It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 similar (ufo)sightings made headlines in Finland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The largest tabloid paper in Finland has picked up some quite pathetic UFO video and hosts a video link of the story at the front page. The footage is bad, but the mentioned link to a similar incident in Jerusalem is worth a closer look...

It also mentions that it is expected the government keeps quiet about the incident, although locally it has caused much speculation.

Home Video: 2 similar ufo-sightings in a short perriod of time.

edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: added video embed

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Nothing in News , i dnt see a good source of video.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I must of missed something because the video is blank and I don't know how to read whatever language this is in...maybe someone could translate...or tell me how to get the video to work.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The video is showing the debunked dome of the rock footage and some finnish teenager with a 'I want to believe' poster. I dont think this is anything to be honest and not worth watching.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here is the full version of the video mentioned in the OP link

My fist impression is this kid really wants to believe and has convinced himself that what appear to me to be planes are really UFO's .
They have no link to the Jerusalem footage due to the fact that if they are planes they are really there , whereas nothing was really there in the Jerusalem footage .

Local airports are Myers airport in Bridgman and Del Hickcox Airport close by , plus several others in the vicinity so planes would seem the most likely explanation .
edit on 19-5-2011 by gortex because: typo

top topics

join