It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Idea, The Start Of Something Good...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ok so I posted this on another thread earlier, but ive just got my 20 posts and think this deserves its own thread. I think this is in the right place, but if not please move and be gentle im new to this site

Ok so the idea:

Here at ATS evry day, some man and his dog chats about revolution, protests and that we need to do something and people need to wake up.

Well I think ATS should have a donation button, we can donate as much as we like, with no changes to our member status or the site. If a group of MODS could take care of the donations and organise protests, meetings, radio hearings maybe even tv advertisements for ATS ?!

This would not only put our views and ATS and other websites like it in the public eye, but it would alert more of the public and wake some people up !

Im just thinking out loud so any opinions or ideas?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc

I don't think many people on ATS want to reveal their identity.
I might be wrong though.
The point is to take a stand and I agree with you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc

I dont think it would really work to be honest.
Some people are very stubborn and cannot even begin to think the way others do. Doing what you have said may draw the wrong crowd into our little circle
. For one example, there are alot of very stubborn christians out there that would shoot anything down that goes against their ways. Imagine this site being filled with people like that, wrecking all the posts and flooding the site.

Even people that still believe the government is always telling the truth, they would hear about this site, get on their high horses and try bring us down.

I wish it was as easy as you put it :/

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Both good opinions, i was just thinking out loud. It angers me to see us do nothing ! We dont want to be the people that knew about it and done nothing!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
not a bad idea but i don't know how "MOD's" would take it.

It is just one idea, but idea's will build on existing/future idea's and soon you can have something big.

as for protest and assembly, yeah some people don't like how thing go these days, but with all the conveniences of modern man, the are mostly comfortable and although oppose it, they don't threaten the status qua(sp?)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If we really publicize to make an impact and promote change 'higher authorities' will take action to silence what we believe so only their belief is promoted to the public eye. People need to be there own illuminati and band together to make change

top topics

join