It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am concerned about a very informative thread that I was reading earlier today about the Mayan Calandar (link above). I had been reading it off and on through the day and got a "404" notice on it when I attempted to make a post. Now no matter what, I can not get it to come back up. Has anyone else had problems reading this, is the info to correct, or did a responder have good enough info to add that it got dropped? Did it get dropped at all, or is it just me? I want to read more on this but it has been shut down. I found similiar older posting, but none of them were as detailed or informative. Please give me some feedback.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
We do not allow crossposting here, as that thread was. It is clear in the T&C.

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Closed. Please use the Complaint Form for questions, comments and issues regarding staff actions.

new topics

join