It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Mexico ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Should the United States consider a preemptive attack on Mexico?

Consider this;

It qualifies under the new International Rules for waging war and occupying other countries���It has OIL.

Congress would not be a problem��. We can claim that the attack is a continuation of the search for weapons of mass destruction, hunt for Osama, seeking the tooth fairy or any other �Harvard� ideal that we choose.

Solves the problem of �invited illegal aliens� as they would all become citizens of the United States���Taxable.

It is close by, logistics for the pentagon would be much easier, and soldiers could have the weekends off. Cost savings will help shrink the deficit.

Privatization (stealing) of the country�s natural resources and public works will boost the earning�s of the selected companies����.i.e. boost the stock market, good for 401K�s, create jobs, broaden government, remove any question of borders, give Israel a precedent for its adventures in the Middle East.

There are probably hundreds of other righteous reasons to conduct such a preemptive attack on Mexico.

The problem I have is whether or not, under the �New Constitution of the United States" (no one has seen the new version yet), we need Israel�s permission for such action?

�WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA, AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT.� Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon October 3, 2001 (IAP NEWS)

Can anyone explain to me how things work now? I really need the information before I start with Canada.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hm.you might be on to sometyhing. After all, so many Mexicans come to America to live, why not cut out all the hassle, invade, and make them all Americans?

LOL. Seeing how the Mossad tried to blow up the Mexican Parliament right after 9/11, getting Israel's permission shouldnt be to difficult.

And think of all the cheap tequila we can scarff up!

Seriously though, its amazing the war mongering NEO Convicts in Washington havent caught on to the idea. Although if they read this board, you may have given the Bush crime syndicate a new idea............

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
hey, while we're at it, can we hit Canada also. I've read reports where they are harboring terrorists, and have training camps. and well, I've seen reports of training camps in the US also, can we nuke them? I believe Bush has the authority...anyone harboring or giving aid to the terroritsts....
we're the ones who gave Saddam most of his wmd's, maybe we should nuke ourselves?

[edit on 3-8-2004 by dawnstar]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Amerimexicanada. A new country. Vast resources.
Diverse. Great beaches would be acquired.
Beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains for vacation.
Not to mention Canadian beer!

Sure. I'm all for it.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
LOL, great thread mate... both funny and proving good points.

The reason America wont goto war with them yet is because they have all their troops in Iraq stoopid... lol

No really, America wont attack Canada and Mexico is because they are right next to America, if they attack them both the countries Mexico and Canada are next to will think they are next and attack America... and so on...

Plus its not going to be a good publicity stunt is it??

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Do not attack Mexico,we already have half of them here collecting welfare healthcare and free schools and most of the people in the southwest have nothing left to steal. If we take them over they will all be on welfare like Iraq.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Are you people for real. Is attacking the only way you people know how to handle everything?

it should make you feel good that mexicans want to come here to live, because it is so great.

I agree if mexico and the states where one, it would be better for both. Why do we have to attack everyone and thing. YAY... we like destruction!

I guess Bush isnt far off, if everyday people are thinking kill and take over, then Bush is doing what the people want. We should give him a medal.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
give bush a medal? the only one HE deserves is a big one thats 10ft wide saying in big letters "worlds biggest AS$HOLE"

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
it should make you feel good that mexicans want to come here to live, because it is so great.

I agree if mexico and the states where one, it would be better for both. Why do we have to attack everyone and thing. YAY... we like destruction!

Born an American and living as an American, At leats where I live, I can tell you that Americans DO NOT want you (Mexicans) here. MOst Americans are fine with aliens going through a legal process, however the amount og illegal aliens form Mexico is rising ...FAST. Americans are frustrated how money that should be spent on its own citizens is being spent on illegal aliens. Personally, It doesnt effect my life any and im not getting paid to keep Mexicans out, so as far as i can see it, make the people who are work for their money.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well members, invading countries is easier than you think if the countries are third world countries with and the invader is a big powerful nation like US, the problem is after invading what to do with the country itself that is the problem US as a democracy builder has not been very successful in other countries.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by raas32

Born an American and living as an American, At leats where I live, I can tell you that Americans DO NOT want you (Mexicans) here. MOst Americans are fine with aliens going through a legal process

I am born and rasied american also. Where do you live? Do you like the blacks? You say most americans, have you talked to most americans? NO! There are alot of americans. Most mexicans dont even stay here, they come for three or 4 years and then go back and live like a king for 10 years. Take your racist veiws someplace else!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Racist? In NO WAY am i a racist. Ii sounds to me like you are the racist with a questions uch as... DO YOU LIKE THE BLACKS? I am simply staing that i have traveled most of the country and having family living in Texas almost everyone i know is disgusted with the fact that Mexicans can freely wonder into America. Bill Orielly has also made this a big point on the FActor a TV show that airs on FOX NEWS at 8:00pm I belive. And to answer your question I live in Florida. If i made a statement that was in anyones eyes racist i formally appoligize and will retype it. But for the most part i think you owe me an appoligy for your accusations with almost no proof of what your saying. What did I say (please quote) that led you to belive you that im a "racist." I am an American. Thank You for following up on my comment, the freedom to do this is what makes this country so great.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

In my opinion the majority of the Mexicans who come to the states illegally, do so because they can find jobs and work "under the table" and not pay any taxes... not to mention the other "breaks" that they get... free this, free that... health care ect.... who wouldn't want that ?

