It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What is Reality? A Clear Description

page: 1
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
.

Confucius said, "I hear I forget. I see I learn. I do and I understand."

A soul cannot be told a story and understand. The story must be experienced by trials. Each 2000 years on earth, a different archetype of the same story is expressed in this reality. The archetype story is experienced by the masses and then related in history by the characters in the story. Each story ties into the next and further expresses the overall plan for humanity. The goal is to initiate the soul for assertion and to find the emerald of life. The emerald to be found is love for God and love for your neighbor. The universe is one. Once we appreciate our place, we are then given the next vehicle for development.

We are made 'in' the image of God. The image is reality. We are artificial consciousness. Compare this to the Sims. The difference is, we are learning as we go along. The universe is real to us, but a projection from God. Our consciousness is an expression of God's NOUS. We receive the gift of Nous and then gain Gnosis as we go along. If mankind ever develops this degree of reality in the silicone environment of computer reality, the life there will need to be taught in the same manner. Anything else is merely a remote controlled vehicle in a virtual world. Jesus was the Word (LOGOS) expressed in the material realm.

The earth is a womb of development. Your body is a placenta, attached by the silver cord.

Ecclesiastes 12:
6 Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed,[a]
Or the golden bowl is broken,
Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain,
Or the wheel broken at the well.
7 Then the dust will return to the earth as it was,
And the spirit will return to God who gave it.

The body is essentially a bio-mechanical vehicle to sense the material world. Your next vessel for sensing the kingdom of God will most likely be much more advanced than the one you currently move around in. The Bible says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 15:50). This is true. We cannot leave our womb (earth) without taking the earth with us into space (Heaven).

In John 3, you can read that we are born again into the water if we do not find the spirit. We are blown by the wind somewhere different each time our soul travels to earth. When we are born again of water and of spirit (Finding Atonement or At-One-Ment), we escape this realm for the next. We are first baptized into the water. The point is finding salvation--Love of God and love for even your enemy. This is the main test of the learning process.

The Bible is the key to understanding. Search wherever you like, you will return again to the message of the Bible. All roads lead from and then back to the Bible. It is the guidebook for this realm.

Look at it this way: An oak tree is folded up in the acorn. The essence in the acorn that unfolds into the tree is information. This information can be saved or lost. A dead acorn rots back to the soil. A live acorn expresses itself in the form of the tree. The information can be retained and copied. Our soul is folded into the seed that we came from.

Nothing about God, salvation, being born again, or the process of saving and being lost should be foreign to our day and age. We are the expression of this creativity. All of creation copies and repeats. You are a divine being riding along in the ultimate vehicle of 50 trillion cells. You body is a universe that you command. Choices..

How do we explain all of this from the standpoint of physics? All of reality is streaming information from Time, Space, Matter and Energy. Genesis 1 says that, "In the beginning (TIME), God created the heavens (Space) and the Earth (Matter)". It also states, "Let there be light (Energy)." John 1 says that, "In the Beginning was the WORD..." This Word (wave) created reality from the four parts of creation above. The Word is the Son of God. All particles (light) have an associated wave (Word or streaming information). This is what projects reality to the observer by following set laws governing the process. The observer collapses the indeterminate wave of probability from the ALL that is God. God is the infinity of possibility at rest. We are in movement as we draw experience from the infinity that is God. If we follow God's law, we progress to reward. If we break the law, we suffer. We reap what we sow.

Then again, I could be wrong.






edit on 22-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: To further express information into a more pleasing form.

edit on 22-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You're using Christian religion, science and technology to come up with a broad view of who we are and what we're capable of becoming.

Kudos to you OP, we need more open-minded thought like this. Thank you for not going the route of "The Bible says this, it's all accurate" or "Science says this, the Bible is wrong."

Our reality is much more complex than binary black-and-white thought processes



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I enjoyed the reading, thank you. My immediate thought after reading the first reply was of what I have read of druidic, secret schools, and romanticized versions of King Arthur. Science goes until it hits a wall, that wall takes on the spiritual and metaphysical. Same with religion, it goes until it hits a wall, this case being science. Both sides afraid to pass the boundary. That or it is corrupted.

But we can still give thanks there are those who are not afraid to delve in the middle.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thank you.

