It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see internet activity dropped to nearly 70% today...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Due to money problems i'm only prepared as far as my aim and ammo supply. I also have a cabin in the mountains and I know the area well enough to hunt, fish, live off the land etc if need be. It's my huge backyard!

I ask because I know nothing about that time-line belief and haven't bothered to research it because nearly every christian of every kind says it explicitly in the bible that no one knows. So, I assume people have deduced/extrapolated, etc a date and really have no idea. No disrespect, I just don't see it or feel it, and i consider myself intuitive enough to see that coming.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by Misterlondon

Explanation: One does not need to be a member of ATS to view ATS online! The OP could of lurked here for years unseen! And your attack on the OP is disgusting!

Personal Disclosure: I recommend you make a quik edit before I start making alerts. An apology wouldn't go astray either!

hey calm down mate.. who rattled your cage? that wasnt a nasty attack on the op, it was only meant in jest, in future keep your accusations to yourself....
and you can make all the alerts you want, mate!!

hey sandesh, i hope you didnt take any offense, it wasnt meant that way, was just a joke..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Explanation: Thanks for your promt action and I to apologize to you unreservedly as I came across a bit harsh and I need to tone that way down in future!

Personal Disclosure: Thanks for making me a better poster!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My wife told me that Wal-Mart's Moneygram network was down today. That's a big network to lose. Made her job hell. Just figured I'd throw that in there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join