It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the End of the Age - as we walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This thread is intended as a tool, and a guide to aid in understanding how we, as citizens of Earth, can prepare for transition.

The NWO (& dark allies) will soon roll out their intended plans - a devastating War, on a simply unprecedented scale, involving massive destruction on multiple fronts. Not restrained to the Middle East or Africa, Asia, this time the people and entities currently occupying the power seats in Governments will bring the terror to the West. While possibly nuclear, the majority of warfare is likely to be conducted using advanced non-nuclear devices, in order to prevent widespread contamination. Chemical weapons are likely to feature prominently in attacks against Western or Developed/ Developing Nations, as they can be engineered to have deadly effects within fixed timeframes and fixed geographical regions.

Sadly, biological weapons are likely to be used against Third world countries (even continents), as they would offer the most efficient way to remove large swathes of populace with minimal effort and outlay.

The international facade will drop, and the precarious status quo that we currently sit within will collapse, becoming the horrific 'Time of Trouble' when those things described above will take place. Altogether these events will constitute the culmination of the Third and final World War that we as a civilised race will ever experience... As others have mentioned, the war began years ago, when they started to control our minds and belief constructs through crafty media manipulation. In fact, some thread of this behaviour has progressed down the centuries, down the millennia even.

You all know that very few bloodlines have a say in what happens on the International stage.

A future-tech 'cull and control' program for the population is in the planning stages, as a means to achieve the renewal and evolution of Earth, where their scorched earth policies will aid in creating what they consider 'ideal starting conditions'. All taking place under the cruel gaze of 'their' twisted and devolutionary oversight..

I have no evidence to hand, though there are countless sources that could be dug up in a relatively short space of time to lend credence to what I have just typed.

(
- cue the snide and cynical pseudo-skeptical responses.)

For the time being, until I have the opportunity to pad out the theories with references, please believe me when I tell you that I speak as someone who has seen firsthand the tactics these types will use in order to achieve their objectives.

Most crucial in their armory is Fear, and they possess highly developed tools and techniques to force the masses down unto abject conformity.

The PTB believe that creative, open-minded souls can and should be counteracted through the use of a combination of techniques: The manipulation of a person's noetic experience, through occult (hidden) practices, and through the use of advanced psi-technology.

Where simple 'through-the-wall, through-the-ether' mental abuse fails to achieve the necessary results, they will seek control by unleashing a savage, deceitful and malicious SS, already growing within the ranks of ordinary communities - throughout the Western world and beyond.

Earth's only hope is that the people rise up, to achieve psychological and spiritual equilibrium, in the face of what will take place. There are many paths to redemption.

A prayer for us all:

Supreme Mind, Bright Spiritual Sun, Lord and Christ... The Word of Truth.
Wisdom, manifest in a thousand visages to bring Light into the Darkness.
Spirit of God, Everlasting, Alpha & Omega - before there was anything, there was YOU.

May you give us the strength to protect ourselves, that we may protect and serve those who are dear to our hearts, whom have been entrusted to our care by your Will.

If we should find ourselves unable to fulfil our respective roles as protector of those things in our care, due to the pressures of external circumstance, we ask that you protect us until we are sufficiently recovered, when we are ready to run the race that's set before us once again.

May we intend only to survive, in order that we may fulfil our duties, and to be of use to those who need assistance - in whatever form that assistance may take.

If we are so led, give us the courage to speak out against the errant moral and spiritual principles of those who, as a result of their own choices, have determined to act in ways that oppress all those of the Great Multitude who were entrusted to their care by Your Hand.

May we rejoice not in our triumphs, but maintain the sombre attitude of one who knows the balance of life.
May we grieve not in defeat, but rather know that we have played our part, completing those tasks we came for.
May divisions find no root among us, and may our strength come from quietness, trust and meditation on You.

May we always remember that it is only by the gifts that we have received that we are able to do anything at all.

So shall it be, by the Authority of the Supreme Name.

