and turning their holy days into cheap Halmark Greeting Card Company sales.

I heard that Jesus and Mary were really pissed about this too!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Exactly! Christians are supposed to be Jews. Not half pagan/Jewish hybrids.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I will get your back OP. I agree that your topic is about a mega-conspiracy to replace "God" (All that was, is , and will be) is now replaced with idol worship basically.

I consider it a obvious yet well hidden and obscured conspiracy theory, and I agree with your pretense that this thread is about that conspiracy. It's a good topic.

thanks muzzleflash! I was just going to post something that a church in my neighborhood had on their website but I just checked and they changed their belief and religion to presbyterian on a new website, but the old website was pretty bad.

It was so bad and off they were preaching in their church that "Our Jesus God of the Holy Father, Son and Spirit shall grant forgiveness and afterlife to all those who repent in his name."

sheesh... I agree. This is auctually very serious if you think about it mezzleflash, because holy bible or not, we all know God because he is still here, it's just those people that spread blasphemy in the name of Jesus Christ in Gods name that I wonder about because God as we know him who is still here that we can vouch for with personal invitation to his world will agree that we still have God with us, where did Jesus Christ go?

My theory is that since God is still with us here on earth to this day, Jesus Christ was human after all and could not sustain that long of heavenly afterlife that God does.

I hope God publishes his word of truth, the lifespan between himself and Jesus in comparrison.

lol

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by windword

Exactly! Christians are supposed to be Jews. Not half pagan/Jewish hybrids.

Mactire, we agree on something!

To OP... I'm not convinced that Yeshua himself did this. I think he was an apocalyptic preacher who thought that he & his cousin John may have been the two messiahs (yes, Jewish tradition calls for TWO, not ONE!). This fell through when John was murdered. I think Yeshua's story was manipulated after his death, largely by Paul. I've said before - Christianity is NOT belief in Jesus. It is a Greek pagan religion founded by Paul, loosely based on the life of Yeshua.

join