It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st beast and the second

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Could it be that the first beast will be Christianity itself, and the Roman catholic church the second? The second beast will do what to told by the first one, and Christianity is a manipulated teaching by people to control the masses.

There is nothing wrong with the teachings of Jesus, but the whole thing has manipulated in such way that it has become a very dangerous and evil "thing" if you ask me...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Who would be the 3rd beast then?
Islam?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That makes no sense. Have you even read the Bible?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

Islam?

Parts of Islam are based on christianity, but I don't really know. It also could be America, or the world economic system...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
wow...someone finally gets it. the beast is the coalition of islamic countries. mainly those countries that surround israel. the lamb beast is christianity. these 2 biggest religions have something in common. they both co-exist with government.

the mark of the beast is islam itself. the false prophet is christianity. and again these 2 are co-existing with government.

there is no one man anti-christ. the anti-christ is government/religion. soon neither will exist, and mankind will be truly free.

there are some amazing times ahead...for those who understand true freedom, and seek to be free.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jayremoe

Wait a second, so what faith do YOU follow???

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is easily the worst religious thread ever! Even the OP has named 4 possibilities in two posts with no theory or reasoning.

Could this be a star grabbing exercise?
edit on 19-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
mankind was meant to be free. i know thats hard for some people to understand, but religion and government will not allow us to be free. religion and government are fighting for the same territory. the fight has been going on for ages. however its coming to an end in the near future.

contrary to popular belief WE DONT NEED GOVERNMENT OR RELIGION. all we need is understanding how to exist with our hearts. understanding that we are all one human body. understanding that there is no such thing as good or evil. understanding what unity really means.

the anti-christ is anti-freedom. government will never be freedom. religion will never be freedom. for anyone that can understand this you have already begin to make yourself free.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by jayremoe

Wait a second, so what faith do YOU follow???

i have no religion. i have no name. i have no mark. i have no label. i just am.
i believe in true freedom, and thats pretty much all i can say. im taking no position against anyone.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yes. Very true. The following is a quote form my blog. LINK Notice how laws are not necessary when you love your neighbor, but objectivism leads to tyrrany.

"Life requires a choice from each of us: Either we steal away the gift of life as a possession through egoism, or we honor God by paying the gift forward for the good of others through altruism. Stealing gives the reward of what is taken. Giving pays back abundantly and endlessly, across many lives and throughout many lifetimes. The choice should be easy to make when viewed according to the truth of where the soul resides. Law is an unnecessary boundary for the altruistic individual.

Egoism—the pursuit of rational selfishness and the pursuit of personal happiness—is the deception of our egocentric society. On the surface, this materialistic, me-centered mindset seems like a plausible philosophy for personal advancement. The immediate rewards of the self-centered mindset are undeniable and hard to pass up. These rewards are immediate and seem to emanate endlessly from the fountainhead of temporary abundance and perceived security. It is easy to shrug off altruism for fear of uncertainty and loss. Egoism is the easy path to follow but ultimately destroys the soul in the process. No legal requirements will be enough to hold back egoism in a materialistic society."

Originally posted by jayremoe
mankind was meant to be free. i know thats hard for some people to understand, but religion and government will not allow us to be free. religion and government are fighting for the same territory. the fight has been going on for ages. however its coming to an end in the near future.

contrary to popular belief WE DONT NEED GOVERNMENT OR RELIGION. all we need is understanding how to exist with our hearts. understanding that we are all one human body. understanding that there is no such thing as good or evil. understanding what unity really means.

the anti-christ is anti-freedom. government will never be freedom. religion will never be freedom. for anyone that can understand this you have already begin to make yourself free.

edit on 19-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

Islam?

Parts of Islam are based on christianity, but I don't really know. It also could be America, or the world economic system...

there are only 2 beast. the lamb beast from the land, and the lion, leopard, bear beast from the sea, and satan is the mindset behind both of them.
yes the lamb beast includes america, and the lion, leopard, bear beast includes many middle eastern countries. satan is the the mind behind all of the beast. satan is a personality. not an actual beast, it is an opposite way of thinking from true freedom. freedom=saviour, and slavery=satan.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Yes. Very true. The following is a quote form my blog. LINK Notice how laws are not necessary when you love your neighbor, but objectivism leads to tyrrany.

"Life requires a choice from each of us: Either we steal away the gift of life as a possession through egoism, or we honor God by paying the gift forward for the good of others through altruism. Stealing gives the reward of what is taken. Giving pays back abundantly and endlessly, across many lives and throughout many lifetimes. The choice should be easy to make when viewed according to the truth of where the soul resides. Law is an unnecessary boundary for the altruistic individual.

Egoism—the pursuit of rational selfishness and the pursuit of personal happiness—is the deception of our egocentric society. On the surface, this materialistic, me-centered mindset seems like a plausible philosophy for personal advancement. The immediate rewards of the self-centered mindset are undeniable and hard to pass up. These rewards are immediate and seem to emanate endlessly from the fountainhead of temporary abundance and perceived security. It is easy to shrug off altruism for fear of uncertainty and loss. Egoism is the easy path to follow but ultimately destroys the soul in the process. No legal requirements will be enough to hold back egoism in a materialistic society."

Originally posted by jayremoe

edit on 19-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

beautiful...it makes me smile when i see someone gets it!
edit on 19-5-2011 by jayremoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
This is easily the worst religious thread ever! Even the OP has named 4 possibilities in two posts with no theory or reasoning.

Could this be a star grabbing exercise?
edit on 19-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

i know this sounds weird, but the best way to a deeper understanding is listen to everything and everyone. we have a VERY VERY CREDITABLE point of view. just because it doesnt match up with others point of view doesnt make it any less creditable.
we have to listen, and consider all possibilities. no post is trash. try to understand why we are saying what we are saying. thats the first step towards deep knowledge. dont judge..just understand. thats all im saying. im not here to argue.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your input jayremoe, I mostly agree with you but I still have some luciferian/gnostic beliefs (especially the karma thing). But I really like the answers you have given !

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Thank you very much for your input jayremoe, I mostly agree with you but I still have some luciferian/gnostic beliefs (especially the karma thing). But I really like the answers you have given !

hey no problem. it does my heart some good to see someone who understands. and i love some of the gnostic teachings. they have an awesome veiw outside of mainstream christianity.
take care

edit on 20-5-2011 by jayremoe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join