It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TBS: Very funny... TO THEM!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I can name three things wrong with TBS, also known as "the superstation."

1: They have techincal difficulties which they REFUSE to fix! First one being that the picture "freezes." The other being that once they come back from a commercial break, after only the first two seconds, they go right back to the commercials.

2. When there is a tornado warning, they immediatley cut to another commercial right before the warning is finished.

3. They never give you ANY warning when they change the schedule. I remember the Drew Carey show was on at 4:30pm, but then out of nowhere they change it to 3:30, and just yesterday, they moved it again.

If I couldn't find the Drew Carey Show, Sienfeld, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince of Bel-air, The steve harvey show, bill cosby, or saved by the bell anywhere else, I would do everything in my power to watch that pathetic excuse for a TV station be reduced to dust!

Death to TBS!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why watch TBS is the first place? That Channel sucks ass.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is TBS the channel that plays the same movie during prime time three days in a row? If so then I concure on the severe sucking.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Is TBS the channel that plays the same movie during prime time three days in a row? If so then I concure on the severe sucking.

That's the one. I agree with all, one cruddy station. Never watch it. You want a superstation, WGN is much better.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
As for Channels I would go with HBO.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You forgot that TBS shows Atlanta Braves games...death to TBS!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The middle east wants something to declare Jihad against? Declare Jihad on friggin' TBS!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Do you really want to watch home improvment or the drew carrey show that bad? Go buy a skateboard or something instead of bitching about how you cant get home improvement. Seriously.

new topics

top topics

join