It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only the Beginning - The REAL Reason behind May 21st, 2011 and the Rapture Prophecy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
False alarms like May 21st, and premature alarms, can indeed cause people to "switch-off", and miss strong clues:-

Operation Blackjack 2011 Update

This elaborate, but "entirely fictional"* series on The Telegraph website, features nuclear attacks against London, Paris, and six North American cities, on the same day (22/6):-

tiny.cc...

This is exactly what has been threatened recently by Al Qaeda (a.k.a. Al CIAda), as "revenge for the capture or killing of Osama Bin Laden":-

tiny.cc...
tiny.cc...

The fake Osama Bin Laden assassination may have even been called "Operation Blackjack":-

ibnlive.in.com...

The CIA was also caught trying to sell nuclear material to patsies in February:-

tiny.cc... (last paragraph)

Dirty nukes, few casualties, minor damage, but new police state powers, I suspect:-

tiny.cc...
tiny.cc...
www.theregister.co.uk...

Previous "fictional" accounts of terrorism that became real:-

"The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode - describes 9/11 in detail:-

www.youtube.com...

BBC Panorama ("London Under Attack) "predicts" 7/7 perfectly in 2004:-

www.youtube.com...

2011 numerology for 21/6 (launch day) and 22/6 (attack day):-

Between 11/9/2001 and 21/6/2011 = 9y 9m 9d:-
"999 = major completion & hidden 666", emergency numbers - U.K. 999, U.S. 911.

9/11 to 22/6/2011 (attack days) = 9y 9m 11d:-
"9 = completion", of 9/11?.

tiny.cc... Forum thread.

Background information:-

Between 11/9/2001 and 11/3/2004 (Madrid) = 911 days.
9/11 to Iraq Invasion = 555 days.
www.timeanddate.com...
tiny.cc... 8m in, Blackjack themes.
tiny.cc...
tiny.cc... occult numerology show.
tiny.cc...
* Hidden messages: "this is not simply entertainment" and "Predictive Programming 2.0".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

AMEN

what ever that meant to you, it means to me
I´m quite a full throtle lunatic

The lunatics are the ones that build the path, the same that the sane men follow after

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Thanks for making me uncomfortable. That's what I need to really make up my mind. Discomfort= Change.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
S & F on this one. It's nice to see somebody start to really see the 21st of may as it really is. You bring up a great picture of what it is present us a great perspective of changes instead of pushing on certain knowledge such as comet elenin, mayas, etc (not that I don't believe in it).

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by Feltrick

I never asked for agreement, but if you are going to disagree I would like to know why. Does it not make sense? Is there some piece of information I am missing that points to otherwise? Has the main stream media never been used to demonize conspiracy theorists before now? Are the events going on upon our planet my imagination? Are they exaggerated and NOT at an increase to previous years?

If you know something I haven't touched, by all means provide it. However, it just seems that you are disagreeing based on the same thing that you discredit me for: "having a feeling."

I don't claim to know when something drastic and world changing is going to happen, but I will keep my eyes open and watch for exactly what goes down come October AND leading into December 2012. Why? Because there are signs pointing towards something happening SOON. Eventually these events that are increasing in nature ARE going to reach a tipping point.

Why do I give more credit to 2012? Because I don't believe in coincidence. The date has been around for decades now and it is more than obvious that the closer we get, the stranger and more unpredictable our planet becomes.

I'm not asking for anyone to believe anything I say, I am asking, as is the only thing I ever ask of people - is to keep a TRULY open mind about the situation.

Why has the date "2012" been around for decades? Actually it's been around for a lot longer than a few decades but let's move on. What proof do you have of this MSM conspiracy that used Harold Camping to discredit the 2012ers and Christians? I watched the news, both CNN and FOX (I like to see the different perspectives between the two) and I also watched NBC Nightly News. Again, I did not see any of the newscasters make that big of a deal about it. In fact it was brushed off as another prediction gone wrong and nothing more.

