It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we actaully be at all out war with the aliens and not know it???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have took alot of what is happening around the globe into much consideration. Could the tornados, earthquakes and flooding be to blame for a secret alien war that is raging.

HARRP: What if the ET's controlled a super HARRP system that could effectivily activate weather patterns in a split second. Evidence of this can be found in the tornados that have been ripping apart America's mainland, just yesterday there was a tornado that come with such force, and speed that people could not evacuate fast enough.

The American HAARP system and the others of its kind around the globe could actually be a defence to negate the effects of the attacks.

Rumbleing noises heard around the U.S.: This could be an effect of there weapon systems or a cloaked ship, Either way this is an extremelly odd sound that can not be identified by rationality. There is way more than meets the eye with this.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We know were at war.Its very clear with abductions against human will,constant hovering,monitoring,stalking.That is war.You dont consider this war?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i think we would know for sure if we were at war with alians.

we would be wiped out in a second

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If it's a war, are the human race fighting back? Or it is an extermination? If they wanted to wipe us out, we would be gone. I don't believe they would attack us with..... wind.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I think that is more of a barganing between species, we let them monitor, spy, obduct. In exchange for some insight into there species. Out right distruction is WAR. Espianoge is what it is.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NorwegianTruthHunter

I think they need us or can use us, we are better off alive then dead. This is why they havent outright detroyed us. I think we play a part in there dierect history.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

I think that the weather we are having is just that..weather. I read a thread on here yesterday stating that the number of 7.0+ earthquakes has actually gone down in recent years, just seems like more becaus eof the internet and access to everything now.

As for the Flooding, that was caused in part by the amount of snow the northern U.S had this winter. And the Tornadoes...well its spring, that is tornado time.

I live in Tornado Alley, and for as long as i can remember we have tornadoes every spring. Some years are worse then others, but they always happen.

I am sure if aliens wanted us dead, they would just blow up the planet, or, if they wanted the planet for themselves they could just do what the white man did to the indians, and give them blankets with an unknown disease.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

All valid points
, I love a good conversation and different views on subjects. Comunication is the key to putting the pieces together to see the whole picture.

link   
reply to post by TheMur

Tornadoes are natural, so are earthquakes etc. If we were at war with aliens we would definitely know.

link   
reply to post by TheMur

Maybe you are seeing into our near future......I have had the suspicion that world governments have been building and stock piling...secret high-tech weapons.....for just a war....I've felt this for a while....could it be?

link   
I proposed the "rumble"/Alien Ship connection yesterday in jest on another thread, because the sound reminded me of the scene in Independence day when the giant ships are moving into position.

As for the war against humanity; I've heard people discussing this matter (not on ATS, but on offsite interviews), and they were under the impression that the "war" going on against the Aliens also had humans siding with the aliens against humanity, and in exchange these humans were given vast amounts of wealth and power (Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove types). It isn't a war, as much as a treaty. Interesting stuff.

Personally though; while I believe aliens are out there, and plausibly watching us now, I think all of the UFOs and Aliens people are seeing are manmade technological creations or genetic experiments for the sake of.... whatever. Project Blue Beam? Who knows the overall agenda, but I'm leaning towards an imminent extraterrestrial false flag more and more. The Dulce Files, The Plum Island "man". All of this stuff just fits the bill to me.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I dont see them fighting us like movies portray, There to smart to get bloodstains, they will just rip our world out from around us.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Nice! our govt is sure to blame for many of the things we see and hear. Ya gotta love the flavor of the stories that get attached to such subjects.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm sure if an alien species were advanced enough to get here and be flying around in what we witness as UFO's, weather manipulation would be a simple matter and I doubt we'd be able to do much to defend against them if they really wanted to destroy us.. just saying

I could be wrong, but my thought is just simply that if we ever did get in an alien war, we'd lose.. quickly.. we're still infants in the world of space travel and the technology that goes with it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The only species human beings are at war with is other human beings.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Here's a thought. It completely contradicts my earlier post, but its interesting to say the least.

What if Alien invaders never used space travel? What if, lets say, a species in the middle of its industrial/scientific revolution accidentally discovers a wormhole (maybe their version of Einstein discovers this), which they then use to invade Earth?
No space technology whats so ever, just technology very similar to ours.

Would make for an interesting Sci Fi flick.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Um.. so they are strategically hitting cities like Joplin?

I guess that makes a lot more sense than a tornado hitting in an area that gets tornadoes, during tornado season...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If aliens wanted to exterminate us, it could be easily done. If anything, we are like a little science experiment, you know---put the eggs in the incubator, see what happens. They don't want our resources or they would already have them.
Let's see, what are our assets?

1. we're reasonably intelligent---certainly trainable

2. we come in all sizes, shapes and colors

3. we certainly couldn't cost that much to keep...a little H20, O2, and some food substance

4. we reproduce well enough

OMG
WE"RE CATTLE

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Why?
Why would an advanced civilization go to war or have petty childish treaties with the elites of a barely civilized society like ours? I think many here forget the SCALE and MAGNITUDE of the scientific and technological advancements required to perform interstellar travel. Anything we have they can probably synthesize with little effort.
Organs? Meh..., WE can already make organs (not very useful ones yet, but we are getting there) so they probably know the ins and outs of that too...
DNA? Another "meh", dna it's no more than a few aminoacids stitched together... easily done aboard a friggin space ship!
Cow blood? Come on... They're aliens, but they got to have some sense of taste...
Water? HA! Newsflash, there's water everywhere in the galaxy... lots of it, by the way...
So why?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
If aliens wanted to exterminate us, it could be easily done. If anything, we are like a little science experiment, you know---put the eggs in the incubator, see what happens. They don't want our resources or they would already have them.
Let's see, what are our assets?

1. we're reasonably intelligent---certainly trainable

2. we come in all sizes, shapes and colors

3. we certainly couldn't cost that much to keep...a little H20, O2, and some food substance

4. we reproduce well enough

OMG
WE"RE CATTLE

cue Star Trek's "Food Replicators".
It's far easier to just "make" the food whenever you need it, why have "cattle", with all the effort that implies?

At most they would abduct a few samples here and there for research and "pokedex-filling"
, i don't know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join