I am excited to understand that I am a bio-mechanical creation. There is no other time in history that an individual like me could make this observation from his easy chair. Access to unlimited information, ancient texts and the latest in scientific insight gives me one clear conclusion: We are exactly what we are creating in the silicone reality. Can an infinite universe reside on a tiny chip? Is the chip just a square acorn made by Intel? God's creation is the most amazing creation we could possibly contemplate. Experiencing this reality first hand, as a quantum observer, is the greatest gift that could possibly be bestowed. The gift of life requires my humility and reverence.

The question is this: What does it take for our information to be saved and expressed forward into another sense vehicle? Love is the key to removing the flaming sword (Genesis 3) of bias and hatred from the tree of life. No matter what my trial, my information cannot be destroyed. God is amazing!


Originally posted by Hawking
You're using Christian religion, science and technology to come up with a broad view of who we are and what we're capable of becoming.

Kudos to you OP, we need more open-minded thought like this. Thank you for not going the route of "The Bible says this, it's all accurate" or "Science says this, the Bible is wrong."

Our reality is much more complex than binary black-and-white thought processes



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Exactly. Very insightful.

Not only what you say, but all seven continents hold a key concept that fits the overall picture of reality. Read Rumi the Sufi. Read the Dhammapada . Read Confucius . Read the Maxims of PtahHotep (Joseph from the Bible). All seven continents must be brought back to together to unify the earth. We are all travelers here. Once we realize this, we can live as one world.

Salvation is coming. Reminds me of the, "Loading, please wait..." sign.


Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
I enjoyed the reading, thank you. My immediate thought after reading the first reply was of what I have read of druidic, secret schools, and romanticized versions of King Arthur. Science goes until it hits a wall, that wall takes on the spiritual and metaphysical. Same with religion, it goes until it hits a wall, this case being science. Both sides afraid to pass the boundary. That or it is corrupted.

But we can still give thanks there are those who are not afraid to delve in the middle.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

The question is this: What does it take for our information to be saved and expressed forward into another sense vehicle?


The answer is this: When the human brain takes residual information (memory) and applies it to the incoming data stream (ears, eyes, nose, mouth, touch) to configure survival responses to what the corporeal whole is presented with, those information configurations are integral to the entire event trajectory of ongoing survival for the brain and the body that it serves. Due to this, that information that emerges is fully dynamic - not residual - in physical nature. It is a literal hybrid of event and information, and in the case of the human being, it's self aware and contemplative (due to the sophistication of the human brain itself).

That information is what you are. You are that gathering of dynamic information bursts - collecting like cells to create the eternal being that you'll emerge as when the corporeal generation system has had its run. There isn't another sense vehicle. This earth-bound body and brain is your 2nd stage of physical gestation, and it brings more and more of the real you into physical existence with each moment that it chugs along. Once this phase of development ends, you'll be fully born as what the human being actually is - an eternal informational being. You are literally crafting your own eternal self as you sit there and think, react, emote, ruminate, and dismiss all this stuff as hogwash. We notice this external emergence as it happens and we've invented concepts like the soul, and the spirit, and bits of God, trying out physical existence, but it's information that's transcended the limitations of both the event and fact-centric residual information to become the ultimate in naturally emergent physical existence.
edit on 5/22/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


The experience is infinite like God. The experience is God. You are God experiencing yourself.

Love your enemy.. Or better yet, Love love. Nothing else is possible in Reality. This non-reality of experience is often called an illusion. It is more like a delusion.

Nothing is happening here in time that has any effect on Eternity. The second coming is the whisper in your ear when everyone and everything is told to wake up because time has come to an end. The end of Time is just that. And when time ends nothing will exist but God. But then.. even in time nothing exists but God. It is for the sake of drama that we as one create this powerful delusion and all the stories of souls progression and learning are told. The outcome from a perspective as a god cell in time will be the same. Illusion gone, nothing but one Love, God, Reality, Truth. End of time.

Try as you might, with ego or delusion to carry non-Reality forward or free mankind with truth stories.. It is all drama because Reality is and always will be. It is eternity without time. It is an eternal now. And the second coming is the last unless there is a new beginning. But there is no script for that yet written.Maybe we are tired of the drama..



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Amazing insight. This reminds me of the key verse that fits your comment:

Matthew 18:18

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

I only disagree with your part about us inventing the truth that is revealed to us. There is far too great a purpose at work for anything to be random or unintended. There are no mistakes or errors in the message. Untruth only points back to truth. Break a law and it breaks you right back. The only free will you have is how you treat God and others. As you state, "...information is what you are." You are a product of your choices. Others are, to some degree, a product of your choices. Judgment comes from these interactions.


Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

The question is this: What does it take for our information to be saved and expressed forward into another sense vehicle?


The answer is this: When the human brain takes residual information (memory) and applies it to the incoming data stream (ears, eyes, nose, mouth, touch) to configure survival responses to what the corporeal whole is presented with, those information configurations are integral to the entire event trajectory of ongoing survival for the brain and the body that it serves. Due to this, that information that emerges is fully dynamic - not residual - in physical nature. It is a literal hybrid of event and information, and in the case of the human being, it's self aware and contemplative (due to the sophistication of the human brain itself).

That information is what you are. You are that gathering of dynamic information bursts - collecting like cells to create the eternal being that you'll emerge as when the corporeal generation system has had its run. There isn't another sense vehicle. This earth-bound body and brain is your 2nd stage of physical gestation, and it brings more and more of the real you into physical existence with each moment that it chugs along. Once this phase of development ends, you'll be fully born as what the human being actually is - an eternal informational being. You are literally crafting your own eternal self as you sit there and think, react, emote, ruminate, and dismiss all this stuff as hogwash. We notice this external emergence as it happens and we've invented concepts like the soul, and the spirit, and bits of God, trying out physical existence, but it's information that's transcended the limitations of both the event and fact-centric residual information to become the ultimate in naturally emergent physical existence.
edit on 5/22/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
How do you see us in the future when we inherit the Kingdom of God? From my view, the Bible is ripe with the reward that comes as we transition. We return to God as autonomous and free to create in the universe. This reminds me of this from the Hebrew Midrash Tanhum:

“Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.”

LINK


Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


The experience is infinite like God. The experience is God. You are God experiencing yourself.

Love your enemy.. Or better yet, Love love. Nothing else is possible in Reality. This non-reality of experience is often called an illusion. It is more like a delusion.

Nothing is happening here in time that has any effect on Eternity. The second coming is the whisper in your ear when everyone and everything is told to wake up because time has come to an end. The end of Time is just that. And when time ends nothing will exist but God. But then.. even in time nothing exists but God. It is for the sake of drama that we as one create this powerful delusion and all the stories of souls progression and learning are told. The outcome from a perspective as a god cell in time will be the same. Illusion gone, nothing but one Love, God, Reality, Truth. End of time.

Try as you might, with ego or delusion to carry non-Reality forward or free mankind with truth stories.. It is all drama because Reality is and always will be. It is eternity without time. It is an eternal now. And the second coming is the last unless there is a new beginning. But there is no script for that yet written.Maybe we are tired of the drama..

edit on 22-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 



“Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.”

You have asked how the future looks when we inherit the kingdom of god. Yet it tells you above that it exists already, not in the future. It is not time that is needed for the kingdom to come, but the phase (to come) is used for those who have not realized yet.
There is no future, and when we believe that we have to reach the end of our lives to see heaven or the kingdom of god we will never see or know.
The kingdom of god is now. Why wait?



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
How do you see us in the future when we inherit the Kingdom of God? From my view, the Bible is ripe with the reward that comes as we transition. We return to God as autonomous and free to create in the universe. This reminds me of this from the Hebrew Midrash Tanhum:

“Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.”

LINK


Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


The experience is infinite like God. The experience is God. You are God experiencing yourself.

Love your enemy.. Or better yet, Love love. Nothing else is possible in Reality. This non-reality of experience is often called an illusion. It is more like a delusion.

Nothing is happening here in time that has any effect on Eternity. The second coming is the whisper in your ear when everyone and everything is told to wake up because time has come to an end. The end of Time is just that. And when time ends nothing will exist but God. But then.. even in time nothing exists but God. It is for the sake of drama that we as one create this powerful delusion and all the stories of souls progression and learning are told. The outcome from a perspective as a god cell in time will be the same. Illusion gone, nothing but one Love, God, Reality, Truth. End of time.

Try as you might, with ego or delusion to carry non-Reality forward or free mankind with truth stories.. It is all drama because Reality is and always will be. It is eternity without time. It is an eternal now. And the second coming is the last unless there is a new beginning. But there is no script for that yet written.Maybe we are tired of the drama..

edit on 22-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)


Any future i see into is delusion. And anything is possible in delusion. Maybe we will wake up in a Matrix? Maybe we will be God's on another planet? Maybe hyper-dimensional beings will come and enslave us or liberate us?.. Maybe Jesus will return to earth and setup a kingdom.. The common theme in all these scenarios is separation from the ultimate unified Truth/God/Reality. I don't want their to be a future because in the future i see more delusion. Future exists in time.. which is separate from God as far as i can tell.

