It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory; TPTB, The Rapture, Distraction...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello All

So, I'm chilling here, reading about this rapture crap (Camping should be locked up for the rest of his life IMO), and thought what if:

TPTB is orchestrating this "Rapture" event to distract, de-sensitize (through the MSM- all news is actively discussing Rapture), scare (the real crazy bible thumbers), kinda scare the "mainstream" Christians", and in general TPTB , I think, is pulling the strings for something here.

TPTB put Camping (just one of there minion agents) to do this to distract the masses; Why? I'll give you a clue and it definitely has nothing to do with fairy tales or bible thumping)

I can imagine the TPTB doing something like this to program the masses to "simply feel normal" to talk about things like "What would you do if you had one day to live?" (just saw this asked on the news asked to followers of Twitter I think, all the news is doing similar things); So after a few weeks or within a few months;(and combined with recent events, so in addition to like Osama and Pakistan, Arab Spring, all this BS happening lately) the greedy f#$#ks will pull of something crazy from WWIII to nuclear war to whatever there agenda is...

So in short...

Camping = Agent of TPTB

Crazy and Shady Recent World Events = Cause by TP

Rapture = Tool to make masses more comfortable talking about Doomsay

In the near future, it's the greedy "elites" and shady governments that will bring on a hell here on Earth;

It saddens me that people have given this Rapture thing so much attention; Instead, we all should focus on the things that are happening in the government, banks, wars, etc. oh and the damn economy
edit on 21-5-2011 by Confusion42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
wow Im so glad you put this down, I've been thinking the same thing, check out this video, it starts at 1:35, the dude with the SUV actually works for the department of homeland security, ??, thats comforting lol.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Those poor little girls. Although the one seems to be tickled that she isn't going to school anymore..I just hope they're too young to fully grasp what their parents are doing to their innocent minds and there's no lasting damage or worse since nothing happened.

I thank my parents every day for not drilling religious bunk into my head as a child. My mom's parents were very religious and devout Catholics and she swore she would never do to her children what her parents put her through.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

Where are in more trouble if the rapture or Armageddon doesnt happen. lol

But i think life reflects the inner battle between good and evil that all humans play out in their mind daily.

If we start doing good in out mind, we contribute to a better reality. The complexities are enormous, but one that could be handled by the creating element of the universe.

I like to think, the rapture happened, I was taking away into another parallel universe where all things start getting better. You guys got raptured as well as we are all the same parallel dimension.

One thing is for certain. We will all face our own individual Judgment days. Preparing your soul for death and the afterlife is a skill bound to be used. Once you can accept death, you can accept you are only living a memory which you are creating. Our time will pass. And we will miss all these things we take for granted.

Closing comment, get a mass positive thought and earth will start getting better. The leaders are no less evil than many of us. Who can say they havent broken more than 3 of the 10 commandments. Greed, lust , anger, jealousy. We are all in this as one. We are out of harmony/Balance. Do good in daily life to push the mass conscience into a prosperous one.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

(near end of video) I didn't know that people on Craigslist where trying to buy items / (anything and everything) from brainwashed rapture extremists!

I wonder what happens on Sunday when some of them realize they sold all there belongings for penny's on the dollar and they aint in heaven

Nice clip

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
Those poor little girls. Although the one seems to be tickled that she isn't going to school anymore..I just hope they're too young to fully grasp what their parents are doing to their innocent minds and there's no lasting damage or worse since nothing happened.

I thank my parents every day for not drilling religious bunk into my head as a child. My mom's parents were very religious and devout Catholics and she swore she would never do to her children what her parents put her through.

I know I thought the same thing, those poor little girls, their parents have nothing left, what are they going to go back to now. Its sad.

Also on a side note, the pic on the side of the homeland security guy's SUV is from the movie 2012, he said he got it done 2 years ago, the movie came out Nov of 2009, so that means the minute he saw that pic he immedietly got his car plastered with it, I can't help but think about his motivations, what was going on in his head to want to get that pic put on his car, the rush to do it, to drive around with this and create fear and the whole time using a pic made for a movie about the end of times, and that he actually has a job with the Department of Homeland security, don't they do psych exams on the people they hire?, this guy works for our Gov. in a department that is suppose to protect us?, all I can say to that is WTF??

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more! There's something fishy going on here. And also, all the HAARP activity has me a little spooked, IMO they can manifest storms, even EQ if they want to, but that's another thread.
It's all part of their de-sensitizing tactic. Avert their attention over there and they won't see what's going on over here. Makes me angry they think we're so stupid. People need to wake up and really open their eyes. Stop listening to everything they hear on MSM and start looking for the facts themselves. We all owe it to ourselves to find the truth. Depend on ourselves NOT our government. They have an agenda and I am sure it doesn't have a sunny outlook for the most of us. Not trying to be negative, just the way it is.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Everything!!!!!! And I mean everything is a distraction.

Tonight's TV line up, Facebook, News, Politics, Sports and on and on and on.

This thread is keeping us distracted. Great, see what you have done?!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Wherever you find a religious cult, there you will find a
spook, right in the thick of it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So this is heaven huh?
It looks a lot like the place I just left.

Happy Rapture!

Hallmark has yet another reason to create a $4 greeting card so we don't have to deal with each other face to face. This is so cool.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I got to agree that TPTB are using this as a cover or to escalate a tension. In my opinion it’s they are setting up Israel. With the Obama’s recent speech and M. Abbas push on getting recognition for the Palestinians from UN.

This guy has been predicting this at least since the beginning of this year. There is a lot of uneasiness in the world and this preacher got some momentum based off of that. I think he did it on his own accorded and TPTB are conveniently using this time to, as I said, escalate a tension or use as cover.

Note I’m also a Jesus freak and I think TPTB are lining up the pieces to go against Israel as it was prophesied in the Bible. The Bible says you can’t predict the Day and Time but there are multiple prophecies on the establishment of Israel and how the world is going to go against them.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don`t get it...
Why would TPTB want us to feel more comfortable and be more prepared for a real doomsday scenario? Doesn`t make sense to me.
They must have something else in mind.

join