It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture: Left Behind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75ca0c78a79f.jpg[/atsimg]

So if its garonteed and when it doesn't happen can I get a refund on the 22nd

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Sure, you'll have to be available to receive it from Monday to Friday, 8am-10pm. One of our employees will stop by sometime in the next 1000 years

edit on 18-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Go to church and pray,you will be okay and safe in Jesus arms.Jesus said no one knows the date,time or hour,only God our father.God will tell him when to do the rapture.then the antichrist shows up.Be ready tho,we don't when it will happen,the signs are here,since 1948............Jesus said to watch,read what I,posted here on this subject.The people that are setting dates are false witnesses and there will be more,some has been here and gone,and proven wrong.I,really don't believe sat will happen,but if it did,it was god,not man kind date sitting.But if we go by what Jesus said,the pattern isn't right.1 day is like a thousand years, Jesus said. I,feel in Gods time the world was created in 6,000 years,and the 7th the sabbatical,was a thousand years.I,have wondered,if that's how it will be when the world ends.The Jews calender,is around 6,000 years,from the creation of earth.God said to remember the sabbatical always,that is on Saturday,not Sunday.Man kind changed the day.Biblical days and hours and calender is different from ours.I,wrote a article on this.The rapture will happen,when we don't know,but there will be signs.Jesus will shout for us to join him in the clouds.He doesn't touch earth at that time.But,he will come to earth and rein for 1,000 years,to stop the Antichrist.That's when the great earthquake will happen in Israel on MT MIROAH,when his feet touch the ground.The MT will be no more,he will go into Jerusalem and rule for a thousand years,peace,then for a short time,the devil will be brought back,to see who he can get for the great war.His word will destroy all evil.then the NEW JERUSALEM COMES DOWN FROM THE HEAVEN AND God will be with us forever.We will all bow down and worship him.When Jesus comes scales will fall from all non-believers eyes,and will bow,if not,evil will be destroyed.God gives us a chance now,then after the rapture(during his rein)If anyone takes the mark,life is over,no chance.I,think when Jesus,comes to rein,people still won't believe,at first.They have to always see signs,proof.Jesus said what happen to trust and faith and just believing his word.Every day,they are showing in Israel,proof of biblical things from the bible.But still Man kind won't believe,they want it their way or not at all.This is sad,It hurts God,he wants us all to be with him.He won't force it,He said seek and you shall find,just ask for him,he is there.He wants us to love and worship him,because we want to,not because he told us to.But he does expect us to do his will,commandments.We,can't even do the first 3,can you name all 10,without looking? If we followed the first 3 we all would be off in this world.God took care of USA,when we were a Christian nation. We still are,but we have stopped speaking up for our Christian values and rights. By America turning her back on Gods word,he is slowing turning his back to us.We,can be saved,we just have to repent,and ask forgiveness,and bring back our Christian values.Our freedom of speech and rights,to practice our Christian rights are being taken away from us. What is so sad,when we have a crisis,or disaster,man kind cries for Gods help.What about when we aren't in a crisis.We should be thanking and honouring him.Pray in good and bad times.Have a relationship with him,no matter what.Tith and fast and pray .God and Jesus will protect us.We,must stand with ISRAEL,NO MATTER WHAT,GOD TELLS US TO ALSO.He said he would curse those ,that curse ISRAEL,bless those that bless ISRAEL. It all starts with us,to get to the rapture,to be with him forever.Jesus,is the only way to heaven,by his blood he shed for us,he paid our dues.We,must do communion.Take your sins to the cross.John 3:16 ,17.....What will you do? The answer you give,will determine,if you go when the rapture does happen!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So if In 2 Peter 3:8 it says "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."
and the Tribulation is a 7 year period, which is 2555 days. And if one day = a thousand years, then I think we have tons of time my friends

Past the year 2,555,000 AD if we're to believe that the Tribulation STARTED with Christ's death...

There you go, May 21st, 2011 debunked! LOL

edit on 19-5-2011 by Konstantinos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading this thread. Ever since I was born into a christain family, and many, many years later (and alot of research and study on many different religions) did I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior, and still hear the same thing in church about the Rapture, as I did when I was growing up. And That is, and as the bible supposedly states, (I need to find where its at in the scripture) IS THE LORD WILL COME LIKE A THEIF IN THE NIGHT. Basically saying we will never know the exact day, date, or time, Only God does! When I think about it a little more If its anything like a theif in the night, It seems to me like its saying No one will even expect it when it happens.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
as the bible supposedly states, (I need to find where its at in the scripture) IS THE LORD WILL COME LIKE A THEIF IN THE NIGHT.

There are three passages on this theme;
"If the householder had known what part of the night the thief was coming...The Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect"- Matthew ch24 vv43-44
"The Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night"- 1 Thessalonians ch5 v2
"Lo, I am coming like a thief"- Revelation ch16 v15
edit on 16-1-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
People disappear al the time, a few here, a few there, but when you add them all up worldwide, it's a considerable number of people.

What if - the Rapture happened and so few people were raptured that it did not even make a blip on the disappearance demographics?

What if no one noticed the Rapture? Now THAT would be like a thief in the night!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

IS THE LORD WILL COME LIKE A THEIF IN THE NIGHT

That's a metaphor about something like, 'have your wits about you'.
There are seducing spirits about at work and do not be deceived.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You can feel the rotten aroma of human civilization in the air is getting stinkier then ever before. Bad is good, and good is bad.

I truly looking forward for the rapture, but the bible said, no one knows the time. So I stick to it, guarding mine heart from dissapointment, but full of hope. Israel is back in its place, earthqueake are 4000 times more active, Homosexuality is a okay?, and many other signs, even the ark of the covenant is being build as we are speaking now.

I'm not crazy for Jesus helped me many times personally. And I am like many looking forward to see the creator, eye to eye. If I still can stand, by the time it happens. For I am a bad person, I am alone, live with mom and do have zero account in my bank, DO NOT LAUGH!.

Regards

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by uthu74

Homosexuality is a okay?
It is, in the so-called "state" of Israel illegally occupying Palestine.
So, obviously it is "Israel" in name only, so is irrelevant to any speculative 'End Time' scenario.
There is no "rapture" in the Bible other than a hypothetical one that would be experienced by someone who was somehow alive to witness firsthand the end of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join