I kind of want time to end so we as one can stop the drama. I believe any real second coming would mark the end of time. Nothing is separate so how can we be anything but a Unified God in Love/Reality/Eternity/Truth?

Time can go on indefinitely.. almost infinitely. And "I", as in the "I" associated with my ego (which is close to 99% i would guess) don't have a huge interest in exploring the delusion of non-Reality for a non-eternity. This is fear (of fear) talking.. the opposite of Love which would make perfect sense.

When i look at what the pinnacle of God association has offered us here on earth (Jesus, Buddha) is not that appealing in comparison to actual God. I am waiting for the true Messiah. The one that ends time. When God's will is the only will. No choice left for delusion. This is the script we as God prepared. We as God wake up in Eternity. Imagine being fully associated as Truth but still participating in delusion.. trying to wake up the rest of your body... too painful. The second coming will be us forcing awakening on our entire self... The unified God.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by refresh
 


All past and future are delusions. Past and future only 'exist' in the human head/mind. Time only 'exists' because we have a thought that says there is tomorrow or yesterday, nobody has ever seen either of these 'things'.
Every 'thing' that 'exists' is only ever a thought, an idea. Each and every thought arises presently, now. Does thought exist? Can thought be trusted?
Thoughts are our only problem. The thoughts and beliefs about the world are what shape our world.
Every time we have the thought tomorrow we believe in time, we have not checked to see if it is possible to leave now.

You can stop time,( or your belief in time) when you realize it is always now. And when you do, you will see that the drama does stop, you see that it is you and this moment combined that makes this existence.
If we stop believing in time then there is no room for drama. This happens, this happens, this happens. Only thought can make a story out of it. What will the story be based upon?

When our minds go to a future event, it wants to make us safe, it tries to protect us from an imagined threat. I read somewhere that 90% of thought is negative and repetitive. The protective mind can only work with the already perceived 'past', and with that content it repeats into the 'future'. The mind downloads fear from the 'past' (guilt and shame) and fear from the future (dread) straight into the body which is here now. The body reacts to every thought as though it is real, the body doesn't know it is not really happening. The body is a machine that responds to the thoughts/mind.
The mind lives in the 'realm of what's not happening', with the star of the show as you.
To be free of the drama (fears) stay here and now and be in the 'realm of what is happening'.
youtu.be...
edit on 24-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by refresh
 


All past and future are delusions. Past and future only 'exist' in the human head/mind. Time only 'exists' because we have a thought that says there is tomorrow or yesterday, nobody has ever seen either of these 'things'.
Every 'thing' that 'exists' is only ever a thought, an idea. Each and every thought arises presently, now. Does thought exist? Can thought be trusted?
Thoughts are our only problem. The thoughts and beliefs about the world are what shape our world.
Every time we have the thought tomorrow we believe in time, we have not checked to see if it is possible to leave now.

You can stop time,( or your belief in time) when you realize it is always now. And when you do, you will see that the drama does stop, you see that it is you and this moment combined that makes this existence.
If we stop believing in time then there is no room for drama. This happens, this happens, this happens. Only thought can make a story out of it. What will the story be based upon?

When our minds go to a future event, it wants to make us safe, it tries to protect us from an imagined threat. I read somewhere that 90% of thought is negative and repetitive. The protective mind can only work with the already perceived 'past', and with that content it repeats into the 'future'. The mind downloads fear from the 'past' (guilt and shame) and fear from the future (dread) straight into the body which is here now. The body reacts to every thought as though it is real, the body doesn't know it is not really happening. The body is a machine that responds to the thoughts/mind.
The mind lives in the 'realm of what's not happening', with the star of the show as you.
To be free of the drama (fears) stay here and now and be in the 'realm of what is happening'.
youtu.be...
edit on 24-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


Hi itsnow. I can appreciate the truth in what you are saying. I can also recognize it is not THE truth. If it were you would not need to type it to me in hopes that i, an apparently separate entity from yourself will understand it and "be free of the drama (fears) stay here and now and be in the 'realm of what is happening'".

There is only one thing that will free "me" and as a result "you".. And that is Reality. It is just a more sinister delusion to believe that "you" can be Reality without "me". Who are you messaging right now? Who am i? Where are my messages of delusion coming from that you are responding too?

