It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah-You crafty SNIP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Anyone else notice Oprahs new channel, The Oprah Winfrey Network or OWN for short is NWO backwards? Also the name OWN as in I own you, not really a conspiracy so much as an observation but still if anyone was involved in the supposed Illuminati and all them it'd be her...C'mon whose got more influence over the fairer sex then her? SHE GOT A PRESIDENT ELECTED ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY FFS. Sorry not really a thread I know but maybe a thread to bounce ideas around to do with this deity in the making...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/5/2011 by Sauron because: snipped profanity circumvention in title

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Um... you are basing this on the fact that OWN is new world order backwards? Dog spelled backwards is... GOD! Oh my goodness! kneel before the almighty shi tzu!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Am I right in thinking she is involved with Bill Gates and others in the eugenics programme? In which case you are ot far off nailing her.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
wow thats crazy
she probably is involved with that in some way

she must know that it is nwo backwards because.......

she does that with the name of her company Harpo which is Oprah backwards

i will try and do a little research on it

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

i dont really look into this whole new world order crap... so at first when i read NWO i thought too my self what now shes appart of the niggas with ottitude? lol stupid

i hate moprah by the way

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh dear... I made a wrong turn .. *exits thread* ..

I personally think it just means what it says... but conspiracy abounds around here, naturally .. that's what it's for

When I saw the title I thought I was in the joke forum but then I realized this is a serious post..
edit on 19-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Silentc7

Yeah thats excactly what im basing it off...
As I said it was an observation I just happened to notice and thought it was funny, but as 11dead1 said she has used reverse writing and the like before, but if you wanna kowtow to your #-tzu be my guest.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

It was meant to initially be ajoke just something funny me and my mates noticed. But doesnt mean it cant be discussed either.

PS. Oprah sucks as do all daytime talk show hosts.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Pretty sure you're

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/497f2954dd92.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You guys can call me a conspiracy nut or whatever, but I have this crazy idea....

What if it stands for "Oprah Winfrey Network"?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
my point exactly.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You only recently noticed this??

It's been hot on ATS for many months.....

Oh, and what about her production company name?? You know, "HARPO"??

Is she a big fan of the Marx Brothers? Or, is it....wait a minute! Just her own name.....

sdrawkcab - backwards

(Oh, and from the pic above....how many straws can one hand hold comfortably?)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes I did just notice this convo was meant to be light hearted not everyone sits on conspiracy boards all days trying to find a happier life in mysteries and a use for their community college science degree, get a life nerds and while your at it some sunlight too. Some of us are noobs and some of us are are well... like you... just kinda sad.... night yall

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Sometimes things go past me unnoticed. I know I have seen the letters before but have no clue what SNIP stands for...... I tries google but there are so many meanings...like...Strategic National Implementation Process. But that is not what is meant...is it?

Anybody help me out

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Sometimes things go past me unnoticed. I know I have seen the letters before but have no clue what SNIP stands for...... I tries google but there are so many meanings...like...Strategic National Implementation Process. But that is not what is meant...is it?

Anybody help me out

"SNIP" is when the censored 'SNIP' out a bad word, like the snipping of scissors.

Hence, you often see: bull snip

You can figure out the expletive on your own.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thank you so much...shouldn't know what the meaning of....of...of.. anything is without my dear brothers and sisters on ATS

edit on 20-5-2011 by zatara because: of sisters not to forget

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Originally posted by boncho
You guys can call me a conspiracy nut or whatever, but I have this crazy idea....

What if it stands for "Oprah Winfrey Network"?

You're crazy. Get out of here.

new topics

top topics

join