It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Could you like spy on people with remote viewing, like some hot girl? I'm not saying that I would if I could, but I would.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Possible? Yes. But skilled remote viewing is difficult, even for the pros. The problem with a person is that you don't know WHERE to focus. Remote viewing typically is attempted on a specific location, not person. I suppose if you knew where she lived, it'd be more productive, and easier to simply RV the home. But of course, you're also wrestling with hormones, and the guilt of the privacy invasion, so this may cloud the ability, and affect how much you get to see.

I'd recommend starting with simpler tasks, such as having a friend put an object in a box (without you knowing what it is), and then trying to draw/explain what's in the box. The ESP cards are good too, but the problem is that it's hard to tell whether you are RVing, or reading the other's mind....
I prefer the box method.

Then, try other experiments, such as using the same box, but putting it in another room. Try it with a bunch of different boxes, see how many you get right, etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This thread was more of a joke than a serious question.

new topics

join