It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Alternative Website taken Down?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I am not sure why this has happened but a popular alternative forum site similiar to ATS is showing the following today:

This site has been suspended.
Red Ice Creations

The site was popular, seemed to have an income stream to keep going and is fairly well respected, it certainly is not like some of the "Alternative" sites out there that would not suprise me if dissapeared.

Anyone know why this is?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
too many people were being woke up, thats what happens lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have never even heard of this site and I search all kinds of things online.

Maybe they didn't pay their renewal bill and it's on hold?

I would think if any conspiracy or alternative site was shut down for their "info" it'd be ATS lol
The day that happens I will cry in a corner sucking my thumb! That is when I know shtf!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I have never even heard of this site and I search all kinds of things online.

Maybe they didn't pay their renewal bill and it's on hold?

I would think if any conspiracy or alternative site was shut down for their "info" it'd be ATS lol
The day that happens I will cry in a corner sucking my thumb! That is when I know shtf!

In terms of moderation, quality and guest speakers & interviews it is in the top 5 in the world imho.

They have a large monthly subscription base for members to get some of the Interviews though the written content and some interviews were free ton subscribers.

Been going a long time to.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I used this site hours ago...now nothing.

It's the site that really woke me up because I listened to George Kavassilas radio interview with the Website creator Henrik Palmgren (I hope I remembered correctly).

I think this is it. This for me may be the beginning of a time when information suppression is absolutely key for delaying the inevitable....or else they didnt pay their bills....hehe.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
well at least their youtube channel's still active...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Well now I want to see this site

I hope it comes back on. I love documentaries and speeches. I usually go to youtube for them but a site that has them would be nice.

I know a while back another alternative site was thought to be shut down but it was just something to do with renewal of their name or domain. Let's hope this is the same

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I did a google cache search, according to that its only been down a day or so

This is Google's cache of www.redicecreations.com... It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 22 May 2011 17:43:36 GMT.

But as it says it its suspended i think its either a breach on the terms of the server they are hosted on or failure to pay the fees for hosting etc.
but time might tell us more.
but here is asample of some of the storys on there front page.

US Government Takes Down HAARP Website to Conceal Evidence of US Weather Modification and Earthquake Inducing Warfare
Hitler's Jewish Soldiers
Anonymous plans UFO hoax
Danish Film Director Lars von Trier Steps on Zionist Toes
When a pet’s love is all you have left
Suicide off tallest skyscraper in Dubai
The CIA-Pentagon Shuffle: The Fake Story And The Real One
Will Gaddafi end up in Hague? Corbett on arrest warrant request (Video)
Face Development in the Womb - Inside the Human Body (Video)
The Bug-Out Bag - Wikipedia
U.S. Officially Hits Debt Ceiling, Treasury Implements Emergency Measures to Raid Federal Pensions
"Way of the Morris": 2 (Video)
"Way of the Morris": 1 (Video)
Hobbits beware! To test emergency broadcast system, Hungary says severe floods in "Middle-earth"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Important post and important to watch what goes on. Red Ice has interviewed the who's who in the conspiracy world and has been targeted before in the UK press for being just that.

They were responsible for opening my eyes.

To speak of it ... ATS is acting up for me, but GLP is not. Just thought I would mention to see if it is a local thing or a "conspiracy." Could be a copyright issue - applied in a twisted sense.
edit on 23-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
just checked itunes and the pocast's of red ice radio are all unavailable aswell..

im sure there is a logical explanation though..
edit on 23/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
i suggest everyone who is lurking here to bump this thread.. it doesnt seem like many people are aware of red ice..
IMO its a good tool for those interested in the type of subjects covered here and the radio interviews and podcasts are generally top class and informative. (although sometimes a little wacky)

im sure the site will come back, there must be a logical explanation for it. these guys have been covering this deep stuff for years now, im sure they wouldnt have been taken down a long time ago, if TPTB felt threatened by them.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I agree. I S and F'd it. I did check on David Icke's site to see if it was brought up in the forums, and it wasn't. You are right that they hit a lot of topics hard and I can see them being on top of the list to target, but let's hope it is something logical.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
hmmm, given his second to last show was an interview of a Finlander lady that was claiming extreme persecution against her, I suspect either that interview caused Mr Palmgren to run afoul of the same group that was harassing her, or this had been in the works for quite awhile but took till now to happen due to bureaucratic red tape

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
im sure the site will come back, there must be a logical explanation for it. these guys have been covering this deep stuff for years now, im sure they wouldnt have been taken down a long time ago, if TPTB felt threatened by them.

Most likely taken offline due to spammers, or a DDoS attack?

Site overhaul?

Can't pay for the servers?

Worst possible case... Shut down due to copyright issues, legal issues etc.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I am a new member of Red Ice radio, and have learned so much from their guests. I find it hard to believe that it could be a licensing glitch sense they have been on for years. I have been listening to the 2009 archive and if I cant continue I might come down with Red Ice Withdraw Syndrome !

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What if someone gave out there password and member name and a bunch of people started downloading shows - lots of shows - would that possibly shut down the site?

What if it was someone with a 'high profile' like Richard Hoagland, would that make it even worse?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I hope the explanation is innocent and Red Ice is back up soon.
I'm a great fan of alternative media talk radio and Red Ice Radio is number one of my regular shows. Quality guests and Henrick Palmgren has a fine interview technique. (He should give kerry cassidy tips on manners and mouth control)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Text BlackText
This is a great podcast site with so much info. I wonder who's toes Henrik stepped on. I might go into Red Ice withdrawal if It's not back up soon!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Has anyone got anymore links to other enlightening websites they care to share u2u if needs be if you dont want to post them. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Facebook page:

www.facebook.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join