On one hand you know that you are One with everything. You are connected and you are that one thing. Your thoughts arise and you can watch them pass. But they persist. You may even be able to extinguish the delusion that seemingly originates in your own mind. But there truly is only one mind right? So when you read my messages you are in fact watching your own thoughts. Can you extinguish them in my mind? That is the second coming.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Amazing insight. This reminds me of the key verse that fits your comment:

Matthew 18:18

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."


The New Testament is a treasure trove of truth in allegory. Yes, what you make of yourself is what you'll be stuck with, and that'll be your own fault. Information (yes, even dynamic expression, which is a form of information) is eternal, and with the laws of logical association preventing any venting of such negativity for the eternal human being (as the unique and physically impermeable whole that it is), there's no escaping the hell of viciousness, hatred, malevolence, and resentment, as it writhes within the existential confines and whips the fury ever higher.

It's about contextual percentages, and the calm, peaceful decency versus the belligerent, caustic darkness within the dynamic slurry that makes up the final whole. If a person has worked hard to wreak havoc on the world around them - pushing that venom out as dynamic information expression - that brutal pitch doesn't evaporate after it's been delivered. It becomes the physical substance of the emerging human being, and it will be just as hateful and vicious as when it was freshly created for all time. If that's all a person has ever generated from their brain (not very likely, actually) then that's all they'll ever be.

The saddest fact is that many people never move past selfishness and self-centeredness, and of course, that ends up being the primary description of who they'll always be when they've finally tossed the corpse into the box and moved on. Their lives defined by reacting to getting and having, or losing and wanting, their hereafter hasn't got much range of potential. That said, they'll have plenty of company, with everyone continuing on with the wanting and getting and having and losing. Competition. You're up and you're down. Endlessly battling for relative position within whatever hierarchy exists where human beings have been gathering for who knows how long.


I only disagree with your part about us inventing the truth that is revealed to us. There is far too great a purpose at work for anything to be random or unintended. There are no mistakes or errors in the message. Untruth only points back to truth. Break a law and it breaks you right back. The only free will you have is how you treat God and others. As you state, "...information is what you are." You are a product of your choices. Others are, to some degree, a product of your choices. Judgment comes from these interactions.


We don't invent anything. We carry on within the same exact effort that everything carries on within - Identity survival of self and kind. Humanity is an epitome expression of corporeal Identity survival, in that the Identity transcends the event to become a true hybrid of event (which is inherently finite) and information (which is inherently eternal). Yes, all corporeal brains achieve this form of Identity survival, but the human being is unique in that it realizes the full potential of such a revolutionary confluence of existential properties (dynamicism and determinativeness). We're used to being aware, ruminative, and kinetic; all within one extraordinary package, but it's not what the rest of reality is like. What we're blessed with is extremely rare and unique, even if none of us believe that it is.

We've invented gods and demons and souls and spirits and aliens and universal consciousnesses, to explain what we haven't figured out yet, but in the end, the only dynamic intelligence that exists within this specific reality confine is human in nature - even when its a form of human that we don't recognize. That's not to insist that there aren't greater forms of dynamic intelligence beyond this specific confine, but if it's not confined within this reality, it can't reach in and move any of this around. Like you said, there is serious stuff going on here, and it's not open swim for anything or anyone, regardless of how much more than us it may or may not be.

The truth is that no matter how great anything is, what contains it within its confines is greater, and its parameters set the agenda in the same primordial way of being ubiquitous that we experience the fundamentals rule here within our reality. Frankly, while the human being is an incredible achievement, it's just along for the ride. The best thing to do is to learn how to surf and to try to keep from creating a mess of yourself while you're in development.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by refresh
 


I do not type these words in the hope that you be freed from the drama , writing occurs.
It likes to do this, share, to see, to create, to acknowledge. It is aliveness.
You are no one and i am no one. There is this.
This.
You may think there is a you and a me but that is the illusion/delusion.
I do not exist and neither do you.
All there is, is this.
And 'this' does itself, all at once where ever you go right now.
It is Being.
You are a tiny droplet of water in a massive ocean.
One ocean waving.
The unified field.


edit on 24-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
wow, nice job pulling people into this religious rubbish.
Sticking it in "philosophy and metaphysics"...
Really?
For future reference...
If you want to spit bible crap at us..
put it in the "Religion" section.. Pretty logical, no?
This thread fails.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster
 


"The saddest fact is that many people never move past selfishness and self-centeredness, and of course, that ends up being the primary description of who they'll always be when they've finally tossed the corpse into the box and moved on."

