It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would society welcome ET to help us out with our planet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It is clear we made a mess of it. There is probably no place left on Earth where polution can't be measured. From the top of the Himalaya to the deepest sea floor the chances are high you can find traces of stuff that doesn't belong there. Although there are many people aware of this problem and working it there is little hope significant change and progress is to be expected.

We as the common people have the power to shut facories down and to make governments fall if we are united for a common goal. But in my opionion that isn't going to happen for some reason. We just had the Japan EQ and the Mexican Gulf oilspill and it is waiting for other disasters of that magnitude. In brief....the Earth will be one sticky, smelly dead marbel floating in space.

So I wondered...would peole welcome an extra-terrestrial species with the technology to help us clean the mess we made, restore nature and give us the tools to keep it that way.

Ofcourse this will be an offer without conditions like......handing over the keys.....or providing them little children for consumption....if you know what I mean.

When I put on my aluminium-foil hat it will not surprise me if evil TPTB has created for that exact reason such a mess on earth. The reason being to welcome a troyan horse.

edit on 22-5-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I don't think many people would trust them when they don't even trust their own governments. How can anyone be sure they don't have their own agenda? Personally I'm not sure how I would react.

IRM

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would think that it depends on where they land first. One would assume that they would do a little recon - that is if they haven't been watching us forever.

I hate (not really) to mention this but I expect that everyone is figuring that the ETs would have their political and social views. I can just see Obama now "Let me be clear. We expect the aliens to help us pull the car out of the ditch and not sip slurpees".

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I don't think many people would trust them when they don't even trust their own governments.

Well said. If the ETs offered to fix all of our planet's problems, there would be ATS members denying that any problems even exist.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Its ok saying would we accept them for help but more would they wanna help us? Think about it, why would they help us? they can go anywhere in space they want, they probably know of tons of earth like planets.

What we would have to do is capture them and make them help us.

There was a show on Discovery SciFi the other day called Alien Invasion, that is pretty close of what will happen if aliens to eventually come here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

...and what makes you think they are not helping the planet already eh?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If any ETs wanted to help this planet out, they would have to come here and start by removing the evil elites that have made this world as bad as it is. And anybody who thinks that TPTB are just going to accept being removed from power without a fight is madder than a hatter. So if the aliens want to help us, there will be major violence first, which TPTB will make look like an invasion and use propaganda to get humans to fight against those who are actually on their side.

So basically, if aliens come, there will be a lot of violence, regardless of their agenda. Either way there will be war, and anybody who thinks aliens are just going to land and fix everything is living in a fairy tale world.
edit on 5/22/11 by HenryPatrick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
we are the ET's, its like graduation for civilization. earth is just our host, we all have chosen to be born into this bondage for the experience of the perceived separation from God, its all just a test under a veil of amnesia, we are and always have been beings that dipped into the lower vibrations. the love would never leave us alone, we are of god living in the god, simply.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I doubt that the people of Earth would welcome any alien species with open arms. Trust is a value that is slowly but surely dissipating amongst ourselves. So, to trust an exterior life to come and help us out of the mess - in which we've put ourselves in and carelessly keep it going - is hard to imagine.

I personally do not know how I would react.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Its ok saying would we accept them for help but more would they wanna help us? Think about it, why would they help us? they can go anywhere in space they want, they probably know of tons of earth like planets.

Why would they help us?

Because we ask them or because they ask us seeing we are entering a point of no return and urge us to save nature.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I will check what I feel about them. If they emit positive vibes, then I will welcome them with open arms. Follow your feelings.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They wouldn't help us, when I imagine ET I imagine what we do to animals on our planet.
We take them out of their natural habitat, we tag them and then take them back to the wild.(Abduction)
I think of what we do to ants, we step on them and we don't think about it.
I think of us hunting animals.

