It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
For all those cheering on the 'revolutions' - do you not understand that these are being setup by TBTB?

They have spent a long time poisoning and subverting their own current system till the point that it is untennable and ripe for collapse, now they are nudging the hapless sheeple to revolt.

This is the NWO snake shedding its old skin - they have a new one, all ready and waiting, after they have collapsed every thing and killed most of you off!

You are simply cattle being herded by fences that you are too dim to fathom the purpose of!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Currently 159 campings revolutioning! and 14880 online campers!
www.thetechnoant.info...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Currently 159 campings revolutioning! and 14880 online campers!
www.thetechnoant.info...

Dutch MSM news is reporting on the news.

They are going to charge at them, cause there is a political meeting. Getting very interesting

Go world go go go world go

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
nos.nl... (Translate it in google translante) Crackdown expected

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Number of people and camps raising in a minutes

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Then what are we doing, see you out there?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Afcourse ..we are everywhere

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
S&F

Spain is my second home country, and I am so proud of all my great Spanish friends and the Spanish people for giving us this beautiful manifestacion!

Viva España

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I'm Spanish and I am proud of this too. But don't get confused, let's not divide ourselves into nationalities (that's what they want), we should all be together in this if we want a different world. And we can do it.

Feel good moment below (flashmob)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
YES! It is still spreading! Waiting for America's turn

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
For all those cheering on the 'revolutions' - do you not understand that these are being setup by TBTB?

They have spent a long time poisoning and subverting their own current system till the point that it is untennable and ripe for collapse, now they are nudging the hapless sheeple to revolt.

This is the NWO snake shedding its old skin - they have a new one, all ready and waiting, after they have collapsed every thing and killed most of you off!

You are simply cattle being herded by fences that you are too dim to fathom the purpose of!

So then, what do we do, just sit and wait to die? I dont think so. Better to die fighting for what we as humanity believe in than sitting at home watching jersey shore with a big mac in your mouth. And if TPTB try to form the NWO, what will stop us from saying HELL NO to that as well? Of course that is when the merciless killing begins, but like i said, better to die fighting a free man/woman than the rest of your life as a slave controlled by computer/micro chips and shi#.
edit on 20-5-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cakeordeath
reply to post by Chevalerous

I'm Spanish and I am proud of this too. But don't get confused, let's not divide ourselves into nationalities (that's what they want), we should all be together in this if we want a different world. And we can do it.

Yes, this is more important than anything - this popular apolitical movement & humanitarian mission is now spreading and will hopefully gain more momentum all over Europe and the rest of the world.

A united people for the people - Together!

Go Europe! & Go World!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Most of the people protesting in madrid don't have jobs and have been strongly effected by the situation.
I didn't realize it was ongoing.
Talked to a bunch of Spaniards at the restaurant today to see what the deal was.
Everybody wants a peaceful protest.
I just got done working
ciesta
then work again
manana me voy a sol !!!!!
(sol is the plaza/area where the demonstrations are)
I can't wait to join them
viva la raza!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Demonstrations in Spain are banned the day before an election, in a period devoted to 'reflection'. But ahead of Sunday's vote, protesters remain in Madrid's main square in defiant mood.
Clash with police expected tomorow .

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I've been watching this live feed from La Puerta Del Sol (The New Tahrir Square) for some time now - it almost feel like I'm there at the Plaza with them, myself!

LIVE FEED: tokuoo.blogspot.com...

Yes sadly, there could probably be some clashes with the police when they are brutally evicted and forced away from the square with state-sanctioned violence tomorrow.

Let's hope for a peaceful development and some cool-headed decisions from the politicians & the interior minister

edit on 20-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
politica.elpais.com...
The police are going to tell the people that what they are doing is illegal but
they are not going to make them disperse.
NO NOS VAMOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO NOS VAMOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO NOS VAMOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

Thanks for posting this!

Very good news!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
REBOOT: the European revolution:
4 live streams from Spain:

www.phonesfera.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Zavi, and others who have posted here on this thread.... thank you. I live in the US and there has been absolutely NO mention of this on any mainstream outlet that I have monitored to get some information on this. So thank you again. I see from the Ustream feed that it is still going on and as peaceful as ever. Please keep the updates coming!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join