What I love about posts like yours is they allow others to imagine the great catastrophes that are or about to befall us. You just have to ask questions such as, "Are the events going on upon our planet my imagination? Are they exaggerated and NOT at an increase to previous years?" but don't go into detail about those events. How far back are you going and what events are you talking about? I believe in 1953 a tornado killed 116 people in Michigan...are we going back that far or further? What about the plagues of the middle ages...that far? Further?

Are you talking about natural disasters that happen naturally or are you talking about the governments and/or "elites" who are now in control of the world. Please explain.

Back to 2012 being around for decades. Yes, it has been the main topic of conversation for some time and the main reason is it's making money for folks selling books, DVDs, survivalist gear and bunkers. You see, fear sells and panic is contagious. The only true conspirators of 2012 are those robbing the sheeple of their hard earned money. Sounds a lot like Harold Camping, doesn't it? Oh, he'll lose a few followers but overall he'll still have his flock until October and then, maybe they'll disperse. Isn't this how the Jehovah's Witnesses were started, through a failed prediction? I could be wrong, I'm hardly infallible.

Again, the only reason the MSM even covered this story was the amount of publicity these folks bought. Yes, the followers of Camping paid money to advertise their position, the MSM didn't seek them out, they sought out the MSM. The Media had to cover it because people were asking questions about the billboards, RVs and pamphlets. When nothing happened the media had to end the story as opposed to the story ending the world.

I think you and a lot of other folks around the world give way too much credit to those in power.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So now that May 21st has come and gone for the entire world, we can finally put to rest the prophesy of Harold Camping that the rapture would sweep all the righteous away. The man has disappeared, but the wake he has left behind him is astounding, and in my opinion - a controlled deception.

There is a reason for it all. There is a reason that the powers that be allowed the message of May 21st to become so widespread; that they allowed the main stream media to report on it and subsequently pass it off as a bad joke.

***snip***

I believe the reason for allowing this "end of the world" crap in the media is twofold.

1)
If "they" didn't "allow" it there would be outcry about sensorship. Now we see the effect of Freedom Of Speech.

2)
The media are ready to jump onto any band wagon that will improve their rating. It is a sad reflection on our societies that the actually boost their rating with this "end of the world" crap.
The only bonus for this is that some day some journalist might earn a post hume pulitzer prize for being right. And we all know that journalists will not be included in any rapture and will have a couple of months to bask in his/her glory while the righteous bask in their glory...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

I regret that I can give you only one star.

second line.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm so sorry... I just couldn't help it! I had to post this VID!!!

Sorry to those who feel that they are being mocked by the song but I personally think this MTV parody is EPIC... for this OP perhaps:

It's a parody of Rebecka Black's "Friday" which is a meme itself. It's like double stupid to me. If someone posted this before me then i apologize. Does not make it less EPIC though.

edit on 24-5-2011 by headb because: addendum

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here is my way of thinking for important days in 2011 ..

Hope I'm very wrong ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace ..
edit on 24-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Good points you make. S&F
Of course it's the strategy with everything they plan, to make it all be a big joke, lure more people into other conspiarcy theories along the way as well.
It serves many purposes.
It's this way with any conspiracy, be it of global concern or personal.
Nobody ever believes a loon. Loons they created.
It doesn't matter if you can dig up any proof either. It is very quickly discredited and dangerous
Conspiracy therorist are more intelligent and more intuitive.The idea is to strip the conspiracist of intellect and deem intuition to be imagination.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It''s one thing to know you are being followed and another to realize you are being led. Exactly...the'litttle boy who cried wolf' syndrome. Just as TV and Cinema have been conditioning us for alien invasion through media..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It would seem that media attention and emphasis has caused not just specific dates/deadlines but time and timing to become meaningless. Deadlines come and go without much consequence. When was the US budget due? The debt ceiling, when? When will QE3 start? When exactly do we pull out of which war? When exactly am I eligible for the benefits that I have paid into? The economy is in recovery and when exactly did that start? Everything's a blur not just the end of days. Perhaps that is exactly what happened, the end.... of days... i.e. time is meaningless.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Except such things have happened many times before, in 1994, 2000, etc.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

"Anyone who believes in such wacky ideas like this - is a complete loon."

