It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Middle East policy speech 5/19/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Where would I be able to watch his speech live? It starts at 11:40 am. What channels will be airing his speech?

Thanks in advance

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Should be able to watch it here:

www.cnn.com...

maybe. lol

For now, its just the white house.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
On in moments, if you're interested.

If the above link has something else try this one:

www.cnn.com...
edit on 19-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hillary is warming up the crowd, expect the headline act soon...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Didn't like it....I,believe we need to leave Israel alone,but be their ally.We,have no right telling them what to do,with there state.We,won't let anyone tell us what to do.,We need to worry about our economics,then keep borrowing more money. I,do believe we need to help the other countries,I,just don't how.We,need jobs and other things here in AMERICA. I,am afraid of what is going to happen with Israel,they will probably have to go to war,to protect them self.Will we be there for them? They are our true ally,we can trust them.Can we trust all the others? I,don't think so.Well another political speech,showing the world,how we really are.Talk ,talk,that's all I,see.We are always apologetics for something, Our congress needs to stand up,and stop all this mess.We,have our hands into everyone's business,except our own. China loves us ,we keep borrowing. As,for the MIDDLE EAST,we need to take a second look. See,what is working and not working and change it. Is AMERICA ,afraid to say we stand with Israel?
Where does AMERICA STAND IN THE WORLD? I,see below average,everyone hates us.

top topics

join