It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would society welcome ET to help us out with our planet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We would have to give them Mars or something...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
reply to post by zatara

Would society welcome ET to help us out with our planet?

Some individuals would not. Some groups with ulterior motives and hidden agendas would not. Some dogmatic, religiously faithful would not. Many politicians, wealthy elite, military leaders, serial criminals, aristocrats, and related PTB also would not.

But: The above holdouts would be far outnumbered by those that would welcome such 'help'. And those that would - the true, newly enlightened society of humans suddenly presented with hope and truth, definitely would embrace such help, emphatically, enthusiastically, and without reservation.

As long as the 'help' was sincere, altruistic, and universally administered and applied, there is no question that the majority in society would welcome it with open arms, perhaps a few tears, and undoubtedly with an immense, collective, sigh of relief...

You are absolutely correct here. Where I live the religious folks would come out shooting at them, thinking they were Demons from Satan's Army. I would more than welcome any help we can get. I live over what once was a coal mine. Coal, as anyone knows, is dirty, and no matter how squeaky clean the TV commercials are, it will always be dirty. It supplies our electrical power, because TPTB will not admit that there are better, safer ways to do this, and cheaper for the consumer too. America, and the rest of the world, needs a good clean up, and the oceans need it too. Humankind has again ruined their planet, their home.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I think it will help making a decision in favour of welcoming if the aliens look like us, angels...anyways, a friendly face.

If the ETs will look like red, horned demons with yellow slit-eyes and not to forget a forked tongue that is constantly licking up the mucous around their lips, the numbers of people in favour of welcoming will be......maybe one?

Just outer looks can and will influence a decision....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
We would have to give them Mars or something...

Why Mars....!? If they would like something they could take it anyway...including Earth.

If they would like a present and something to work with let us give them Venus instead.....asuming it is ours to give away.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Read "MASS CONTACT" by Stefano Breccia, and you will have the answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join