Anyone who would assume as much is correct. If you are stupid enough to believe crap like this, then you are a certifiable moron at the very least. We don't need to create a conspiracy to make allowances for such idiots. People are stupid... end of story!

IRM

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself. Keep spreading the good word. S+F, sir.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
theres alot of fear mongering these days, and although this rapture business did incite alot of fear even causing suicides, the possibility that this man truly believed this was going to happen is as possible as it is not, i mean personally i knew it wasn't going to happen, but when it got to that time i couldn't help but be curious, i think understanding that if the world does or doesn't end isn't what is important, life now is whats important, next time you hear of an End Days prophecy, focus on family and friends and instead of fear and worry and all that negativity, focus on gratitude and love and happiness and spend time with your loved ones and enjoy the time, because if the world was to end, would you rather have spent that time in fear and worry and stress, or with love, happiness and joy, so for the next end of days prophecy, incite love as much as possible i think.
plus when nothing happens and that day passes you can always have a laugh lol.

(the point of this post was to say that there is no point in hating the man, he made a mistake, unfortunately it was a big one, imagine how he feels right now, im sure he feels confused and bad enough, be fair, and also when we hear of the world ending why do we straight away start to fear, personally id start living more, makes more sense really)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If the Christians had not committed Genocide upon the Mayans and their culture perhaps even now they would be putting the finishing touches to their next calendar. However now you have destroyed their culture all of a sudden you read something into their astronomy/astrology that suits your end of times predictions. Because of course if your Bible is incorrect about how it ends perhaps it's wrong about how it started. So Christians need these end of times scenarios to reinforce their beliefs about how it all started.
The Bible as a tool of mass hysteria used by people with the knowledge of how to massage and utilise the ensuing individual and societal problems it creates is Goebbel's wet dream. No wonder then tales of him being a Jesuit.
I haven't posted a link for some reckon there are no Mayan elders living today, however one such dismisses the 2012 predictions.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So now that May 21st has come and gone for the entire world, we can finally put to rest the prophesy of Harold Camping that the rapture would sweep all the righteous away. The man has disappeared, but the wake he has left behind him is astounding, and in my opinion - a controlled deception.

There is a reason for it all. There is a reason that the powers that be allowed the message of May 21st to become so widespread; that they allowed the main stream media to report on it and subsequently pass it off as a bad joke. What has happened with the date is not just a failed prophecy, but the painting of a picture that is intended to last within the minds of all for years to come.

To me, and and I daresay to many others, we recognize the changes in the world over the past couple of years. Some will try to rationalize it under science, even though it does not do justice to past evidence. Some will try to subject it to coincidence even though to them - there is no coincidence. The world continues to change, and at a quickening pace. Some will try to tell me that natural disasters have always been this bad in the past. They are lying to themselves. Some will try to tell me that mass animal die offs are a common occurrence, even though only a handful can be found for any given couple of years prior. Some will tell me that the economies of the world are recovering, and the the powers are NOT suicidally jumping headfirst into everything. They only make me laugh.

The world is changing. Regardless of whether it has to do with 2012 or any other man proposed prophesy, there should be no doubt in anybody's mind that we are entering into a new age of humanity, of our planet. But do realize that no matter how much truth there is to that- you will have to stay strong. If you think you were ridiculed for your beliefs and your observations before... just wait until now. Not only out there in the world, but here on ATS - ridiculing for the believers of such things is going to grow exponentially, and the entire time the powers that be are going to be watching and laughing while they prepare to hide in their shelters for whatever it is that is coming.

Mark my words. This is only the beginning.

well, I think that I should post some of my support here too. My Guts tell me That Something is Very Wrong!

