It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Of The World Didn't Occur Today, But Horrible Things Still Happen, Need Meta-Healing Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
End Of The World Didn't Occur Today, But Horrible Things Still Happen

Hoping For A Metaphysical Boost To Go Along Wit A Highly Skilled Surgeon

PLEASE READ - POSITIVE HEALING THOUGHTS/PROJECTIONS NEEDED ASAP -- Please:

My Nephew, Kenny, was in a serious Motorcycle accident today 5/21/11. It was severe enough to need a - Life-Flight - to the ICU unit in Scottsdale, AZ. Currently his condition is critical and although expected to pull through, he is not well with many injuries from head to toe including bleeding from his ear, shattered arm/shoulder, broken leg, all ribs in his back, possible other broken bones and many other issues

I am pleading to all who read this posting to say a prayer(regardless of your religious/philosophical beliefs) and/or project your positive energies & thoughts his way to help shine a light of healing on this wonderful human being.

Nothing and I do mean NOTHING is more important on this mortal coil than all of our family, friends and loved ones...

Again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take one moment of your day to project your positive thoughts and energies towards his soul in hopes of a full and speedy recovery. Surgery is Monday 5/22.

Thank You in advance for your attention in this request,

Love & Warmest Regards,

t

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
MODS, please close the other tread I started in HEALTH & WELLNESS i started in error.

Sorry,

MODS Close The ATS Thread In This Link PLEASE

t

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Loving and Protective thoughts from New Mexico! May the Spirits of our Ancestors watch over this young warrior as he has so much to do here on our Mother Earth. Guide him to his vision so that he may see his Future and know to come home safely!

Blessings, Love Ron

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So sorry. Love and light to you.

2nd line.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thank you for your kind words. Every positive input is truly appreciated.

In return, I wish you and yours nothing but the very best in this beautiful world.

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Much appreciated,

Love and light to you and yours and may everyday bring beauty and bliss.

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Yesterday, I was in the ER for my own reasons. However, I lost scope of my own problems quite quickly when I heard what was going on in my next door neighbors room. Only separated by a flowing window scarf.

The first patient crushed a bone in his spine. He was quite scared until the pain medication started flowing. Turns out the young man crushed a back bone that caused him (probably) life long pain. No surgery can repair the damage. He fell from the top of a building and crushed a disk. I was horrified by the screams. Yet he was comical and very entertaining after the pain med's. Talk about coming above the crust!

When the pain med's hit him, he became quite entertaining. He left with pain med's and a loving family.

The second guy in my ER room came in and had a nasty gash on his forehead from falling (elderly). He was drunk and nearly missed a major vein (muscle bulging out the cut). He never complained about nothing. Alcohol is a good pain reliever! The ER took good care of him. Off he goes. He had a loving family.

Myself, got admitted to the hospital.

My roomie was an older gentleman that has swelling all over his body. Great soul. He was 76 years old and down to earth as worm is to dirt. Nearly lost his life. But what a great character! Talked to his loving family.

Seems that family is what it is all about.

That and love. Keep in mind that we are all family. My heart went out to everyone I encountered. My heart was equally met by those that I encountered. What an eye opener my trip was. Life is love and backwards. I am humbled and yes, I did have my family as well. Love goes a long way.

God Bless You and your loved ones.

new topics

top topics

join