It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those seeking answers for what's next to happen to us on earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There is something not right, most can feel it. Some have answer's and some don't. Its a hard feeling to describe but most of us can feel a storm is approaching unlike anything we have ever experienced. We are being lied too, poisoned, brainwashed, ect... Humans have powers that they never knew about before and only dreamed of having until now. We just got to unlock them to become more powerful against the evils. Love is the key to unlock the most powerful power. Most are waking up and are developing them while others are living in a dream world. Its hard to know whats going to happen next. With all the talk of planet X, super storms, alien invasion, NWO, judgement day, super solar storms, ancient volcano's erupting, HARP, chem trails, earth quakes, act...., we just got to live in the "Now moment" and not worry about whats next to happen. We must believe we are being taken care of and guided in a manner that cannot be understood at this time. What happens to us was meant to happen, it was all planned out before we were born. We are all going to die eventually so why worry all our lives about it happening soon. When we die we don't stop from there, we get to live another life. Our soul will incarnate on another planet, dimension or even back on earth to re-learn lessons. My brothers and sisters, Dont worry about the future as it can make you sick. Learn to love, and help others and it will award you in ways that will seem magical. Karma is real. What goes around comes around. I hope this brings ease to those who are seeking answers. I send love to everyone and hope every one has a great and safe day, month, year, and years to come.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

That pretty much sums up all the threads cool:
Peace
:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I have to say, I was feeling this yesterday when i went out on my motorcycle. The air was still at time, With a dark sky like it was gonna rain like hell. It was very quiet and eery aswell. The wind has picked up today, pretty strong but it still feels the same. The other thread about it being "white" outside aswell has also caught my eye. I was thinking the exact same last week.. So strange but there's something on the horizon which is gonna change the world.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So, in a nut shell. What you are saying is:

Don't worry, be happy!

Yeah. I can love with that!

link   

Originally posted by unknown32
There is something not right, most can feel it. Some have answer's and some don't. Its a hard feeling to describe but most of us can feel a storm is approaching unlike anything we have ever experienced.

We are being lied too, poisoned, brainwashed, ect... Humans have powers that they never knew about before and only dreamed of having until now. We just got to unlock them to become more powerful against the evils. Love is the key to unlock the most powerful power. Most are waking up and are developing them while others are living in a dream world.

Its hard to know whats going to happen next. With all the talk of planet X, super storms, alien invasion, NWO, judgement day, super solar storms, ancient volcano's erupting, HARP, chem trails, earth quakes, act...., we just got to live in the "Now moment" and not worry about whats next to happen. We must believe we are being taken care of and guided in a manner that cannot be understood at this time.

What happens to us was meant to happen, it was all planned out before we were born. We are all going to die eventually so why worry all our lives about it happening soon. When we die we don't stop from there, we get to live another life. Our soul will incarnate on another planet, dimension or even back on earth to re-learn lessons. My brothers and sisters, Dont worry about the future as it can make you sick. Learn to love, and help others and it will award you in ways that will seem magical. Karma is real. What goes around comes around.

I hope this brings ease to those who are seeking answers. I send love to everyone and hope every one has a great and safe day, month, year, and years to come.

Now please pharagraph your posts the next time, it makes for easier reading. Most users on here see a wall of text and ignore it. or make a snappy remark like "China called they want their wall back" .

Now that i paragraphed it for you I still don't know what you are trying to say

What does this have to do with 'crisis in Japan'?

OnlyLove

link   
After all the speculation on how and when the earth is gonna end, It really doesn't phase me anymore. I would rather die and move on then live in this world with a crappy government who are planning to kill us all anyways.

When the time comes, I shall be perched somewhere with a few cans and enjoy it. There's no escaping the big one that's on its way

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

So sorry, I dint mean to have this post in the crisis in japan thread. It was meant to be in fragile earth. I'm pretty new at this and im still learning this site. Thanks for the advice. I will do my best to my ability and make a future thread correctly. Sent with love and peace.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
At worst, for the US, could be a bioterrorism/epidemic and martial law scenario. Alternativley, a war against the Middle-East that ends in a biblical showdown for the "holy land". Why? Who knows, perhaps there are a series of ancient interdimensional gateways on some kind of planetary gridline chessboard... Either that or I have been playing too much C&C.

edit on 24-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
well I was reading intently til you
got to this statement

"When we die we don't stop from there, we get to live another life. Our soul will incarnate on another planet, dimension or even back on earth to re-learn lessons"

then I had to stop.
My religious views don't
allow for re-incarnation.
best wishes

boon

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

"When we die we don't stop from there, we get to live another life. Our soul will incarnate on another planet, dimension or even back on earth to re-learn lessons"

You don't know this for sure and you can't prove it either, but if your faith in this is strong I am pleased for you.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

When the Bear wields the sickle and hammer,
The hour glass will be in ghostly twilight,
With Kings and Lords of old under siege,
Hero's and Adventures forced to flee,
Then the great Dragon will stir awake,
As the Bear begins it's march with much haste,
The foul demons will then be slain,
After which the lands will meld,
To the sickle and hammer without delay.