Wrong with the world and as my "training" is with Meteorology, I look at just the weather alone, to see that Something is Wrong.

I slightly "disagree" with the given "reason' for Camping's predictions, I feel there is a Reason all right, but this reason comes from Spirit!
--that Spirit inspired Camping to give this message of may endtimes and then "backtrack" after the May 21st date failed to Produce, to backtrack to say that it will be October 21st, now, that the end comes.

See....
----this gives the "middle of the road" Christians, his target Audience, Time to Prepare themselves for their "rapture"! I feel that this whole thing of Camping was thus a setup just for this.
Camping's True Believers probably are already Saved with Jesus in their hearts. Yes, they are now very disappointed that the Rapture or end times did not happen, but they now have a kind of "gift" given to them!

Analogy: you enter the hospital with a dizziness, and there the doctors find a brain tumor, and they tell you that you only have days to live.
Shock!
As you are beginning to deal with this news, lying there on your hospital bed, a doctor runs into your room and tells you that a new drug has been just now developed that will shrink your tumor for a while and that you have now one good year to live!
So *what* will you do with that year?!!
If you were a Christian and saved, you might Give Jesus thanks and then you would begin to pray for help to purify any sins that you have and then to get right with Jesus, your Soul, and your life!
Then spend the rest of that year to "work" on developing as much Love, Truth, Goodness, in your life, as you possibly can!
Then when that year is up, you will then be more ready to die and to be ready for your afterlife.

Thus Camping's followers now have more time to get ready, to cleanse their souls of sin and to prepare more for their afterlife. They have that five more months, a Grace given to them. They should use this extra time Wisely!
the "Grace" was not that the end times were to be delayed, though! The "Grace" is in being Told that there *will* be an end time, within their belief system; thus their stated five more months to get ready.

I suppose too, that on October 22nd, we all will still be here and then Camping will have yet more problems with Belief.
*however*...........

I would suggest that you all still continue to Get ready for the "ascension", as this is the Real reason why
his Drama was set up for, by Spirit.
It is NOT October 21st, that might be The day, it is from then onward through 2012 and even beyond, well, up to 2016, or so.

Even if the earth is not "destroyed", there will be much much more earthquakes, storms, volcanoes, I feel, over the next number of years and *you do not know* if your city will be ruined and that you might die.
[your own personal end times!]

What will it take to convince the scientists that Something is happening?!
would a hurricane track that spells out the word "die" do it? the word "DIE", in a hurricane track out in the mid-Atlantic: would they still think that this is a coincidence?! Sigh...probably!

we live on the first and second floors of at least a ten floor building and most people know nothing about the upper floors.
here is where Real "Conspiracies" are hatched, on those upper floors! These floors are our afterlife heavens, made up of higher dimensional matter. the Archangels, the Angels, Jesus himself, sit before Planning Sessions.

Even things like 9/11 are planned there and even if there are people who pull the trigger, here on earth, the Bin Ladens, the Illuminati, the TPTB, few sees the puppet strings on *their* hands going up yet another level!

The next few years will become *VERY* interesting. A very interesting time to be alive and even if you are only here for a few more years, you might see some amazing earthchange events.

Thus I would suggest that In Your Own Ways, people, that within the next five to 12 months, you get Right with
yourself, your loved ones, with your soul and spirit.. Do this within your own belief system, you do not have to follow Camping's Fundamentalist way of beliefs.

freestone

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Anyone that says they know when the world is going to end is either a liar or crazy. This has been proven over and over again..

And if you are Xstian, you are going against the bible every time you buy into one of these false prophecies.

And if you think Jesus is coming read Luke 21, where he states that the people he is talking to at that moment will bare witness to the change.. those people have been dead for two thousand years.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
i definitly think harold camping know when the world is gunna end. the rapture might have started but im going to live tell it does. this rapture could have happened long ago who know maybe were aliens and got put here from a rapture at are own planet. maybe were in heaven. just think about that ats

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join