It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbols in new video game L.A Noire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I was playing L.A Noire when I seen a massive all seeing eye in a pyramid on a tall building, there are loads of games filled with Illuminat symbolism, this is the newest I have seen.

edit on 23-5-2011 by DEV1L79 because: changed vid

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There's an illuminati symbol on my toast, toilet paper and in between my boobs. There you happy yet ? Can we enjoy our lives without picking a message out of everything ?
I see pyramids and the all seeing eye, can we move on already ?

edit on 23-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Reply to post by DEV1L79

considering its a rockstar game.

strange would be if there were no conspiracy theory references.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

What many people call the "all seeing eye" is actually called the "eye of providence".
Don't get to worried about all this symbolism.
en.wikipedia.org...

I play that game to and I love it.
Enjoy the game,
OnlyLove

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Pics or It Didn't Happen

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

at 2minutes, i believe that pyramid also has a masonic G on it (i may be mistaken) it has some sort of G with an accent on the bottom of it, Attached to the letter itself & notice how it says ' & it will have no boundaries, as far as the eye can see' as it shows the eye...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Lol i commented, on it before i watched the whole vid my bad, this guy exposes the G haha

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

I was thinking of posting this, Ive played quite abit of the game and i can say that there is definitely some hidden messages in there, Not just visually but listening to the dialogue sometimes raises my eyebrows,

There is also a back story within the game, If you find a news paper you can pick it up and watch a small cutscene giving you an idea about the headline of the news paper.

The first one i watched there is a pyramid drawn on a blackboard that shows the different levels of knowledge within the brain.

EDIT: in fact you can see the pyramid on the blackboard on the original video the OP posted at 1:54
Im almost certain Rockstar are trying to tell us something
edit on 23-5-2011 by Seabas1123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
For L.A. Noire they recreated 1947 Los Angeles almost exactly as it was. The all-seeing eye is accurately recreated atop the Los Angeles Public Library.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seabas1123
reply to post by Vanishr

Im almost certain Rockstar are trying to tell us something
edit on 23-5-2011 by Seabas1123 because: (no reason given)
Or, and I love how no one ever seems think this; maybe the Rockstar developers are themselves conspiracy buffs...
Like, you know, the people in this thread and on this board.
This stuff isn't exactly hidden, secret or unknown these days.
edit on 5/23/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
so if there are hidden messages in video games now aswell, does that mean that every employee of rockstar is an iluminati member then?? because surely if not someone would have tried to come out and say something about it now.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
For L.A. Noire they recreated 1947 Los Angeles almost exactly as it was. The all-seeing eye is accurately recreated atop the Los Angeles Public Library.

^ thats why i love this site.. it never takes to long before someone comes along and explains a theory with common sense and logic.

and to the op.. dont take the negative comments on board, if it wasnt for people like you posting this stuff, the illuminati conspiracy wouldnt be as widely known and most people wouldnt even know what the all seeing was..
they do stick this symbols everywhere and most people dont even notice these things.

i for one now know there was a huge all seeing eye on top of a library in L.A in the 1940's...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I know for one, if i was going to make a game, i would want to create as much attention as possible, so whether i believed the story's about the illuminate or not, i would throw in a few symbols here and there just to get more people looking at my game, more youtube views the better,
as any advertising person will tell you.."there's no such thing as bad publicity" by the en of the week , most people would have forgotten why they watched a video about a new game, just that there was heaps of interest in it and maybe go and buy a copy because they liked the game play they saw..
or the rest would buy the game so they could check the guy who made the video wasnt making it up..
I mean so many games include area 51 or a popular war zone or enemy for example just to sell to a certain demographic, which happens to be the ones who play games..
thats not to say that some of the money for some of the games isnt not coming from an unknown source, but i know not all of it is, some is just tongue in cheek..
but tats just my thoughts.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb578

Theres loads of hidden messages in plenty of tv shows, no it doesnt mean everyone in the company is in the illuminati, dont be so ignorant lol, what a stupid question, think for yourself for a second instead of leeching information from others. Thats what its all about, being force fed the DIS-information they feed down your throats & thinking for yourself.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Vanishr because: mega mistake

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Seabas1123

1.54 when the pyramid is on the board, it says underneath 'A city of undercurrents, where not everything is as it seems' weird, if as anohter guy said in 1947 LA public library did have that on top of it ? The Government owned, Public library, has an all seeing eye and a mason G on it ? Helllllooo, illuminati Masons in the government ? noo... never.......... ^^

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm really getting tired of these sorta threads. There's not an Illuminati conspiracy in everything entertainment. Game designers and set and prop designers for movies, TV, and music videos often refer to and utilize existing cult symbols into their designs simply for the sheer fact that they're mysterious. Not to promote some sort of subliminal agenda. As a game designer and Halloween prop designer I do this quite frequently myself. When it comes to esoteric, cult, and Illuminati symbols in media - in pretty much all cases a spade is simple a spade.
edit on 5/23/2011 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
its a flipping video game dude. i'm pretty sure if the illuminati existed they wouldn't be waisting their time and money on such entertainment.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
and ATS was in Grand Theft Auto 4.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc44ddb93af3.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16114ee3eb6f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

You need to do some reading buddy, they have their hands in EVERYTHING you would watch or play, go read up there 7 goals for manipulation of society and the Sheeple.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
its a flipping video game dude. i'm pretty sure if the illuminati existed they wouldn't be waisting their time and money on such entertainment.
Erm, where did you hear that, it is an Australian game made by Bondi, Rock* the publisher is a UK company..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join