It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"More Bazaar Than Science Fiction!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Come on guys, how many times is this going to be rehashed? That paper is from the Cornell University *Library*, Mr Omerbashich is not affiliated with Cornell, and any crackpot can sign up there to submit papers. There's zero validity to this paper - it hasn't been peer reviewed or anything.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Sorry, but I can't take your thread seriously because of your, er, bizarre spelling and inability to use quotation marks properly. I might have given you a pass if English was not your native tongue, but it clearly is. My suggestion: give up on the conspiracies for a while and learn to communicate if you want to be taken seriously.

Is this English 1010 composition writing?

Why don't you stiick to the topic and worry about grammar in your own time if you want to be taken seriously?

Deny ignorance...or major in English...hmmm....

Spell check and run a puctuation test on that!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Is this English 1010 composition writing?

Why don't you stiick to the topic and worry about grammar in your own time if you want to be taken seriously?

Deny ignorance...or major in English...hmmm....

Spell check and run a puctuation test on that!

I suspect you mean English 101. Also, were that a class, it'd be called English 1010 Composition Writing using capitalized words.

I also don't need to run Spell Check or a "puctuation" [sic] test to find elementary level errors.

Why should I take the OP's thread seriously? There are a great many lucid and intelligent posters on ATS with thoughtful and interesting threads to waste my time on ignorant postings.

Further, I don't care if you or anyone else on an anonymous board does not take me seriously.

Finally, and sadly, there are more of you on ATS than there are of me, just as there are more ignorant voters in the U.S. than there are informed and critically-thinking voters. That largely explains why the U.S. is in the condition it is in today. Europeans are far more learned and informed, and that might explain why they have more just, humane and healthy civic societies. I'd argue the Right knows this, which is why it wages war on education -- dumb people are easier to manipulate with slogans and fear. The Founders warned us of the consequences of an idiot electorate and we can see their fears being borne out today.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Interesting to say the least, and sad also.

I hope your superior I.Q. and writing skills are just what America needs from you.

In the mean time I think maybe I will stick to the fact you are far superior to those around you and can prove it given just a few keystrokes....

This is a good thread and has some valid points and that is what interests me...feel free to correct grammatical errors in this too!

(I might be mistaken...no I am not...this is an American site and although it really does not matter, I thought I would point that out.)
edit on 18-5-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Well that's it for me. I refuse to seriously consider any scientific speculation in the filed of astronomy if the spelling nazis disagree.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Sorry, but I can't take your thread seriously because of your, er, bizarre spelling and inability to use quotation marks properly. I might have given you a pass if English was not your native tongue, but it clearly is. My suggestion: give up on the conspiracies for a while and learn to communicate if you want to be taken seriously.

And my suggestion to you is go get a job as an English teacher - give up on ATS for a while and learn about other priorities.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

That's funny - I am European.

Why are you wasting your's and everyone else's time here. Go play with your dictionary.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

LMAO! "go play with your DICtionary" epic win.

on topic: we won't know till september.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Oddly, it is. I have something to do with the fact that you and most of the world has Wi-Fi. I have even more to do with the fact that massive new spectrum was allocated in the U.S. that has enabled technologies like 802.11n, which would not be possible had it no spectrum to ride on.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of people are still in high school. Everyone is checking everyone's spelling and not focusing on what the OP was saying. I did find that he did a dissertation and am still working on verifying other information. It is obvious that most responders put little time into researching his credentials and thinks that if they cannot find it located on one website that he isn't real. He is a real person and graduated with a Phd in geodesy and geomatics engineering form the University of New Brunswick in Bosnia. You can find it on their Alumni and Graduates list. He graduated in 2004.

Who else on this site can say the same thing?

gge.unb.ca... - Dissertation
gge.unb.ca... - Graduates list

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Additionally it is important to note that this gentlemen's paper is being linked by Cornell and he never states that he attended Cornell. However is / was active at Berekely University in California. Here is a link to one of his papers.

arxiv.org...

Here is the information and we are still all entitled to our own opinions.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think Elenin is a cover- up just like thermite was. No matter how many 'experts' there are...how do you KNOW that they haven't been paid for? I just don't trust what people have to say these days...because people can be bought...and people always want their spot on stage.

I believe this comet is just another distraction from what the military industrial complex is doing. It kinda reminds me of that movie, with Jim Carey, "Truman". I feel like EVERYTHING is being staged..and the lines...governing our lives are slowly, but surely, being erased. There is no good, there is no evil; there is no right or wrong; Heaven and hell don't exist; they are just a figment of your imagination.

Well, here's my REALITY...and perhaps it should be EVERYONE elses, as well. I want you to SERIOUSLY think about this for a moment....WE LIVE ON A BALL (some say box, spinning really fast, creating the illusion of a sphere) but, we live on a ball of dirt and water.....SUSPENDED in MID-AIR! Now, i don't know what that does to your scientific minds...but it blows my ignorant mind away.

Who knows and who cares what's causing earth to do, what earth does! Even if you could scientifically prove what's causing these natural occurances, what could you do to prevent it? Nothing!!! Death is inevitable, ladies and gentlemen. It behooves you to be prepared! The Lord could come at this very moment...question is ARE YOU READY?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Really? Did you try publishing in Cornell? I did, and it said I must have someone endorse me AND be a scientist. What's your background? Oh wait, you don't have one, you're a full time shill.

Zero value dont say? How about this months prediction that was on the money: Dr. Omerbashich said mid two weeks of August will have no 6+ quakes due to Mercury interfering with Earth-Sun-Venus alignment. And BINGO -- n the 14th day we have JAPAN 6.3 and VANUATU 7.5 and 7.0 quakes!

Dr. Omerbashich is a brilliant thinker his hyperresonance theory checks every step of the way. His equations he gives are astonishing. When will you shills and haters get tired of your bs propaganda?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Lol "Dr"

The guy is a charlatan and a fraud who is not respected by any reputable scientists. He is certainly no astronomer and a poor geoligist. Time and time again he has had his worked debunked and no exception for this trash paper.

But hey when you are related to King Arthur I guess the real world matters no more.

edit: and he's a racist.
edit on 21-8-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So, planet X is millions of miles away, and having huge effects on the planet Earth, but the moon, only 240,000 miles away, is having no effect on planet Earth apart from the tides? does not seem right to me, what am I missing?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join