It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it was in fact going to end...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If we knew for a fact that the end was imminent, what information would be released? Let's say a very large asteroid is going to hit earth tomorrow. We can clearly see it in the sky and know that we don't have a chance. What classified information do you think would be released...JFK? 9/11? UFO's? Nothing at all?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If an asteroid was going to hit tomorrow, the last place I'd be would be in front of a TV or on the internet, lol. I'd be hanging out with family and friends, having a huge BBQ and watching the sunset tonight and the sunrise tomorrow. I don't think any info would be released because I don't thing anyone would be at work.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
digging fast!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm 14, I'll go sleep with someone(So I won't die a you-know-what) Drink some liquor and use some drugs. I'll spend some time with my mom before I go too, write some more and go see Jesus. Peace.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I don't think Jesus will want you to show up drunk, high and "impure"
On the other hand, maybe Jesus is in to taking advantage of girls. Never know.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Think about what you are saying. If people in the know also knew an asteroid would hit, do you actually think the foremost thing on their minds would be to release secrets they happened to know about? For what purpose? That also begs the question of who would know. Do you think the people who know, really know, about who killed JFK also are in a position to know about secret incoming asteroids? Are the same people who have a pretty good idea of what the government knows about UFOs also going to know about Extinction Level Events? You're supposing a level of command & control integration that I don't believe exists and then assuming that the most important thing to be doing would be to disseminate secrets.

TPTB will be interested in getting their own sorry asses to underground bunkers, and nothing much else. "Disclosure" and all the other secrets of the world will be the very last thing on their minds. They're probably wondering if they have enough diesel fuel for the underground generators.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would go to costco!
I would grab a case or 2 of candybars, my favorites.
I would eat every one of them.
Hey, I've done just about everything else.
And I'm diabetic.

Then the race starts, diabetic coma or asteroid smash.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I was going to say pretty much what Schuyler said- what would be the point? They are going to be trying to save their own Elitist butts and not caring about making sure Joe Smith from Moosefart, Indiana knows who killed JFK........

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I would go to costco!
I would grab a case or 2 of candybars, my favorites.
I would eat every one of them.
Hey, I've done just about everything else.
And I'm diabetic.

Then the race starts, diabetic coma or asteroid smash.

wouldnt you want to be awake for the fireworks??

i dont think they would even tell us that are in danger.
it would be like a free for all.

id hangout at home with a few cold ones and family for the show

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

Well sure but at my age and condition I think I'd like the thrill of killing a couple of cases of chocolate with reckless abandon!

Then I could fight to stay awake.

new topics

top topics

join