It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

f.f.a. 6/26 Berlin? Mega Ritual 2011 - Komplett

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi,
I found this german video called Mega Ritual 2011 - Komplett
It's about possible nuke false flag attack in Berlin in June 6. You know, some movie assessments and so.
I've enjoyed 9/11 Mega Ritual vid, so this could be worth a look too maybe? However, it's not in English but German. (And with that terrible music again
). Maybe some German could say a word to it? I'm pretty curious about the Merkel's speach etc.
If it has been already posted I'll just delete it if I catch the time window.
Oh, here it is:

edit on 19/5/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Angela Merkel just talks about being excited about the female soccer world cup, which's opening ceremony will be on the 26th.06 in the Olympiastadion Berlin which is kind of weird...
edit on 19-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok, I watched it, I understand german. Basically the producers of the movies say, there have been many clues in
Hollow-wood Movies that pointed to 911, so they are watching for clues in actual movies to foresee the future.

And they expect a nuke attack on Berlin on sunday 26. june 2011 at 7pm.
It all seems a bit far fetched. But i guess everybody would have said the same before 911 on the clues in the movies. Afterwards it looked different.

The producers of this clip go into lots of "reading things from number" such as a code in one of the movies displayed starts with 112 which is the emergencycall number in Germany (like 911 in the US).

They take numbers from different movies, including Tron Legacy and the simpsons to get clues.

The speech of Merkel (German Chancellor) is about how they will host the Female Football Worldchampionchip
and how they hope to get the 3rd title. And how she is looking forward for the opening game.

Beware; the subtitles are not here real speech. It sort of an approach on what "she really says" from the view of the producers.

in the disclaimer in the beginning they mention that they pasted all this clues together in just a few days, and say, "the decision if there i any truth about it is yours. Build your own opinion"

Hope this helps

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I might just add 2 things;

1. the Olympia Stadium in Berlin is loaded with history, it was built in the early Nazi-Days, the Propaganda Olympics have been held there (where Hitler wanted to display the superior white race, and had to watch how the black-american Jesse Owen won 3 goldmedals, still love how shocked he looked there.)

2. Somehow i suddenly have the Leonhard Cohen song in my ears; First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
edit on 19-5-2011 by svetlana84 because: classified

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ok, thanks. The symbolism looks again too much coincidentally to me. Especially the WTC Sphere logo, soccer balls, headscarf woman etc. I mean, this could be it. (no one cares?) At least you have seen it so It wasn't completely useless thread. Well, happy b-day to you

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

thx oO...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here is a much shortened English version of the video:

It isn't complete there are more hints in the complete German version and there are also some other hints in other videos.

Today was a German article on Spiegel.de about a Austrian who planned possibly a terror attack with a passenger plane on the Reichstag in Berlin: German article is here.
It's said that he was only a suspect and now they cannot find any proofs.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Honestly, I can't help but think that this is probably a bunch of crap like all the other terror scares before it. Anybody remember 7/27/09 here in the U.S.? Or 9/22/09, when Chicago was supposedly going to be destroyed by a nuke during a false-flag attack?

In fact, I have questions of my own...........
Torsten Van Geest: Disinfo Agent, Conspirator, Useful Idiot, or Unwitting Dupe?

If this guy was really telling the truth as he knew it or if he hadn't been misled, don't you think something would've happened to him already? Anybody who knew about 9/11 beforehand and had tried to warn the American public probably would've been disposed of real quick...............

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've found a german site just about this particular event.
www.26-06-2011.de...
Anyway I highly doubt anything will happen after such exposure. However main-stream-conspiration-media - MSCM
don't care much so it could be still in play
Scary thing anyway. The muslim woman in the addvertisement... After long period some video brought me for a while goosebumps like watching some horror.
Uuuuuh. It's near, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
I've found a german site just about this particular event.
www.26-06-2011.de...
Anyway I highly doubt anything will happen after such exposure. However main-stream-conspiration-media - MSCM
don't care much so it could be still in play
Scary thing anyway. The muslim woman in the addvertisement... After long period some video brought me for a while goosebumps like watching some horror.
Uuuuuh. It's near, isn't it?

Think for a second..........don't you think Van Geest, and any other person supposedly 'warning' us would've either been killed off already or will die soon, unless they've been misled, are disinfo agents, or were involved in the conspiracy? Seriously.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AverageJoe1

Once conspiration is compromised it can't be done anymore in the same way. I'm glad nothing happened. I don't know these guys but I wish to say "Keep it up people!" When you cry the truth out and many hear it, there's no more benefit in killing you. This is the way they can be defeated. Without internet who knows... we could have pretty different monday today.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
reply to post by AverageJoe1

Once conspiration is compromised it can't be done anymore in the same way. I'm glad nothing happened. I don't know these guys but I wish to say "Keep it up people!" When you cry the truth out and many hear it, there's no more benefit in killing you. This is the way they can be defeated. Without internet who knows... we could have pretty different monday today.

Maybe, but truthfully, I seriously doubt it.

join