It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yawn...Corruption.. blah,blah..Bankers Wives..blah,blah..Taxpayer Money..Fed Reserve, Big Yawn..nob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is a well researched and referenced article that I thought deserved to be highlighted. It shows how we get screwed and how Bankers get richer every day and how the politicians are either idiots or insane or just crooked.

However after seeing what the big thread of the day is I realised this was probably a waste of time because I'm not making up some ridiculous story about Obama, Israel, Muslims or deliberately saying something stupid to get people riled up.

I am starting to lose hope. Perhaps ATS should change it's tag line to " Embrace Ignorance".

Almost forgot, here's the link for what it's worth. Yawn

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't know why you criticize ATS
the link you posted... that story, not this specific article, has been spoken about quite a bit here on ATS

Not a good way to start off a thread, but then again hey i haven't always started off threads always great either

Everything is an issue and everything is on the table to talk about, that's what ATS is about
And in the midst of all of it the majority of people stick to the issues within that given topic

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes, we posted and discussed this when the article first surfaced on April 12th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just because you missed it doesn't mean we haven't discussed it. Search for "Wallstreet Wives."

Embrace whatever you like, it's your choice.

Your source is only now, over a month later, prepared to make political use of the information.

Maybe ATS is a bit more than you (yawn) seem willing to acknowledge.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

join