It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiny On The Bounty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So, we have 2 HUGE names in the NWO/Elite "Who's Who" publicly embarrassed in the last few days.

Head of the IMF, Strauss-Kahn, treated like a common criminal (as he should be)

The Governator, porking the hired help. Arnold was recently rumored to be the next President of the EU (if that's what they call it).

Now we have Gingrich's campaign already falling apart.

This has me wondering. Is there a power struggle happening within their ranks? A few members chosen for public sacrifice? Who's next? Who's behind it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/470da9dc6f21.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 18-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i was listening to the radio this morning the news played out like a who's who list of globalists gone wrong

im with you on the power struggle idea

no proof tho

S&F

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Funny, as soon as I saw the Strauss-Kahn story, the first thing I thought of was, "who did he pi** off? Guess that's what happens to you when you hang out here.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
An inside battle between the world's powerful and connected could get very interesting. Consider the tactics used to destroy/discredit normal folk, now consider the people with this power using it against each other on a large scale. Could get crazy!

Not saying that is what's happening, personally I don't see anything that points to that. Rich and powerful people do have a fall from grace every now and again, so it's nothing new.

But I sure do hope there is some sort of internal power struggle. Civil wars usually end up weakening even the victor to a large degree. Might be just the thing to tip the odds in our favor.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Does one throw in Trump deciding not to run for prez?
He'd like to think he's one of the elite, at least, no?

I know he quit, but there were a few questioning why after his proclaimed successes in the polls
edit on 18-5-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Does one throw in Trump deciding not to run for prez?
He'd like to think he's one of the elite, at least, no?

I know he quit, but there were a few questioning why after his proclaimed successes in the polls
edit on 18-5-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

My theory on Trump is that he and BO were in on it together....Trump got publicity for his show (& his brand), BO gets to drop that fake BC on america, win-win. Trump is about as Republican as Geraldine Ferraro.

top topics

join