It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only the Beginning - The REAL Reason behind May 21st, 2011 and the Rapture Prophecy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Harold Camping needs to be torn apart by an angry crowd for the things he has put people through

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
So now that May 21st has come and gone for the entire world, we can finally put to rest the prophesy of Harold Camping that the rapture would sweep all the righteous away. The man has disappeared, but the wake he has left behind him is astounding, and in my opinion - a controlled deception.

There is a reason for it all. There is a reason that the powers that be allowed the message of May 21st to become so widespread; that they allowed the main stream media to report on it and subsequently pass it off as a bad joke. What has happened with the date is not just a failed prophecy, but the painting of a picture that is intended to last within the minds of all for years to come.

"Anyone who believes in such wacky ideas like this - is a complete loon."

I feel that October will be the second of the days to discredit those who have ever called for something drastic to happen to the world - to silence all the purveyors of 2012 and anything that might come. Regardless of what government are doing behind close doors to prepare for some kind of event, regardless how many signs point to some kind of change in the woodwork, and regardless of how chaotic this world comes or how many lies the people finally figure out - those who spread possibility, who spread information, who preach about the end of an age - they will all be lunatics, the same fringe who believed in May 21st and the rapture. They will all become Harold Camping's.

Not that many aren't already. To some people the theories of the "end of an age" and the countless 2012 possibilities are all sure signs of a lunatic. Some people will refuse to believe the lessons of the past and many will continue to believe that the world and humanity as it stands is invincible. Some people will remain ignorant to the proven underground bunkers and supplies that government have prepared leading up to SOME event. The ignorant ones will be deemed sane. The ones spreading warning will be Harold Camping, will be the fringe, and will be ignored completely.

To me, and and I daresay to many others, we recognize the changes in the world over the past couple of years. Some will try to rationalize it under science, even though it does not do justice to past evidence. Some will try to subject it to coincidence even though to them - there is no coincidence. The world continues to change, and at a quickening pace. Some will try to tell me that natural disasters have always been this bad in the past. They are lying to themselves. Some will try to tell me that mass animal die offs are a common occurrence, even though only a handful can be found for any given couple of years prior. Some will tell me that the economies of the world are recovering, and the the powers are NOT suicidally jumping headfirst into everything. They only make me laugh.

The world is changing. Regardless of whether it has to do with 2012 or any other man proposed prophesy, there should be no doubt in anybody's mind that we are entering into a new age of humanity, of our planet. But do realize that no matter how much truth there is to that- you will have to stay strong. If you think you were ridiculed for your beliefs and your observations before... just wait until now. Not only out there in the world, but here on ATS - ridiculing for the believers of such things is going to grow exponentially, and the entire time the powers that be are going to be watching and laughing while they prepare to hide in their shelters for whatever it is that is coming.

Mark my words. This is only the beginning.

That makes very much sense! I believed in the rapture, it was a possibility but 2012 is definitely real for me. I had never thought of it that way before...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alan12

2011 numerology for 21/6 (launch day) and 22/6 (attack day):-

Between 11/9/2001 and 21/6/2011 = 9y 9m 9d:-
"999 = major completion & hidden 666", emergency numbers - U.K. 999, U.S. 911.

9/11 to 22/6/2011 (attack days) = 9y 9m 11d:-
"9 = completion", of 9/11?.

tiny.cc... Forum thread.

I like the numbers and the thread you linked above but,

if there are 9ys 9ms 9ds between 911 and 21/6/2011
there cant be 9ys 9ms 11ds between 911 and the next day: 22/6/2011

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just bear with me, I don't have a 'cool' avitar, nor am I much in agreement with probably the majority here, but my thoughts on this are pretty basic. If you can catch somebody in two or three sentances, you stand a chance of gaining a following, If... there is any substance. And by the same token, that sort of 'grab' for an audience is likely an audience with very little depth or insight. How many people had any knowledge of Harold Camping's background, other than the 'flaming' they read or heard in the news comentaries...? And made their own. I would venture one in ten, and thats reaching.....real far. I'v been listening and participating in Family Radio since 1990 or thereabouts, and let me clarify there that it was only by Shortwave listening and call-in's. The first event in September of 94 was an eye opener for me as the prophecy came and went, but along the lines of this topic/post, there was some residual memory of what could be gleaned out of the failed event, as in "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater". There was a substantial amount of sound and valid doctrine espoused by 'Brother Camping'. Never the less, this whole site "ATS" is by it's very nature, on the fringe. On the fringe in tastes and in verasity of some of the more Tin Hat stories coming through these portals. Additionally I think this site may be pro athiest in the sense of the population statistics of membership leanings. That matters little, never the less it's leading up to a counter to the notion that this would stay engrained in our minds for future assessment of events or news items evolving over time. I think most athiests or agnostics might note it as a curriosity possibly, buy more likely give it a brief comment and then completly dismiss it. Most of the memories are disposed of in weeks or months, oh they exist..... with a bit of coaching and prodding, but for all practical purposes they are forgotten. I believe either of two things might unfold..... and that is the Biblical pronouncements or an extinction event by our own making, ie. pollution. Look at China's pollution problems now, and India to a lesser degree. These runaway pollution catastrophes are ever on the increase, I mean Fukushima is nowhere even close to containment, Cherynobal is barely contained, and in need of sarcophagus repair or more layers of concrete. These are only two incidents. Theres a host more that need imediate reversals, fut that;s unlikely. Well ....just some of my thoughts, and sorry about the spelling but I really don't think thats as important as the message. I don't think the threat comes from some Illuminati cave/cavern/bunker dwellers.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join