It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Worst Nightmare in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

In my opinion, the only man capable of beating Obama in the 2012 election is none other than......

Herman Cain

Cain, a devout Christian, disclosed to WND that he has been "prayerfully considering" a bid for the GOP nomination. He also said he would "take the race card off the table" in a challenge against Obama as the GOP presidential candidate in 2012.

"We need a realistic candidate to run on the Republican ticket who can beat Barack Obama – not just beat the Democrats," Cain said. "We've also got to beat Barack Obama."

He added, "Obama is a master of rhetoric. He is a master of deceptive language. And any white candidate who runs against him will be up against the race card. I take the race card off the table."

As WND reported, Cain recently wowed a focus group of 29 likely GOP voters assembled by pollster Frank Luntz following a May 5 Republican presidential debate in South Carolina.

Even Luntz said the reaction of the group was unprecedented in its unanimity – Cain won. Most of those participating in the focus group had no previous familiarity with Cain. Only one of those bowled over by Cain watched the debate with intention of voting for him

Read more: Obama's 'worst nightmare' seeks showdown with prez www.wnd.com...

Cain doesn't have baggage like Romney and Gingrich.
He hasn't been in the spotlight long enough to be destroyed like Palin and Bachman is starting to be.
He is far more impressive than Pawlenty AND he has the business background that the country needs.
He also hasn't been associated by the media with nutjobs like Ron Paul has unfairly been

The only other politician that would be a challenge to Cain would be Col. Allen West (another black man) and he has less recognition than Cain.
Cain also believes in the Fair Tax which will bring in many of Huckabees supporters and Ron Paul supporters.

Cain will negate the race card that we all know is up Democrats' sleeve and also take away many of the black vote, after all, Obama is only half black and a full blooded black man will trump their half-black man.

Even if Cain only takes away half of the 98% black vote Obama got last election it will be devastating to the Obama camp.

I hate to bring up the race card but when you're fighting with pigs you gotta get muddy.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Excuse my for laughing but Cain works for the same puppet masters as Obama. Cain was a former local Federal Reserve chairman.

Ron Paul will make minced meat out of Cain.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I agree with the OP Cain is the man and he is well spoken unlike Paul.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Excuse my for laughing but Cain works for the same puppet masters as Obama. Cain was a former local Federal Reserve chairman.

Ron Paul will make minced meat out of Cain.

They (RP & Cain) have very similar beliefs, the difference is that Cain isn't viewed as a nutjob and RP is.
and unfortunately for RP, he ...is...white.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Paul could walk all over this guy, intellectually. I saw all those "citizens" talking Cain up after that debate and thought it had to be a joke. Psy op? I know tptb hate Paul and would likely do anything to discredit him or turn any attention away from him.
edit on 21-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

I don't know, Hendrix, I checked both Ron Paul's and Cain's star charts and stars seem to favor Cain.

Actually, IMO, of all the candidates in the FOX debate, Paul and Cain were the most articulate. However, I am pulling for Paul ... by then, I think your concise statement of mince-meat will reveal itself to be all too true.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying

and unfortunately for RP, he ...is...white.

What on earth are you talking about?!?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/142d0522bb47.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
reply to post by Soldier of God

Paul could walk all over this guy, intellectually. I saw all those "citizens" talking Cain up after that debate and thought it had to be a joke. Psy op? I know tptb hate Paul and would likely do anything to discredit him or turn any attention away from him.
edit on 21-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

i wouldn't look into that too much anybody who would of raised their hands for paul was at the tea party rally with paul

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ugh...this guy is just as much a shuckster as obama is it seems...he talks about the race card and it's disappointing he even has to bring that up as a reason we should support him...and he WAS a chairman for the federal reserve HERE

Cain would push for more big government just as obama is and wouldn't do jack about the federal reserve

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

You're kidding right??? Paul can't put two words together without studdering. He may have a lot of smarts but when he opens his mouth, stupid comes out.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
ugh...this guy is just as much a shuckster as obama is it seems...he talks about the race card and it's disappointing he even has to bring that up as a reason we should support him...and he WAS a chairman for the federal reserve HERE

Cain would push for more big government just as obama is and wouldn't do jack about the federal reserve

You caught that irony, too? He pretty much said "vote for me because I'm not the other black guy". The guy is a corporatist, plain and simple. I don't know where this notion came from that all black people will only vote for black candidates.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've said this repeatedly, but the GOP do no want to win in 2012.That is why they keep running these joke candidates, like Cain, Trump, etc. They will sell some books, gain some publicity, but they wont win, and may not actually run (Trump already bowed out).

That ANYONE on ATS can take Cain seriously really lights up the partisan-o-meter.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I don't know where this notion came from that all black people will only vote for black candidates.

hmmm, maybe because 98% of them voted for the black man in 2008?????

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I don't know where this notion came from that all black people will only vote for black candidates.

hmmm, maybe because 98% of them voted for the black man in 2008?????

Wow. 98%. That's high.

I doubt 98% of blacks are even registered to vote.

Also, Blacks traditionally support Democrats. Did a lot of them vote for Obama JUST because he was black? Unlikely. Was it a major factor? Of course. But with the gop throwing out any black person they can, they really are making fools of themselves. First Jindal, now this?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I apologize, it was only 96%

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama and constituted 13 percent of the electorate, a 2-percentage-point rise in their national turnout. As in past years, black women turned out at a higher rate than black men.

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

New York Times exit polls showed 95% of Blacks voted for Obama. But that is only a 5% rise from the Black vote for Al Gore in 2000. It really just shows 95% of blacks voted Democrat and the Democrat happened to be a black man. I'm sure many were proud to cast their vote for a Black President but I doubt Obama gained more than a 50,000 new black votes just because he was Black.

elections.nytimes.com...
edit on 5/21/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Which begs to question WTH is wrong with black voters? always voting democrat?
How's that working out for you black voters?

What is a sign of insanity again?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

maybe they just buy into the political lies too easy? I know a lot of people who have (yes including me)

I'm officially skeptical about anything and everything anybody aiming for political power says at the moment...yes even of Ron paul...I take everything any one of them says with a grain of salt at the moment...but Ron paul seems like the most logical choice to me at this time...I'll wait to see the campaign efforts furthermore...but I can guarantee my vote won't be to obama he's made me really mad with all the blatant lies
edit on 21-5-2011 by here4awhile because: grammer

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Which begs to question WTH is wrong with black voters? always voting democrat?
How's that working out for you black voters?

What is a sign of insanity again?

It would be easier to take your critique of the DNC seriously if you werent shilling for their twin, the RNC.

Cain is a joke. Seriously.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow... didnt even mention Ron Paul?? Hes gonna win. at least I hope

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join