It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Rather Knew Where Osama Bin Laden Was On 9/11? (Bush Administration knew the Whereabouts of Osam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I can't believe what I'm reading. This is just sick and despicable that the media never reported on this. All those lives lost in those wars were a waste if it was not necessary. What is human life to these people, they are just sickening,

If the CBS report by Dan Rather is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, 2001, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred. In all probability, his whereabouts were known to US officials on the morning of September 12, when Secretary of State Colin Powell initiated negotiations with Pakistan, with a view to arresting and extraditing bin Laden.

A recent Reuters report (11/13/03; scroll down) quoting Labeviere's book "Corridors of Terror" points to alleged "negotiations" between Osama bin Laden and the CIA, which took place two months prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks at the American Hospital in Dubai, UAE, while bin Laden was recovering from a kidney dialysis treatment.

Enemy Number One in hospital recovering from dialysis treatment "negotiating with CIA"?

The meeting with the CIA head of station at the American Hospital in Dubai, UAE was confirmed by a report in the French daily newspaper Le Figaro, published in October 2001.

edit on 20-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 20-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Got a link?

Thanks.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I looked into this accusation in great depth not so long ago when I was l writing my thread debunking the bin laden dialysis myth. The truth is that this entire meeting never took place its just a very popular urban myth filled with lies. This story has never been confirmed, Le Figaro is the original source for just about every article claiming the CIA met with Bin Laden in UAE when he was receiving dialysis it has never been confirmed by any other source. From what I have read the source of the Le Figaro article was a hospital worker however the article does not make this clear. And just so you know it was reported at the time.

There is a important inaccuracy in your article, it was not the CIA head of station that is alleged to have visited bin laden but rather what Le Figaro describe as a “well known CIA agent”. This is the first problem with the article, the first amongst many it works on the bias that CIA agents just run around advertising who they work with.

But let’s think about the idea that Bin Laden and the CIA met in the UAE’s America hospital. The reason Bin Laden was in hospital is said to have been because he was needing dialysis a myth that has now been debunked. Then look at the timing apparently sometime in early 2001 when Bin Laden was still public enemy number one wanted for the 1998 embassy bombing and the attack on the USS Cole. This story works on the premises that the CIA would be stupid enough to go pay him a visit when in hospital despite being Americas most wanted and further to this send what they describe as a “well known CIA agent” to go and talk with him. The idea that the agent went to talk to him is actually an assumption made by Le Figaro, their source actually only claims to have seen this so called “agent” entering a lift. The idea that Bin Laden would be sent to an American hospital for treatment for a condition he didn’t have to be met by a CIA agent everybody knew when he was Americas most wanted is just ridiculous.

In short the CIA never met with Bin Laden in UAE during early 2001 because Bin Laden was not in UAE and this whole article was a fabrication. As we all know the press are rather prone to publishing untruths and this is a prime example.

join