It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 404 Page Not Found. Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was just reading a post called, "Maybe, just maybe scientists and conspiracy theorists are right."

This post was from a new member, whose name I cannot recall, concerning HAARP. I had just finished watching the interview Fulford Vs HAARP www.youtube.com... that he embedded and went to post a reply and noticed the dreaded 404-Page Not Found error.

Why?

Let me begin by citing, Just The Facts, which can be found here in the About section:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think.

It is a state of mind.

It is a sense of purpose.

It is a statement against the paradigm.

It is a rage against the mindless status-quo.

The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

Deny ignorance is what we do.

It's how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.

Ignorance is the social disease of history. Is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.

We deny it. it's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.

Here, ignorance is denied."

Now that most of you should have a clearer understanding of how ATS works, lets THINK of a reason why we are being DENIED the access to discuss our THOUGHTS and IDEAS so that we may, "learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds."

The FACT is, a post was removed with no credible explanation why and goes against the very foundation this site has been built upon; For people, "who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate."

Now, I would like to have a discussion how this is acceptable behavior for a site that claims to, DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkfallen

Have you even thought to ask any of the mods why It was removed?

Maybe you should..

Just sayin'

Never mind. Post below answers...
edit on 20-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It was triple posted by mistake, had numerous posting errors, including lack of citation to sourced articles, and was the same old stuf rehashed a billionth time.

Seems like a good reason to remove it, at least till it is cleaned up.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Threads are removed for violating something within the Terms and Conditions of Use. The author of any thread removed is clearly told why an action is taken.

If you have further comments, complaints, questions or issues, please use the COMPLAINT FORM

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join