It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to the Military and Law Enforcement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Well like I said brother, at least I aint holding a gun in a foreign land. Why would you say the man who is in the US watching TV is the same as the man pushing the button on a missile strike? Can hardly be compared, as badly as you want to make your point.

Right, you have to move the goal posts so you don't have to take responsibility for your nation's actions. That was vxn's point in the beginning. You have just proved what he and I have been saying.

But don't worry, I completely understand after all I am one of those rough man standing by to do violence on your behalf. It is not my prerogative to convince you that the act is morale only to ensure that you can still openly complain as you are doing now. As long as you can still openly hate us I rest assured that I have done nothing wrong.

If thats what you have to believe to make yourself sleep at night, go for it man. All I know is, Im not a coward, but Im not shooting no Iraqi in his homeland. You can call it "moving the goalposts" all you want, Ill call it being a decent human being.

And quit whining about how "hated" you are. You have no clue. Im friends with old vets, my mom was a VA nurse, sersiously, just shut up, you dont know nothing about nothing and you are just spouting a bunch of horse pucks. The guys who made sure I never went into the army were the ones who went to Nam themselves.
edit on 24-5-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

If thats what you have to believe to make yourself sleep at night, go for it man.

Believe? Oh wait, you just don't have a counter argument, gotcha.

All I know is, Im not a coward, but Im not shooting no Iraqi in his homeland. You can call it "moving the goalposts" all you want, Ill call it being a decent human being.

Yeah, now you are throwing out the logic. It's ok man, I'll stop jacking with your paradigm. Have a good night.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum

If thats what you have to believe to make yourself sleep at night, go for it man.

Believe? Oh wait, you just don't have a counter argument, gotcha.

All I know is, Im not a coward, but Im not shooting no Iraqi in his homeland. You can call it "moving the goalposts" all you want, Ill call it being a decent human being.

Yeah, now you are throwing out the logic. It's ok man, I'll stop jacking with your paradigm. Have a good night.

Allright, I admit responsibility. I do nothing to stop the evil war machine of America.

Now, can you do the same thing? Can you own up to the blood on your hands?
edit on 24-5-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join