It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object near Venus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've been noticing this for a while.. It was yesterday when I really started paying attention to it. I know the 'sky basics', and I'm pretty sure that bright light in the dawning sky was Venus (I might be wrong), and I was also pretty sure that small light nearby was definitely new...
My question is: Is anyone else seeing this? I wanted to post it here because I remembered all the articles talking about planets aligning, that Nibiru hype and stuff like that.
While I'm not saying there's a new planet that popped out randomly and I can see it near Venus with the naked eye, I do think it might have something to do with this planet aligning everyone talks about.

Anyways, looking forward to some answers. I'd take a picture of it, but I'm currently cellphone-less

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are alignments near...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e4d7e6e88cf.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 5/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Oh, there. So it was around this date then. It's always nice to see something fancy up there.
Thanks for the info.

Cheers.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That's a nice shot. I'm not well versed in planetary science, I was never interested really, but this does catch my curiosity. Hope we can have an authentic explanation and not some Niburu, planet X fear mongering story.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yes, I saw this 'extra' planet with the naked eye a few days ago just before sunrise.

I was wondering what it was... that Niburu would be that visible already is a surprise,

Here it comes! The long predicted exoplanet with the 3600 year orbit!

YeeeeHaaaa! It's gonna be a wild ride!

top topics

join