It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the world mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There is divinity in all things.

There is corruptness in all things?

Divinity transforms corruptness. Does the choice lie within each individual meaning we consciousness have to choose for it or does divinity bursts through this imperfectness on its own? Do we need to choose for it? I believe not. I want to say, it is not as difficult as we were told. Those who tell are wrong in their way. Those who show don't tell.

just some thoughts.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I see this difference between Divinity and Corruption....as the differences between walking the natural path of life, or going against it....

The natural path I refer to....I am unable to completely explain it still.....but it is a way of living a human life that does not intentionally cause suffering and destruction....not to a fly or river or stone...to live simply, without the pursuit to measure everything around us or find out why things are the way they are. For the only reason to seek this information, is with intent to change the way things are....which leads to deviations from the natural path....the divine path

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
There is divinity in all things.

Nature is within all things

There is corruptness in all things?

Corruption can be likened to the act of going against the natural path, corrupting it's trail with unnecessary bends and turns and detours....

Divinity transforms corruptness.

As one can always return to the natural if path he/she has strayed

Does the choice lie within each individual meaning we consciousness have to choose for it or does divinity bursts through this imperfectness on its own?

Every human has the power to choose to walk the natural path, but it takes a conscious effort to change the corrupted paths most of us are unfortunately born into in this era...

Do we need to choose for it? I believe not. I want to say, it is not as difficult as we were told. Those who tell are wrong in their way. Those who show don't tell.

Indeed it is not a matter of necessity, but voluntary choice....as all humans are free to choose and walk their own path in life...but those who walk this Divine path will feel completely and utterly satisfied at the time of their death..........

as it is only natural....for one to die.....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Divinity must resonate in our whole body and in all our actions. I think it can only be asked for instead of having control over it fulfilling ourselves and the force creates a life for us of prosperity and wealth we must take as it is. The force transforms all that is to transform and we are build the way it demands. There can only be love for this force. It is to find God.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
there is a misunderstanding about free will.

it is only when we are fulfilled with the force that free will makes the scene. Because of the force the free will is always pure. Many are thinking to have free will while instead they only seem to be forceless and are suffering this helping all they can to obtain this force. All their actions are based upon this lack of force. To obtain the force. It's like they haven't been adressed to. We must wish for eachother to be blessed with this force.

Understand this well: The force changes everything

How you see the world, this is, all colours are more beautifull, you really see the world different, everything is more beautifull. It is like the world is shining. You have a feeling of wellbeing (this is very precious). The sensation of pure freedom. A feeling of being accepted in this world. People will see you in a different way and talk to you different. You will feel energetic. All is better.

May the force be with you!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
some music is always nice

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
we are all children of a mother and a father. But besides that we are on our own children of something greater. Something greater guides us, making decisions, for whatever purpose. Feel the love within. Something loves you,.. unconditionaly?

I am rather more happy when I'm on my own. I like to retreat and feel and experience that what is within. It is in my nature. I'm just a happy person on my own.

I've already hated a lot of women before. Women nowadays take a stand. yeah yeah.. women will change the world.

njah,

our mind should be in tune with a higher entity. God. Since he is almighty, he can communicate from within, but also from outside can he? I don't know where to find God, and I don't know if I follow right intuition. In fact I'm more lazy all day long.

What's in store for me? I understand something will just hit me in the face which will make me buckle up for life. I am awaiting. Are people always that boring?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

we are all children of a mother and a father. But besides that we are on our own children of something greater. Something greater guides us, making decisions, for whatever purpose. Feel the love within. Something loves you,.. unconditionaly?

I am rather more happy when I'm on my own. I like to retreat and feel and experience that what is within. It is in my nature. I'm just a happy person on my own.

I've already hated a lot of women before. Women nowadays take a stand. yeah yeah.. women will change the world.

njah,

our mind should be in tune with a higher entity. God. Since he is almighty, he can communicate from within, but also from outside can he? I don't know where to find God, and I don't know if I follow right intuition. In fact I'm more lazy all day long.

What's in store for me? I understand something will just hit me in the face which will make me buckle up for life. I am awaiting. Are people always that boring?

Beloved one, you are in a simulated world: what you see is actually within you; the world you observe is created within the structure of your soul: you are directly connected to God: first find yourself and you will find God. There is a lot more to share with you; then again, it is all within you.

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 22-5-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thank you, that positive response realy does it all. In my everyday life I always get crushed with negative thoughts which bring me down making me wonder if there is anything I can do good? Then it happens everything goes wrong and then I get even more down.

Major insight: there are people who should open their mouths and help me out when that happens.

There is really something strange about me.

change, God ****** change. I must be appreciated and take part in a group of friends who are supporting me and everything just has to change.

so, I let it out..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

I'm having a good thought on that.

Sometimes my mind is empty and then I perceive things. I always want to note them down and share them with people which I sometimes do here on ATS.

I wonder if everybody is happy? The world is such a boring place. I find satisfaction in nothing besides phylosophical/religious things. Everyday dumbness has taken over too many people. I need someone to share my feelings with who is openminded etc.

honestly, writing everything down makes me think things will come true. I cannot create my life. What do I have to do? It's like I have to leave the people who don't understand me. They make me confused about it.

What is happening?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Your Inner True Mind is being prepared to receive the truth; you shall awaken! Do not worry; trust Life: for that is what you are!!

Peace be with you!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
karma and astrological influences.

Is there a difference. I don't believe in the fact that when you do something wrong you will be punished for it or it will come back at you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Essentially, were we all divine at some stage, and have since been corrupted? I think the answer is yes. And, to those born "corrupted", can they find divinity, I think, the answer, is also yes.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

so it is!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

karma and astrological influences.

Is there a difference. I don't believe in the fact that when you do something wrong you will be punished for it or it will come back at you.

You may believe it or not, that won't make a difference. That which you sow, you shall reap. Spiritual law, cannot be influenced by us mere mortals. Though some may believe we are Divine and therefore have some kind of special abilities to alter reality; while we do have the 'spark' of the Divine within, this does not make one God and somehow capable of changing or overcoming spiritual laws.

top topics

join