It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real world war three

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm convinced that the real world war 3 will be a massive worldwide civil war.When I read this forum, other websites like: youtube, comments on newswebsites and other sites, letters which are send to papers or magazines. I can conclude that people are becoming more and more infected with a growing hatred against everything or are becoming extremely negative. Combined with the utter blindness for reason which many people have these days, and dumbness this could become a major problem.....

Seriously, when this thing comes to a max, it will explode and will cause worldwide civil rampage....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, that sure will continue to enrich the international arms dealers.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Can you even give an estimate of when it "officially" ignites?

Jamie.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Jamie.

I'm not allowed to do that

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Jamie.

¬_¬ - Why?

Jamie.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm convinced that the real world war 3 will be a massive worldwide civil war.When I read this forum, other websites like: youtube, comments on newswebsites and other sites, letters which are send to papers or magazines. I can conclude that people are becoming more and more infected with a growing hatred against everything or are becoming extremely negative. Combined with the utter blindness for reason which many people have these days, and dumbness this could become a major problem.....

Seriously, when this thing comes to a max, it will explode and will cause worldwide civil rampage....

well now that would take a mass awakening it seems like us ats'rs are still the minority. I doubt another depression will do anything more than it did last time. With us crawling back poorer and with less rights than before. WW3? who cares I cant remember a time when we weren't at war I think people are conditioned to it. Libya hardly raised an eyebrow among the masses. Even with it on the mainstream news.
nOboma could be toppled for Bidden fact is he's 100% pro Israel war big business and a total pawn of TPTB has got ta be a plus.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Jamie.

HUGE red flag.

Go play god elsewhere...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

well now that would take a mass awakening it seems like us ats'rs are still the minority. I doubt another depression will do anything more than it did last time. With us crawling back poorer and with less rights than before. WW3? who cares I cant remember a time when we weren't at war I think people are conditioned to it. Libya hardly raised an eyebrow among the masses. Even with it on the mainstream news.
nOboma could be toppled for Bidden fact is he's 100% pro Israel war big business and a total pawn of TPTB has got ta be a plus.

There is no awakening, 9 out of 10 reactions on this board (and on the whole damn internet) are the proof that people are still unbelievably stupid and narrow minded, I'm sorry that I spoiled the fun.....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Jamie.

HUGE red flag.

Go play god elsewhere...

Damn, I didn't want to do it because I don't want to become the next Harold Camping, but I Guess it actually doesn't matter.....
edit on 22-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be the first Worldwide Civil Rampage - WCR1 not The Third World War - WW3?

And my grandchildren will read in history books about WCR1.
And they will ask me: "How was the world in old days, granddad?"
And I will answer: "The same #hole it is now, my dear ones."
"Why didn't worldwide rampage solve all the world's problems?" - they will ask.
And I will answer: "You just can't change human nature by a world wide rampage. Greed, corruption will always be there no matter how many world wide rampages take place. If you kill a king someone will take his place eventually."
"And why is that, grandpa?" - they'll ask.
"It's just the way we were created." - I'll answer.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That's what is happening right now and will keep happening and develop until next year. Disagree?

top topics

join