It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh noes ronishias ranting..run aawwaaayyyy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
ok its been a while since i had a good rant so this might take some time

why the heck do people never cover there mouths or noses when they cough and sneeze? i mean seriously get some class, do you think when i set out this morning i wanted to be snotted over whilst minding my own business on the bus eurgh.

why do kids get so much time of school now a days, people moan and complain about us mothers/fathers needing to go to work, but when we do and have to take time off coz the kids are off school they moan and complain, you cant win sheesh, do they realize how much childcare costs these days? not all of us have family to look after the kids, and i sure as hell aint leaving em at home alone.. get a life and go complain at someone else!

why are men so impossible! when i say i dont want sex and im tired... it doesnt mean i dont love you, it doesnt mean im having an affair, it doesnt mean im avoiding u and i hate u ...news flash huni IT MEANS I AM TIIIRRREEEEDDD, u try workin 2 jobs from 4am till 5pm then come home deal with 5 kids and still have energy left!

What is it with child proof caps! why can my 7 year old open em and i cant grrr

why the hell do Girls wear big sunglasses and guys wear their collars flipped up and their visers tipped to the side...wtf people...it looks so stupid.

People who are very close minded get me really annoyed...okay so you have a theory, your standing by it fair enough but seriously why u fighting tooth and nail whilst foaming at the mouth to defend it, stop look and listen to other peoples views for a change you might learn summit!

why do people have to be so 2 faced? come on now if you were so brave why dont u just say what you think/feel to my face instead of at my arse, or whats wrong? afraid il make you look stupid?

people who do threads with the words PROVEN, FACT, DEBUNKED and similar then instead of putting forward EVIDENCE, or ,SOURCES, or at least something to so call prove their theory they give you a 4 word paragraph, im like ye so thats gonna make me believe you then *sigh*, come-on now your just asking for trouble here with that kinda thread,

know what else irritates me is when i write an awesome article well sourced and worth a debate it gets no replys

and after writing such a long article you think its awesome, then realise after posting you have a million spelling errors and the grammer and punctuation is similar to that of a 4year old eurgh.

hmm think that will do for now
okay move along ...nothing to see here.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

why are men so impossible! when i say i dont want sex and im tired... it doesnt mean i dont love you, it doesnt mean im having an affair, it doesnt mean im avoiding u and i hate u ...news flash huni IT MEANS I AM TIIIRRREEEEDDD, u try workin 2 jobs from 4am till 5pm then come home deal with 5 kids and still have energy left!

Sounds like you need some more sex.

How's that for a 'Manswer' to your problem?

Sorry for that, sounds like you need a holiday (by yourself). Good luck to you!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Agree with all points made!

Another, parents who don't supervise their kids in stores while they run around, step on me or even push me out of their way please don't tell me to shut up when I tell your kids to stop! Oh that irks me! I am not a babysitter for the publics children. I can't tell you how many times I have been pushed or stepped on by kids in various stores while their parents sit there and chat on their phones or to their friends. Oh it pisses me off!

Watch your kids!

Also people who don't use turn signals drive me insane!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Oh it pisses me off!

Star on that!

I was in a Sears store, buying a chair, the bedding department was right next to the chairs. A pair of mothers were sitting in display chairs while their three boys jumped on the beds. The moms didn't seem to care while they watched them do that, or when the boys stripped all the bedding off of two beds.

Incredible.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Awwww hahaha! Love to you, miss!

All of it so true though

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thanks for a very, very enjoyable rant.

The kids in shopping centre thing is very annoying, and I speak up also.

I'd like to add two things if I may.

The Sun is too Hot. I know I'm getting a bit old but man it burns now.

And, I see so many parents walking their early school age kids across a busy road every morning and afternoon, even though a controlled crossing is less than 50 feet away. What is wrong with these adults?

.. the sun is too hot

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Best Rant Ever! In my opinion of course.

I've never understood why people do not cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze...It's so disgusting! And, if my 8 year old boy knows how to do it, then why the heck do some adults not know? Seriously people?!

As for the sex....I'm so letting my husband read your rant later. By the time dinner is done, bath's have been given and the kids are put to bed, I'm lucky if I still have the energy to brush my teeth. It only adds to the guilt I already feel for things not accomplished when I see the "come hither" look on his face and all I want to do SLEEP! Ugghh!

The audacity of some parents boggle my mind....control your kids! I just don't get it at all. Does anyone discipline their kids anymore? The other day, I left my garage door open after packing some things up and got distracted and forgot it was left open.

Well, a little while later I kept hearing this weird noise coming from the garage and went to check it out. Lo and behold, a little girl (about 5 yo) from down the street was in my garage snooping through my shelves!!! First of all, what is a 5 year old doing by herself and secondly, why was she allowed to cross a busy street by herself?

So, long story short, I walked her home and told her mother what she was doing. The mother completely laughed it off and said "Oh, she is just really nosey" I couldn't believe it! She didn't discipline her for wandering off nor, did she punish her for going into another person's home or for going through my stuff. Unreal!

Sorry, now I feel as though I'm ranting so I'll end it there. Anyway, great read.

Thanks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
glad to see people enjoyed it
nothing like a good rant to get the juices flowing thats for sure!!

a rant a day keeps the mental asylum doctors away
..well thats my story and am sticking to it

join