You are not separate from self-centered people. You are not separate from the primary description of who everyone will always be.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by refresh
 


I do not type these words in the hope that you be freed from the drama , writing occurs.
It likes to do this, share, to see, to create, to acknowledge. It is aliveness.
You are no one and i am no one. There is this.
This.
You may think there is a you and a me but that is the illusion/delusion.
I do not exist and neither do you.
All there is, is this.
And 'this' does itself, all at once where ever you go right now.
It is Being.
You are a tiny droplet of water in a massive ocean.
One ocean waving.
The unified field.


edit on 24-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


"I do not type these words in the hope that you be freed from the drama , writing occurs. It likes to do this, share, to see, to create, to acknowledge. It is aliveness."

that is the drama that ends with time.Delusion creates. How do you make something in everything? It cannot do anything that is not Real. Why would it? How could it?

"You may think there is a you and a me but that is the illusion/delusion."

Not might. I've already said i am deluded. And we are one. You are not separate from my thoughts if we are being honest. My delusion is a creation/expression of OUR delusion. At best you can deny your delusional self by denying our oneness. We all do it.

This state of "being" you describe/subscribe/express is not eternal, not Reality, not Love, not God. Not that it's bad.. It's nothing at all.

This nothing will end along with time. And we are pre-destined to end it. There is even a messiah drama to express the truth in this delusion. It permeates the entire non-reality. It is more likely in time than anything at all and we all know it. It is the only answer to the only question. And though it may seem like there are disagreements.. when time ends nothing does not remain. We cannot come together as deluded selves in truth so truth cannot exist in non-reality/delusion.

Who knows. how could a deluded self be right?


edit on 24-5-2011 by rwfresh because: because i thought if i tried hard enough delusion would cease to exist



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
An interesting synthesis, however, more accuratley, the question is not, "what is reality" but rather, "what is perception".



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by refresh
 


The delusion is that 'things' are separate to you. I know what i read from this screen comes from the same place as i do. Every 'thing' is only an appearance. An appearance of consciousness to consciousness.
Consciousness, or conscious contact happens now. The experience is ever changing. But the one that sees all passing 'things' never moves, it is always here.
The mind is no more than a 'thing' that is watched as it passes thoughts through consciousness.
It is the mind that believes, it is the mind that has made up stories about what is happening.
Without the thoughts about 'things', there would be no 'thing'.
But there would still be this aliveness, this being.

When the future is imagined, an imaginary 'me' is created. This imagined me is the person i 'believe' myself to be, whether it is an image of me in the past or an image made in the future. These 'mes' are not real and could never know anything or do anything because they don't exist. You know what thought did, don't you? Nothing, thought can't do anything. This moment is taken care of, it is complete, it is consciousness.
This nowness, this present 'time' is the only place that any 'thing' appears.
This place is nowhere. Now-here.

How can no 'thing' and nowhere be removed?
It is the space for all happenings.
Each night consciousness is only itself in deep sleep, it is peace, it does not experience 'things'.
In the dreaming state it starts to show itself images, on waking into what we call the 'real' world it sees images and then the thoughts tell us what it is seeing and puts borders around 'things'. Because the mind/thoughts believe in 'thing/objects', it doesn't even have to think about it but automatically makes itself an object, a thing. Consciousness is not a 'thing'.
Consciousness doesn't care, it watches , it sees.
It is the mind that gets confused because deep down it is felt that the mind is not telling the truth. Mind/thoughts are for security's sake, the security comes at a price, the alarm is constantly on. With thought though the problem can not be resolved, the problem is caused by the mind and the mind tries to solve it. It can not be solved so the mind is non-stop, each problem it throws up creates more belief. It is 'belief' is the thought that needs to be examined.
Thoughts can not be stopped, that would be like stopping the clouds appearing in the sky, mind/thought might want to and may 'believe' it can. But this is mind against mind, mind trying to solve a problem, again it has made the problem, and believed there is a problem. Believing thought is the problem, thought tries to extinguish thought, lol.
Thoughts appear, are seen and pass by like the clouds in the sky. The cloud is not a problem to the sky, it is just an appearance, the sky can not be tainted or troubled by any appearance.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
10
<<   2 >>

log in

join