It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ET spacecraft sighting raw/unedited footage 1:44am May 22, 2011.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
New video of UFO flying above Dallas in Texas. This was recorded on Sunday, 22nd May 2011 at 1:44 am.

Skip to 1:35.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow nice video! Fastwalkers?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Interesting video, first thing I thought was it's a satellite since it never changed direction and seems to be in orbit around the horizon. Nice video. Thanks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The enormous leap ignorance it takes in order for someone to take such "footage" and place the title they did on this thread is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Could someone please explain how we get there from here?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
just a sattelite i guess

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Looks like a Desmodus rotundus (Bat)

ALS

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by sandesh

Interesting video, first thing I thought was it's a satellite since it never changed direction and seems to be in orbit around the horizon. Nice video. Thanks

Ya look like a Satellite to me too seen to go around the horizon but supper video good catch

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
UFO ET spacecraft ?
I think not , there are hundreds of satellites in orbit around our planet and I would say that this is just one of them .

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Yeah, I don't get you. This is just a UFO video, very common to ATS. Now lets break it down

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A satellite that fast? I have seen a lot of satellites, but not one like this...

Gonna buy a night vision cam too, want to see this with my own eyes.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
UFO ET spacecraft ?
I think not , there are hundreds of satellites in orbit around our planet and I would say that this is just one of them .

Definitely a possibility, but do they move so fast? Or maybe, has the film been sped up and audio placed on the final edit? Where's the beef, yo

I'm pretty sure I just saw that thing fly by the Big Dipper

edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It did NOT move in a direct path. Watch closely people.

Not sure what it is, but it did not move in a direct or orbital path.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternator
A satellite that fast? I have seen a lot of satellites, but not one like this...

Gonna buy a night vision cam too, want to see this with my own eyes.

Night Vision cam is the way to go! I wanna pick one up and spend a whole lot of time this summer looking up

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am pretty sure a sat does move that fast especially so high up. Now i thought it changed directions though but maybe thats what a sat looks like when it moves across the horizon like that?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
I am pretty sure a sat does move that fast especially so high up. Now i thought it changed directions though but maybe thats what a sat looks like when it moves across the horizon like that?

I've worked with military sats, but I couldn't tell ya how fast they moved. In fact, I assumed they kinda just slowly orbited around the earth leaving their footprint on the ground where we needed it. But, I guess some sats has some things to get too. Maybe a spy sat checking in on things?

SatBeams Satellite Footprints
edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Doing what exactly? It is moving pretty fast. It isn't serving up a satellite feed that is for sure. Not sure what it could be doing at that speed myself? Any ideas? That isn't a spy satellite.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
From spaceweather.com for May 22, 2011 for Dallas, TX

• Satellite (Hubble Space Telescope) Rise time(04:51:46 am) Direction to look(SSW) Transit time(04:55:47am) Max elevation(40°) Magnitude(3.1 (dim))

• Satellite (HX-37B) Rise time(05:11:14 am) Direction to look(NNW) Transit time(05:13:38am) Max elevation(25°) Magnitude(4.1 (dim))

• Satellite (defix and Ariane 42B I) Rise time(10:21:24 pm) Direction to look(E) Transit time(10:25:37pm) Max elevation(25°) Magnitude(4.1 (dim))

spaceweather.com...

• Given the time you stated it wasn't one of these. Also, satellites are normally not visible at that time of the night since they're totally in the Earth's shadow at that point and you can only see them when they're reflecting sunlight. You can generally only see satellites pass just a few hours after and before the sun sets. The middle of the night is not a good time to see satellites. While it does sort of look like a satellite, it is moving a bit fast. They generally take 2 - 3 min. to cross the sky.

I'd say this was a first-rate sighting of something of interest. Great video!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ItsAnOddFuture

Looked like a run of the mill orbital arch to me, fella.

2nd

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
    link   
    It definately seems to change course imo, it seems to travel horizontal before arcing down. But I guess it depends what sort of orbit the sat is in?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Mactire

Can you prove it is a satellite? hahaha

<<   2 >>

join