It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Slaps Sanctions on Syrian President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You do realize that America sides with these crazy dictators too dont you? Saudi Arabia even invaded Bahrain to help hold the people down, but still not a peep about this. Why would america slap sanctions on a country that holds its Navy fleet. I'm sure the people that live there can't stand america's navy in their backyard. I wouldn't want china's navy docked right in my back yard.

Of course any person that is angry about this kind of stuff is just labled a "Jihadist" and then you move on.

edit on 18-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by wcitizen

You know I'm opposed to violence, but there does come a point where the world needs to step in. It's somebody elses turn.

Somebody else's turn to invade, kill civllians, destroy and pillage? I hope not.

If the other countries there cared at all about their people and they do not, they would do something. Proves to me what a bunch of phonies these Religious Dictators and Saudi Royalty are.

The saddest part is the citizens there putting up with it. Islam has an evil side that is in control right now. I think it's time Islam stood up for their own people and stopped them from slaughtering each other. Surely the 1.6 billion members could deal with the ten or so million Islamic Jihadists out to kill everyone, even themselves.

Many people are saying the same thing about American citizens - why are they putting up with the criminal mafia which is destroying the country and decimating the constitution. What you are seeing in those countries now, you will be seeing in US in the near future, if the cabal isn't stopped.

Why anyone sticks up for any of them is beyond me. If you go back a few threads I started, you will find a rant telling the story of a friend who was recently held captive in a Syrian Jail for Ransom. He was born there and he is not welcome among his own people. He is a good man and he was in tears because they would not let him even see his Fathers Grave. Why? Because he is not on a Jihad to kill everyone and take over the world. I'm actually developing a group of Muslim friends I enjoy. Everyone is thrilled to be here and they all confide they would never go back to that madhouse with the crazy people in charge. Actually change the word crazy to evil.

Of course there are some fairly evil folk here who side with the Jihadists. I suspect they just get off on violence and would pretend to support any crazy violent bunch of mass murderers who came along.

Many of the jihadist groups are financed and created by the CIA and Mossad.....this has been proven again and again. The Cabal thrives on violence and bloodshed.
edit on 18-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
when are you people going to stop acting like neocons.

we got massive problems in our own streets here in the us.

i have no sympathy for any people in the middle east because 9 times out of 10 the new masters are the same as the old masters.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Of course I do. I'm just a realist who sees the world as it is. There are truly evil people involved here and those who are siding with them are a bit on the nutty side. Siding with Terrorists because a person is upset at the US is well, not very wise. Pretending groups like Hamas who reaffirmed their Charter recently, do not intend on killing anyone and creating a worldwide Caliphate is naive or the person is lying or one of them.

No matter how messed up our government is, it simply does not excuse, making excuses for those madmen.

I can only imagine what these people would do if instead of posting from the safety of their computer, while living in a Free Country were to suddenly to have to live with the people they are defending. What a bunch of phonies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join