It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Geithner: Government to Tap the Federal Retirement Funds to Run Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Beautiful. Cannot twist the new congressional arm so steal it from the elderly! This smokescreen on Dr Ron Paul's political history needs to be addressed. I cannot believe how many people are out there that take the word of politicians that have repeatedly been exposed as morally bankrupt scum. Dr Ron Paul has never voted for an unconstitutional bill, and he has kept all his campaign promises in his over 20 yrs of service(congress.org). These facts are record. You cannot change the truth, only bury it in obscurity. Those that would mislead in this way only perpetuate the myth that the american people cannot take care of themselves, but rather need this nanny state of an overshadowing government. I know this is a month old, but it was buried.

www.federaltimes.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
maybe now would be a good time for me to retire.
i sure don't want any more thieves to slap hands caught in the cookie jar.
Joe E. Natyobuddy was my last CEO that stole from my 401k.
now these gold collar criminals.
!X!@##!! all of 'em.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud!

These people don't really "get it" do they?

Bankrupt those working now, bankrupt those who will work tomorrow, and now bankrupt those who have done their 'time' and were finally able to stop working to survive.

I wish Geithner would just go back to Goldman Sachs and stay there.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
these gold collar criminals have no compassion for anyone - except how much they can steal form the great unwashed.
www.rtr.org...
edit on 19-5-2011 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Giethner is not allowed as only an act of Congress can approve this and is using any lame excuse to keep us in continued debt. This plan will not take as Congress' retirement funds are subjected to this intrusion as well.

top topics

join