It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Chamber Hacked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

Well probably bc the OP in the other thread dropped a site advert for a radio station.........

there is your answer... ALL people that have threads pulled or comments get an email from a MOD....if the poster chooses not to disseminate that information that is their choice and theirs alone.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

Well probably bc the OP in the other thread dropped a site advert for a radio station.........

there is your answer... ALL people that have threads pulled or comments get an email from a MOD....if the poster chooses not to disseminate that information that is their choice and theirs alone.
\m

not true,
i have had stuff pulled with no explanation or message and i have tried contacting a mod and got no answer...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
have proof and start a thread it will be noticed and dealt with... i have had posts that i have made that where offensive removed and got email telling me why and a return addy to dispute it....i was in the wrong...

that would be a foul on the mod part if it was a thread i am sure you where contacted. try contacting again... the mods respond quickly and do a good job here

see below.

oh and try reading the terms and conditions again that may solve your problem..:

edit on 23-5-2011 by CaDreamer because: closed thread..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Threads are removed for violating ATS Terms and Conditions of Use that everyone agreed to abide by when registering.

The OP of any thread that is removed or any action taken by staff knows why it was removed and they have the ability to discuss it with staff. There is ALWAYS an open line of communication if a member chooses to exercise it.

Closed.
edit on May 23rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join