It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Reasonable plan or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I want to take over this world and become a world wide dictator. Not for my own selfish reasons but to bring about world peace and i want to know if my following plan would work.
I will become a world dictator and rule over everyone but in the end people will have to work together in order to kill me. So they can focus all their hatred on me instead of each other. They could call for a truce and work to build the world back up since i will have destroyed most of it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

unless you are part of the ruling family, there is probably no chance of even becoming a leader of a country for a start, let alone a world dictator that practically 90% of the world will oppose because as a society, humans dont like to be ruled, especially if they lived in a democracy first.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I want to take over this world and become a world wide dictator. Not for my own selfish reasons but to bring about world peace and i want to know if my following plan would work.
I will become a world dictator and rule over everyone but in the end people will have to work together in order to kill me. So they can focus all their hatred on me instead of each other. They could call for a truce and work to build the world back up since i will have destroyed most of it.
I was right in the other thread. It is Obama's plan.

Seriously though. How will you become this dictator? Are you superman? Satan? Do you have a massive military or trillions of dollars? How would you even get there in the first place?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Well thats a developing part of my plan. i first need to make a anti-government group that can work together with other organizations to take down the one in charge which would be Obama or who ever.
I just need to do that and then well im still working out the next phase but i think this could work if i could do it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mattime

The point is to get them angry so they will face their own hatred and anger at me instead of at each other.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I bet you've heard this in a lot of movies:

"Listen Rocko, I don't like you, You don't like me. We're only working together cause we don't like this Sorayugiman guy, But as soon as we take care of em! We go back to sorting out our own lil problems."

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Heh yeah, that amused me a bit. I get your point but this isnt going to be a fast war. its going to be a trial for everyone so they can learn along the way.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman

Sounds like someone has been watching the movie Watchmen!
If not go watch it...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

So far it doesn't seem like we learned anything from the past two world wars, People never learn.

top topics

join