Fly..

links and related reading to follow...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
First of all, that was a beautiful and poignant prayer that I wholeheartedly add an Amen to!!!

Yep, many of us have read enough and seen enough to be so very distrustful of the intentions of TPTB.

I think all the people who are trying to add their voices and encourage a more wakeful state in the masses are doing all they can in their power to stave off the kind of climate that will allow what you say here to happen. That is certainly my motive; to try and keep it at bay. Like you, I do believe that is coming at some point and I want to be taken out earlier rather than later because I could not stand to see such destruction of my brothers and sisters, as I cannot stomach even now what takes place.

What comforting factor is there for us? For me only the Promise of a Man who they put on a cross. The Faith in a Kingdom that will be established following that destruction you describe. The Almighty says that they will lose that final war and the good will shine. There is also the comfort of history that shows again and again that darkness can never overcome; it quickly falls prey to its own imperfection and impotence to achieve any kind of conquest over LOVE!

edit on 23-5-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling error, duh!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies.

I don't expect this to be a thread that garners too much attention in the grand scheme of things, and I'm resigned to that. I would like for people to take only a positive state of mind; a knowledge and confidence that the future is not necessarily the hopeless and ever-dark place we might expect it to be.

There are powers that are ready to help, when the time comes. That is my belief, and I have faith in it. Poorly conceived self-formed beliefs, based on the comment in media or in the local community are sometimes the most damaging, because most things remain unresolved.

Agnosticism is too proud of it's indecision.

It's time for Humanity to believe that the Universe is bigger than all the craftiness of the shills, the carefully conceived false flags and disinformation campaigns. IMHO we owe a debt of gratitude to the source of our consciousness. Such a debt can only be paid by our positive actions in the world, and our positive intent to be made manifest by the expression of our collective Will.

A clever, ambitious and passionately driven man once said something like:

"The focused Will is man's greatest magical tool..."

The man in question was Aleister Crowley. He was darkened, but I am more convinced than ever before that he was finding some positive elements of arcana in his research and practices.

God works in mysterious ways, and can even use the actions and words of one whose intention is skewed to benefit the Honest Seeker...

Our continued and blinkered acceptance of the BS coming from the PTB will be the death of us.

Fly.

NB - my phone stopped working straight after I posted this thread earlier today. There is no rational explanation other than a fatal system crash, which has left it in a permanent state of 'shutdown-in-process'. It will neither turn off fully or turn on properly. Charging it has no effect. I'll be interested to see whether the SIM card still works in another handset (need one that is unlocked for my network, don't have a suitable spare at the moment..)

I had indicated by typical methods in preparing this message that I would be treating it as an open letter to the PTB, a statement of intent as regards my future vision.

I was unsure whether 'making preparations to help our family survive if the SHTF' constituted falling under the remit for monitoring by the military intel communities. Part of my intention with this thread is to put a traceable record on their radar, that I intend no ill to anyone or anything. I realised today that by purchasing medical supplies, camping equipment, and specific protective clothing in a relatively short space of time, I might look like I'm readying to go off-grid for some 'unknown reason'.

That's not the case, and by preparing in the manner I have been doing over the past few days and weeks, I'm basically just laying the groundwork to be able to move my family to safety as quickly and effectively as possible - as and when the SHTF.

My only condition is that I will speak out on what my beliefs are, and in the way my intuition and guides indicate are positive and necessary, for I am allowed to speak.

Freedom of Expression without harming others is my God-given right as a Soul in this Universe.

Protecting our offspring is our most basic and instinctive reaction, when confronted with a looming horizon darkened by seemingly insurmountable problems.

Before enlightenment? Carry water, chop wood.

O

After enlightenment? Carry water, chop wood.

Expect the unexpected, and Be Prepared.

NB - the BBC News team made a special point that Obama's official limousine for the Ireland trip, nicknamed 'The Beast' (interesting choice of name) is capable of withstanding CHEMICAL ATTACKS. The specific 'weapon of choice' that I suggested in the OP would be used against Western nations in the opening stages of World War 3.

top topics

join