It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp Ya Gonna Love it! - Leuren Moret Blows her Whistle Again with Forensic Evidence & More.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here she blows again! Leuren Moret - blows her whistle once more on Haarp involvement and states she has forensic evidence to support it's use and the international monitoring of the result.

www.youtube.com.../u/0/Z95xcFW8lPU

"Livermore Nuclear Weapons Laboratory whistleblower • geoscientist Dr. Leuren Moret further investigates the abnormal earthquake and Fukushima Dai-Ichi disaster that devastated NE Japan on March 11, 2011. She comes upon evidence that the HAARP-enhanced natural disaster is the kick-off plan for world depopulation orchestrated by several key nations known by the name European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association or EISCAT."

It's appears we're getting to know more and more as each day passes as the Powers That Be Begin to Lose Control of Information -

Enjoy!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
wait was it haarp or comet elenini get so con fuddled. And all that guy talks about is how he thinks he is a alien.... i didn't watch it all just skipped about trying to find the biy about haarp

edit on 21-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

i guess you ment this....

EDIT: wow a hour long to listen to crazies talk and probably give no solid evidence.Or nothing to back it up(references,sources etc.)

Im just guessing but i bet im right!
kudos for for watching it

know i couldn't
edit on 21-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Is it just me or does that lady look like she is on drugs?
Junkies are not a good source.
I didn't watch the video, so i might be wrong.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

You are calling a Geo-scientist 'A Crazy' - and you haven't even watched it. MMMmmm

If you can't give up one hour to learn something/anything! well you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

Ah I know - you're waiting for someone else to do the research and then tell you if it's right or wrong - and believe that person. Mmmmmm!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by goos3

You were born with two ears and only one mouth for good reason!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by goos3
reply to post by Bixxi3

Is it just me or does that lady look like she is on drugs?
Junkies are not a good source.
I didn't watch the video, so i might be wrong.

No she isn't. She is an incredible person, with lots of experience in nuclear industry, a whistle blower, very good writer, has done inspections in Japan's nuclear facilities, held press conferences there, been a guest of the Royal Family in Japan, shines her light, and is in a circle of highly informed people who network and conduct investigations and research.

Truly and inspiration to us all.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
She was spot on with the Japan Nuclear Reactor situation - it's turned out to be exactly as she said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

She is an incredible person

Literally.
She says HAARP transmits ELF. It does not. She is not credible. Pretty funny actually.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

She is an incredible person

Literally.
She says HAARP transmits ELF. It does not. She is not credible. Pretty funny actually.

And your Expertise? I don't think you will get many Whistleblowers with the credentials she has - But guess it doesn't agree with your theory!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Please.
Please present any evidence that HAARP transmits ELF radiation. You won't be able to because; a) you have done no independent research into its capabilities; b) It does not do so

HAARP transmits HF radiation which can be used to induce ELF/VLF radiation by manipulation of ionospheric electrojets. For a "scientist" to make such an obvious misstatement makes it clear that she is talking (slurring) out of something other than her mouth.

Just what are her credentials anyway?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

HAARP transmits HF radiation which can be used to induce ELF/VLF radiation by manipulation of ionospheric electrojets. For a "scientist" to make such an obvious misstatement makes it clear that she is talking (slurring) out of something other than her mouth.

She says transmits instead of induces..

Is that the best debunking you've got Phage??

What's YOUR credentials to question her???????????

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Maybe you should watch this video. Ya gonna love it!
In it she talks about the mind control capabilities of HAARP. Also electrical, television, cell phones, and "wind towers". She's right up there with the "crazy rainbow lady"

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Me thinks you miss the point a bit - the fact that she is confirming that Haarp exists and what it is capable of is some statement when many people reject the idea wholesale.

Perhaps she knows something - you don't - though I doubt it.

You do tend to bombard people with your Dictionerial Rhetoric Phage. In all fairness - she is informative.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Thank you for introducing me to this Youtube Channel. Now here are people that are actually making a difference. I would like to findout more about the treaty she was talking about at first. More people here in the US need to try to get this passed in their areas.

TPTB/were are really getting desperate. Since the Federation of American Scientist, aka Rockeffler [David] didn't suceed with H1N1. They have turned to Radiation and HAARP, well that stuff lasts a long time. It just goes to show how totally insane they are. If we all die, then they probably will too. Unless Icke is right and they are all Reptilians. S&F

Will watch the other Video tomorrow. Hope I can make it to Church, got a lot of praying to do. Peace.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

this vid?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Me thinks you miss the point a bit - the fact that she is confirming that Haarp exists and what it is capable of is some statement when many people reject the idea wholesale.

If I may...who denies that HAARP exists?
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

She is informative? Or disinformative. But like I said, I just think she's funny.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Though apart from a semantics argument, you actually haven't debunked anything she said..

My sound isn't working..
I'll have to fix then watch the vid..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
when many people reject the idea wholesale.

Why did she bother speaking then? She should simply have re-directed inquiries to the DARPA site that houses it's existence

How can people reject wholesale it's existence when it has it's own website?

Yes, indeed it takes a whistleblower quite the stretch to blow the whistle on something that is advertised LOL

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by backinblack

Maybe you should watch this video. Ya gonna love it!
In it she talks about the mind control capabilities of HAARP. Also electrical, television, cell phones, and "wind towers". She's right up there with the "crazy rainbow lady"

Yes, and next you would say this isnt real eh. So you like to discredit people because they talk about the other problems

Oh, and by the way, you know all that tech that is being used to harm people and rip off this planet, leaving billions starving,while this small group of Mafia slavers robs 90% of the resources, well, its got a virus, the kind they can't remove.

HAARP can do a lot more than harm, all their fancy tech, made to help instead. Go figure.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I've got an idea.

Why don't you (in your own words, NOT a youtube video, and NOT regurgitated nonsense you've heard somewhere from the ATS scientific community) describe precisely what the HAARP equipment is, and precisely what it is capable of... what the design considerations were when building the array (ooops seems I've given you a headstart, my bad), and precisely under what conditions it can even be used effectively is/are?

Then maybe you can talk intelligently about what you BELIEVE it may have been used for by ANY world power/mafia/nefarious group du jour.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join