It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three little cockroaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Once upon a time there were three little cockroaches. They all met underneath a large table and they talked about where they were going to sleep in the house that night. The first little cockroach said. I'm going to sleep in the refrigerator, I heard they have yummy food in there. The second one said I'm going to sleep in the laundry basket, I heard its warm and cozy there. The third one said I'm going to go sleep in the toilet, I heard its like a spa. So they all nodded their antennae and told each other good night agreeing to come back and meet underneath the table in the exact same spot they were standing in. So after that night they all met underneath the table and asked each other how they slept. The one that slept in the refrigerator said... damn... I froze myself to death. The one that said it had slept in the laundry room said it was too noisy for his liking. The one that slept in the toilet said. It was horrible.... first a black cloud came over the spa, then it started raining, then boulders started falling out of the sky, and "THEN!!!!" The two cockroaches stared at their friend in horror asking, yes? Then a whirlpool formed and tried to take me away. The two just stared at him in utter disbelief and horror. After awhile one of them asked. So how did you make it back alive? The other cockroach replied. The pipes.... of course. The others just made a face and twitched their antennae.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

edit on 20-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

edit on 20-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Sky boulders huh? Yea, I'd hate to be under that storm!

So what's the moral of the story? And why are you sad Rishiana?

spec

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

XD Its supposed to be funny and say watch out for cockroaches in your toilet LOL JK But nah... thought I'd make a funny story. Also... I need to change my mood status LOL I forgot about it being on sad.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Oh man, coakroaches in the toilet...yikes!!
I am a Louisiana native myself(S'port), so I know you re not talking about your average roach either, but rather a 4 inch flying terror that to this day, still creeps me out more than snakes, spiders, gators or leeches! Ya gotta watch squattin' in the fields too...chiggers'll gitya!

Glad to hear your mood is different Rishiana, keep ya head up!

Peace,
spec
edit on 20-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Shreveport? Wow.... welcome to where I live then XD But anyway.... yus... big yucky flying things of terror and intellect LOL Though spiders still scare me more and I like snakes. But yeh... next thing I'll write is the chigger territory story XD That ought to be interesting.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a letter

edit on 20-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 20-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Misspelled a word

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm out here in Oregon these days, nothing to worry about critter wise, just webbing between the toes forming from all of the rain! haha
I tell ya though, watching that show 'Swamp People' sure makes me miss the home stomping grounds.
I will get back down there one day, to help take care of family, but for now I will continue to enjoy our 85 degree average summer temps!

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thats cool. Enjoy yourself and have fun living in a critter free neighborhood.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Thanks, and I hope you have a great weekend Rishiana!
A little spirit lifting song I just ran across:

spec

edit on 20-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: live version is better

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Awww thanks and I'm sure my weekend will be great. Btw... did you think my story was funny? I was curious about that >,>

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Now I do, I am always seeing things so 'serious' these days, but I gotta relax a little!
So yes, I chuckled with the understanding, especially since I can relate!

spec

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

LOL Yay!!!!! Especially with the boulders, rain and, um..... yeah... the dreaded whirlpool XD I have a weird kind of humor but hey. I like to make people laugh too.

top topics

join