It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Will Announce Billions In Economic Aid to Egypt, Tunisia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademiaPersonally I think this is beyond outrageous, this man thinks money grows on trees .

What an insane move, they won't cut spending but they will just keep throwing money at problems whether domestic or not.

Cool, I know the first thing I do when I am in debt and unable to make more than the minimum payments on my accounts is think:

"Hey, I need to fire up that one last credit card so I can make a donation to my favorite charities".

That's responsible right? I mean they are in need after all and I still have credit (for now) so why not borrow some money to give to charity. Good sound investment in...well something – maybe bull crap?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Who said anything about being partisan?
This thread is about sending a billion dollars to Egypt. Seeing as you weren't aware that the US has been doing so for decades, I assume you're a tad snippy.

Take it easy and don't point fingers. No one said anything about party lines in my post, so please refrain from putting them there. Good day.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hope he sends some proceeds from his new t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc... their way.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

hey, you got a thousand dollars I can borrow, I have a friend who wants to buy a used car, so he can get to work and I want to give him the money!!!

he isn't picking this money out of our pocket, he isn't gonna raise it, he's either gonna borrow it from some sap that's been conned into believing that our money is still worth something, or he's gonna just have the treasury create it out of thin air!!!

and that is what is wrong, what has been wrong for a few decades!!! we are borrowing money, to give away!!!
it doesn't make sense to me, if I am so strapped for cash that I've raided my retirement fund, cut my budget down to the bare minmum, or are even thinking and talking about it!!, to go and borrow money to just give to another! it makes no sense for the gov't to do this either. and then gee, let's see, they have raided social security, and now are wanting to cut benefits, and they're dipping into the gov't employee pensions! there was a time not that long ago that our troops were being told that they wouldn't be getting paid! and on and on.....that's all we hear, how this and that needs to be cut, because we have a debt problem....
well??? let's just borrow another few billion to give away!!!???????

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Billions in economic aid to Egypt, Tunisia.....

Billions.

Now, somebody tell me, who exactly does Obama work for?

I will tell you. Israel.
BUT, BUT, BUT!!! Didn't he just say that Israel has to go back to its 1967 borders? Don't the Jews now hate him?

Keep following the carrot put in front of you, and you are no better than a horse. Israel will not relinquish land, they will continue to expand. Politicians, like Obama, are the only ones on Earth that can get a reputation by SAYING something, while the rest of us have to actually DO something. So watch what Obama DOES, not what he says.
He intends to buy off Egypt and whomever else with YOUR money, YOUR enslavement, so Egypt and whomever else, goes along to get along.
with Israel.

Just watch.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think it's all more 'propaganda'.
First we find out that the USG has bots that start civil unrest through facebook and such
Then we find out that the USG is funding the main group behind the Syrian uprisings
Now we start throwing billions at the countries that have flopped their gov't to entice the rest of the middle east to uprise....

or we're just that charitable!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

ya I completely agree
it's all a dog and poney show
it's all lies

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join