American and Mexico as one.... I don't think so, we've got enough problems to work out, we don't need to try to fix another countries problems, don't we do that enough already....

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
who wouldn't want that ?

American and Mexico as one.... I don't think so, we've got enough problems to work out, we don't need to try to fix another countries problems, don't we do that enough already....

It is what it is...... We have americans doing the same..... We take, take, and take then we get mad when someone takes back.

So you think we should attack mexico? That was the point of the thread.

If the second part is so, why are we in Iraq, and other places in the world?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I know the point of the thread....

No I don't think we should attack Mexico, as a matter of fact, I think we need to bring our troops home from most places and not attach anyone.
Fix things here at home first, the economy, feed the hungry, help the homeless and needy. Then if there's money left, lets go help these 3rd world countries.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I think we need to bring our troops home from most places and not attach anyone.
Fix things here at home first, the economy, feed the hungry, help the homeless and needy. Then if there's money left, lets go help these 3rd world countries.

I can agree 100% on this with you. I think that our needs need to come first. The goverment we have now will never see it this way.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They come here and work the meaningless jobs, then send the money back to ther tribes/families in mexico. They use this system for all it's worth, destroy our land, bleed us dry then leave after a few years.

I am in Ohio, and go fishing on a weekly basis. I have been fishing the same spot for about 3 years know and the guys I fish with have fished the spot about 5 years. This year has been the first year mexicans have been fishing this actual spot. Since they started fishing it there has been all sorts of trash, like beer bottles, plastics, etc... piled along the banks in an unprecedented manner. Other things we have found was a pile of sheetrock about 3 feet tall laying just off the path (yes they were sheetrockers). This is also a place where you are not aloud to drive back to the fishing hole. They have a parking lot by the road, you then have to walk back. Out of all the people that fish this spot, only the mexicans drive back thier. One of my buddies almost got hit twice in one day from the mexicans driving back and forth dodging the mud holes. This is what illegal alliens are doing to this country. I do not have any problems with immagration, that is what this country was/is built on, just be legal and love and respect this land. Otherwise get the F%$K out.

Invading mexico is a stupid idea, that would put us on bush's level and I am not that low. Too many people are taking his example and using it these days without any concern for who they harm. We need to be bigger than that. We need to lead by example. You mexicans want to live in the united states? Then you go through the motions and become legal. Live in this beautiful land and be free, just be legal and love freedom. Becouse as an american I feel we will soon need to fight for our freedom just like G.W. did during the first Revolution. And if/when that happens it will not matter what country you came from, the only thing that will matter is that you are an American.

My Disclamer,
If I offended you, oh well, this is America, I am entitled to my opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici
My Disclamer,
If I offended you, oh well, this is America, I am entitled to my opinion.

THANK YOU .... ON YOUR SIDE 100% (but be careful becuase you are now a "racist." lol... thats what i got called hwne i pasted my opinion (read above) IM AM 100% ON YOUR SIDE

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hehe...love the opening post's sarcastic humor...

It qualifies under the new International Rules for waging war and occupying other countries���It has OIL.

Well, some...

Congress would not be a problem��. We can claim that the attack is a continuation of the search for weapons of mass destruction, hunt for Osama, seeking the tooth fairy or any other �Harvard� ideal that we choose.

That place is even too bad for self-respecting terrorists!

Solves the problem of �invited illegal aliens� as they would all become citizens of the United States���Taxable.

Tax what? This would KILL the US Economy!!! In giving them all minimum wage (instead of under the table migrant pay), this would be one HELL of a raise in general!

It is close by, logistics for the pentagon would be much easier, and soldiers could have the weekends off. Cost savings will help shrink the deficit.

Or we could just collect on THEIR deficit to us!!!

Privatization (stealing) of the country�s natural resources and public works will boost the earning�s of the selected companies����.i.e. boost the stock market, good for 401K�s, create jobs, broaden government, remove any question of borders, give Israel a precedent for its adventures in the Middle East.

Foreclosure would provide the same boost, as if we collected on the loans, we'd OWN the country...

There are probably hundreds of other righteous reasons to conduct such a preemptive attack on Mexico.

Well, not HUNDREDS....maybe DOZENS, hehe....

The problem I have is whether or not, under the �New Constitution of the United States" (no one has seen the new version yet), we need Israel�s permission for such action?

If I read the bylines right, as long as the country isn't in missile range of Isreal, they're like "go ahead..."....

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm not racist, I hate everyone.

But thanks.

I did miss a few posts while typing mine. My feeling go for all countries, not just mexico. I agree that we need to bring the troops home. Lets guard our own borders, put the mopney we are spending on Iraq back into this country and enjoy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join