It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unemployment Rate Manipulations In Europe and NA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I noticed ever since the 2008 economic recession and still on going that the elites have been manipulating the Unemployment rate for the selective few Europeans allied countries having a pro Washington standing.

Unemployment Rate Manipulations

Pay attention to the countries who have a strong Pro Washington standing

These same EU Countries with a strong Pro Washington standing, there unemployment rates numbers have been manipulated, remember these are the same countries that claimed the 2008 economic recession isnt effecting them and that the 2008 economic recession is over.

United Kingdom
Mar 2011 Unemployment Rate 7.7

Germany
Mar 2011 Unemployment Rate 6.3

French
Mar 2011 Unemployment Rate 9.5

Italy
Mar 2011 Unemployment Rate 8.3

North America Unemployment Rates

Canada
Unemployment rate (April 2011) 7.6%

America
Unemployment rate (April 2011) 8.7%

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics claims that the unemployment rate for america stands at 8.7% but wheres the proof? there are more forecloses, more people losing there jobs so why should we believe what the Statistics says? they are a mouth piece for the government.

Much like those euporean unemployment rate numbers.

Mexcio Unemployment Rate 6%

So ATS What do you say about the Unemployment Rate Manipulations, we haven't seen the worst part yet of this recession.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
As far as the UK stats go (I have no insight on the job market anywhere else), I think they are pretty accurate. Full time vacancies are up, companies are recruiting again. I know this for two reasons, firstly I am trying to find a full time job for the missus and secondly, the company I work for, which previously had a recruitment freeze is now hiring again.

The problem is with people in the 18-25 age bracket. Those jobless figures are up, but to be honest this isn't surprising. Young people tend to be less skilled and experienced. Add into that mix that alot of youngsters in the UK are bone idle and poorly qualified after messing up their GCSE's.

A few years ago, Prince Charles got into hot water because he said youngsters need to be realistic and realise they can't all be superstar rappers or footballersm which was interpreted by the left-wing press as a "know your place" comment. Personally, I think he was spot on.

My brother falls within that age group, where he and every one of his mates reckons their the next best thing. Couple that with the fact they call in sick after a heavy night out every week, take Monday's off ebcause they can't be arsed and when they do show up to work, they treat it as a social club and bugger about, rather than do the job they are being paid to do.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

As far as the UK stats go (I have no insight on the job market anywhere else), I think they are pretty accurate. Full time vacancies are up, companies are recruiting again. I know this for two reasons, firstly I am trying to find a full time job for the missus and secondly, the company I work for, which previously had a recruitment freeze is now hiring again.

Are you saying things are better in britian, somehow i find to hard to believe, we are still facing a global finical crisis.

These job positions that you maybe talking about are temporary and maybe not be even full, like here in canada, people all the way from alberta are coming to Ontario just to see if there are any jobs.

These temporary job positions here are useless if you live in a house or apartment, i know some people and saw people here where i am, these people without jobs were begging people who have jobs just to work and even get a job, thats how bad it is.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Are you saying things are better in britian, somehow i find to hard to believe, we are still facing a global finical crisis.

What I am saying is that things are getting better. That's not to say they are all rosy though!

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
These job positions that you maybe talking about are temporary and maybe not be even full, like here in canada, people all the way from alberta are coming to Ontario just to see if there are any jobs.

Nope, permanent. Loads of permanent, full-time positions are now going up on the recruitment websites. There are, and always has been, alot of temp and fix-term contract jobs too, but permanent jobs are on the increase.

top topics

join