It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Reality? A Clear Description

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by refresh

The delusion is that 'things' are separate to you. I know what i read from this screen comes from the same place as i do. Every 'thing' is only an appearance. An appearance of consciousness to consciousness.
Consciousness, or conscious contact happens now. The experience is ever changing. But the one that sees all passing 'things' never moves, it is always here.
The mind is no more than a 'thing' that is watched as it passes thoughts through consciousness.
It is the mind that believes, it is the mind that has made up stories about what is happening.
Without the thoughts about 'things', there would be no 'thing'.
But there would still be this aliveness, this being.

When the future is imagined, an imaginary 'me' is created. This imagined me is the person i 'believe' myself to be, whether it is an image of me in the past or an image made in the future. These 'mes' are not real and could never know anything or do anything because they don't exist. You know what thought did, don't you? Nothing, thought can't do anything. This moment is taken care of, it is complete, it is consciousness.
This nowness, this present 'time' is the only place that any 'thing' appears.
This place is nowhere. Now-here.

How can no 'thing' and nowhere be removed?
It is the space for all happenings.
Each night consciousness is only itself in deep sleep, it is peace, it does not experience 'things'.
In the dreaming state it starts to show itself images, on waking into what we call the 'real' world it sees images and then the thoughts tell us what it is seeing and puts borders around 'things'. Because the mind/thoughts believe in 'thing/objects', it doesn't even have to think about it but automatically makes itself an object, a thing. Consciousness is not a 'thing'.
Consciousness doesn't care, it watches , it sees.
It is the mind that gets confused because deep down it is felt that the mind is not telling the truth. Mind/thoughts are for security's sake, the security comes at a price, the alarm is constantly on. With thought though the problem can not be resolved, the problem is caused by the mind and the mind tries to solve it. It can not be solved so the mind is non-stop, each problem it throws up creates more belief. It is 'belief' is the thought that needs to be examined.
Thoughts can not be stopped, that would be like stopping the clouds appearing in the sky, mind/thought might want to and may 'believe' it can. But this is mind against mind, mind trying to solve a problem, again it has made the problem, and believed there is a problem. Believing thought is the problem, thought tries to extinguish thought, lol.
Thoughts appear, are seen and pass by like the clouds in the sky. The cloud is not a problem to the sky, it is just an appearance, the sky can not be tainted or troubled by any appearance.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

We don't need to be enlightenment scientists to know that everything we could possibly communicate as individuals is delusional. Because the entire observation of everything that can be observed is through the filter of delusion. It doesn't matter if we agree or not. My personal experience of delusion is enough to tell me that delusion exists in this non-reality and as a result ANY and ALL experience in non-reality (call it what you like) is deluded and not real.

I agree with everything you are saying. And we can both agree that all that is being communicated is nothing new. It is not novel or vibrant. It leads nowhere (except delusional drama which is very engaging). There is only one novel experience left in time and that is the moment precisely before it ends.

I love Truth God Reality. I am tired of delusion. But i can tolerate it indefinitely without ever accepting it as real. And that is my drama as a delusional self.

There is a path, and ALL gnosis, teachings of famous Masters and Messiahs are the same. This path of "truth" in non-Reality is no more real than a narcissist ego. It's language is old and crusty. It's deceptive because it is supposed to be true. not just true but THE Truth. But there are kernels, and those are the parables that relate to true novelty, the end of time when Reality will not be avoided. When individuals as the One God express God's will. All pursuits and efforts, observations as individuals cease.

It's nice to be a hippy, or pursue truth and move toward a moral life of giving and love, to meditate and become conscious of the illusion and the unity and oneness. But NO ONE has ever brought that into non-Reality. It's been reflected. It's constantly reflected (it's on the tip of your nose and never closer), you can be inspired to see it, you can pretend to be it through practice and faith. But no one has ever been it, made someone it, ended delusion in themselves or others. Never in time. It is not possible.

As conscious of Reality you can become.. you will never be it in time. A zillion years of meditation will not end time, will not free your soul, will not unite you with God. It will give a second best engaging drama of those experiences.. Everything BUT love, God, Truth is delusion.

On a lighter note, equally true is the fact that no matter what you do or be or observe in this non-reality can effect Truth in any way. So go to town with whatever you will. Including express/observe/create/communicate/pursue truth reflections.

I can't not focus on the one thing that has yet to happen that at the heart of all gnosis has been expressed, the one answer to the one question. It's unwavering. The root of all drama. In this non-reality, in linear time, that final moment is close. But might not be.

Don't believe that it won't happen. that destiny can be changed. That individual "free-will" can change what we all know will happen. Don't believe enlightened masters that tell you Eternity is here now and you can experience it. That you are not bound by time, that you can be as God in eternity now. That you are already and need only accept it. That is all delusional drama. Don't believe that this just is, that non-Reality is part of God, that time is eternal, that this goes on forever except for those that evolve into Truth through luck/practice/evolution/waiting. But if you do believe consciously or deny it unconsciously it does not matter. There is no consequence except whatever is perceived in this non-reality.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by refresh

I don't 'believe' spiritual masters, yet i do 'know', that 'some' do know what they are talking about.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by refresh

I don't 'believe' spiritual masters, yet i do 'know', that 'some' do know what they are talking about.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

No one has ever ended delusion. Delusion started and continues. But it has not ended yet. What else is there too know? I am here, wherever this is, as a part of God. A sure sign that delusion continues. No honest spiritual master can define or defend a lick of value to what they may have achieved or to what they "know".

The value is apparent only when delusion ends. And we are one with all delusion since the beginning of time and all pieces/people/ideas in time. No individual (re: spiritual master) is outside of non-reality. The whole that is seemingly outside of this never was here, never will be.

Ego will end. Time will end. Nothing is eternal but Eternity/Reality/God/Truth.

here's an honest statement:

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things (end of time) will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

And what else is known then? Delusion and drama. Second coming is We as God walking up. Non-reality ceases.

<< 1   >>

join