It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric Knowledge and Psychic Defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I would like to open a discussion on all things esoteric and best practices for psychic defense. What have you discovered about these things, what works best for you?

I will begin with a few things i have discovered:

-the soul exists as a small energy sphere within the centre of your body, located just below the sternum. The soul produces energy (soul energy) which forms your spirit. The soul is connected to your oversoul and your higher self acts as an intermediary between the two.

-when you dream, you dream within the spirit. The spirit is linked with the astral realm and when you venture beyond the boundaries of your own spirit you begin picking up on things in the astral realm.

-there is no need for the use of psi shields in psychic defense. Your aura IS your shield, strengthen your aura and you strengthen your natural shield. This can be accomplished through meditation.

-people talk about using love to fight off enemies, but this is a misconception. You don't use love but the power generated from love. You use this power as a force to repel like a magnetic force. The force used can be generated from anything that gives you power be it love, hate, determination, willpower anything that you can generate power from can be used as a force to push away anything negative. Most often the best rule of thumb is to fight fire with fire.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting topic this hope i can learn a few things.
For many years i get unpleasant visitors in my dreams, either demons i can see, or unseen evil forces. I pretty much run away, I'm a fighter in my dreams but these things no. Until one year ago when unasked for i began to do something during these dream encounters, i never thought of, or planned this response but now, no fear, i fight with zeal. Water seems to be a weapon.
I have affirmations too, it's all in the mind afterall.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eocrow

thats the thing though... when you step outside the boundaries of your spirit it is no longer all in the mind. The good thing though is that the astral realm is a playground for the mind and heavily influenced by it. I believe many encounters in dreams are real entities. theres often something uniquely different about them that sets them apart from normal dream characters. Water would be a good weapon against demons they are deeply connected with fire and anger and the fuel of fire that hatred brings, water calms and cleanses.

new topics

join