It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stone Harold Camping now for being a false prophet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Apparently, the "Rapture is today!" guy is now changing his story. He's worse than politicians.

HAROLD CAMPING IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!

No True Christian would follow this man. He is an arrogant Old fool who believes his own Bible translations.

His followers are the worst, they trust “HAROLD CAMPING INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE...NOT THE BIBLE!

When nothing happens on the 22nd this may be the answer Camping gives. God gave everybody a break to repent but the date was right.

If Harold truly believed the May 21 prediction, he should have entered agreements to sell all the stations with cash up front that could be used to reach more people with the message that they need to repent.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

You have my permission. oO

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

could you please point me to where he is changing his story?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I hate campers anyway.

Kill him!!! With an air strike!!!

Or one of those sneaky claymores you leave when you see someone camp, then run past them and watch them MFW at text in you!

edit on 21/5/2011 by badw0lf because: the chemicals.... are bad... torchwood. #2

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
All joking and kidding aside, I just came across this..

sandrarose.com...

Mom kills 6 yr old son because of this crap! Someone did a thread here on him. But I cant find it. The thread was when he was still unidentified

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

I saw this on the news but didn't know they solved the case until I read that. It was only a matter of time before some moron took this crap so seriously they did something drastic.

Here we are, places where the rapture was supposed to happen are fine and dandy. I still have 7 1/2 hours to go, and im sure it will be the same. This Camper guy is a moron, and a scammer. People who couldn't see this scam are blind, especially when he got it wrong before, and im sure he will revise his "calculations" somehow. Im a spiritual guy, and dont read much of the bible at all or any religious text, but I find it funny how it talks about false prophets, and he couldn't see "hey, thats me." This was for him to collect attention and money, and I wonder how people are feeling that gave all of their money way, or possibly killed their pet because of this.

The fact that he claimed he knew the exact day and hour should have been a clear warning sign.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thread stolen from....

www.google.co.uk...:en-US
fficial&clien t=firefox-a

3rd one down....GlobalHeadline News...word for word

join