The only time we actually care about them is when they are cute and near extinction, the human race is neither so any help is out of the question.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think maybe only a handful would really help us out, besides that I do believe that God would have more control over the matter than an alien and plus I trust our God (YHWH). If you believe in another dimension and entites from other dimensions than the possibility of God could exist.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
If any ETs wanted to help this planet out, they would have to come here and start by removing the evil elites that have made this world as bad as it is. And anybody who thinks that TPTB are just going to accept being removed from power without a fight is madder than a hatter. So if the aliens want to help us, there will be major violence first, which TPTB will make look like an invasion and use propaganda to get humans to fight against those who are actually on their side.

So basically, if aliens come, there will be a lot of violence, regardless of their agenda. Either way there will be war, and anybody who thinks aliens are just going to land and fix everything is living in a fairy tale world.
edit on 5/22/11 by HenryPatrick because: (no reason given)

A star for you my friend...

I hope you are wrong but I am afraid that this is the way dirty politics is being played. How to re-educate the elite and open their eyes for what is more important than more profit and power. If ET only had a hat that can change someones mind.....and is irresistable not to wear ofcourse.

edit on 22-5-2011 by zatara because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am sure we have enough high powered weapons that are energy based to defend us. I believe our weapon technology has far surpassed the usual bullet. Trust me, our technology is pretty good if you were to see the good stuff

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I for one, would welcome their help in fixing our planet. Furthermore, I'm not totally convinced that they aren't already doing so, at least to some small degree. Actually, I tend to believe that they have been "helping" us for quite some time.

For those who would ask; "Why would they want to help us?" I would say that some evidence is beginning to indicate that "They" may have even played a role in genetically engineering our species at some point in the distant past and if this is the case, why wouldn't they return to help us? If we as earthlings, went to Mars and started terraforming the planet, wouldn't it make sense that we would return to check on the progress and make adjustments when necessary? I mean really, when you go to the trouble to put in a vegetable garden, do you then just sit back and let the weeds take over or do you nurture that garden in order to attain the best outcome?

For those who seem to think that any ET presence must be malevolent in nature and that they will only harm us, I have to ask; "What have they been waiting for and why haven't they already wiped us out?" "Are they just waiting for us to build enough weapons so as to declare it was a fair fight?" I really think that if they wanted to harm us, there's nothing standing in their way and they would have already done so.

Anyway, my welcome mat is out in full display.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I have to assume they know what we are capable of and will not intervene until they can do it without creating more damage than they hope to fix.

This is assuming this is an agenda anyone might have.

Helping us.

A best case scenario would be to freeze everything in suspended animation temporarily, FIX EVERYTHING and then leave without us ever knowing they were here.

Given all possibilities I guess that is the only one I might comfortably welcome.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
I for one, would welcome their help in fixing our planet. Furthermore, I'm not totally convinced that they aren't already doing so, at least to some small degree. Actually, I tend to believe that they have been "helping" us for quite some time.

I am curious about what make you think that ET has been helping us for quite some time...even in some small degree. What do you think is done by ET and why do you think it is them?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Would society welcome ET to help us out with our planet?

Some individuals would not. Some groups with ulterior motives and hidden agendas would not. Some dogmatic, religiously faithful would not. Many politicians, wealthy elite, military leaders, serial criminals, aristocrats, and related PTB also would not.

But: The above holdouts would be far outnumbered by those that would welcome such 'help'. And those that would - the true, newly enlightened society of humans suddenly presented with hope and truth, definitely would embrace such help, emphatically, enthusiastically, and without reservation.

As long as the 'help' was sincere, altruistic, and universally administered and applied, there is no question that the majority in society would welcome it with open arms, perhaps a few tears, and undoubtedly with an immense, collective, sigh of relief...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

First I would take issue with your opening comment.

It is clear we made a mess of it
We, did not make a mess of it or anything else. We are not guilty of massive pollution, wars, or political and corporate greed!

If anything, we are guilty of ignorance, gullibility, and a strange notion that we must follow what people is secret societies tell us to do. We are drugged into intellectual comas and left to fight amongst ourselves as though we ourselves are nothing more than enemy animals.

If you want someone to blame, blame the global elites, or more commonly known as the "Owners". Those "creatures" are the ones to blame, not John Q Public. And it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if globalist monsters are manipulated, owned, supported, by the vary same aliens you would have come down to save us!

Would the public support alien intervention? I pray not!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join